🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Calmly Called The Lamesteam Media On the Carpet

THATS THE POINT! Trump will always claim that someone is being unfair. So him "dressing them down" is for what purpose? Why is it being cheered that someone who always feels slighted now expressed feeling slighted? And whats the resolution? Press stop being mean?

Also, we both know there arent any unbiased as long as humans run it.
The media got what they deserved if he dressed them down. The coverage pre election was a joke.

Ok, now I'm confused because you just said that Trump will pretty much complain about anything he PERCEIVES to be unfair. And then you say the Press deserved it because the same guy that perceives unfairness at every turn perceived they were being unfair?

Calling them to task could have a positive impact if they realize he doesn't give a rats ass about them. They can attempt to be honest or he may just bypass them altogether and use social media.

To what end is what I'm asking. Is the goal to limit the press? Why would that be a good thing for any citizen? Cant ask questions of our govt? Why would that be good for anyone but those in power? Remember when Hillary didnt have a press conference for a while and it was said it was because she couldnt face the American people?

Now you're championing being kept in the dark as long as Trump says its good for you?
I don't control Trump. I didn't support Trump. If Trump goes over the media & straight to the people via social media I got no problem with it.
Scandals & wrong doing is never discovered via media interviews. It is discovered by doing you jobs and digging.

Its not only for scandals its to answer to the people. Recording a video isnt scrutiny. I'm not saying you have to have a problem with it I just wonder if you realize what you are supporting.

Our Govt leaders should keep us in the dark and not address us at all AND while they dont answer to the American public they also remind you that the news you do get is biased, phony and fake.

So an unchecked, unaccountable govt is the result.
Trump has not taken office yet and you expect me to pass judgment as if he has.

:cuckoo:

Dude I'm not asking you anything but do you realize what the result of your support would be? Its almost like you dont want to think about where this support leads only that its one step at a time.

But in the end those steps lead somewhere and its not Trump that did anything...Its what you stated you support. Nothing to do with him specifically

The media got what they deserved if he dressed them down. The coverage pre election was a joke.

Ok, now I'm confused because you just said that Trump will pretty much complain about anything he PERCEIVES to be unfair. And then you say the Press deserved it because the same guy that perceives unfairness at every turn perceived they were being unfair?

Calling them to task could have a positive impact if they realize he doesn't give a rats ass about them. They can attempt to be honest or he may just bypass them altogether and use social media.

To what end is what I'm asking. Is the goal to limit the press? Why would that be a good thing for any citizen? Cant ask questions of our govt? Why would that be good for anyone but those in power? Remember when Hillary didnt have a press conference for a while and it was said it was because she couldnt face the American people?

Now you're championing being kept in the dark as long as Trump says its good for you?
I don't control Trump. I didn't support Trump. If Trump goes over the media & straight to the people via social media I got no problem with it.
Scandals & wrong doing is never discovered via media interviews. It is discovered by doing you jobs and digging.

Its not only for scandals its to answer to the people. Recording a video isnt scrutiny. I'm not saying you have to have a problem with it I just wonder if you realize what you are supporting.

Our Govt leaders should keep us in the dark and not address us at all AND while they dont answer to the American public they also remind you that the news you do get is biased, phony and fake.

Dude I'm not asking you anything but do you realize what the result of your support would be? Its almost like you dont want to think about where this support leads only that its one step at a time.

But in the end those steps lead somewhere and its not Trump that did anything...Its what you stated you support. Nothing to do with him specifically
Trump rubbed his victory in their noses. Nothing more. Calm down

I wonder if you guys realize that while you fear govt power you are at the same time now villifying the only check on govt power and encouraging and cheering for our leaders to keep us in the dark over this perceived hatred of the press.
--------------------------------------------------------- when the Forth Estate starts acting like the Forth Estate they will once again be respected and taken into consideration . Until then you might wanna / maybe get used to seeing the TRUMP Reports on youtube and social media CCaption .

You said different just a minute ago but you keep trying to make this about me when I've calmly explained myself this whole time

I very much doubt it. If he were honest about it he'd be thanking them. Without them nobody would even know his name. And he knows that better than anybody. Probably better than the Media itself, but they can't help themselves since all they care about is ratings.

You'll notice, in the one link we got to this, a lot of Media were mentioned, and every last one of them was commercial. Whelp --- there you go.

one of the things that amuses me most is how ill informed you lefties [mostly] were about this media being slapped around by the TRUMP Pogo. ---

one of the things that amuses me most is how ill informed you lefties [mostly] were about this media being slapped around by the TRUMP Pogo. ---

And one of the things that amuses me most is the blatant ignorance of how media psychology works on the part of those who buy into it without ever questioning its motives.

All commercial media cares about is ratings. And all Rump cares about is ratings. They're two sides of the same coin. It's as symbiotic a relationship as there is. Media sold Rump, and you bought it. And both of them are laughing all the way to the bank.

Wake UP already.

He's made nice with the NYT

And he's quietly tossed Ghouliani, Crispie and Newt under the bus, flip flopped on locking Hillary up, repealing Obamacare and even the Wall

And his profits are getting bigly yuuuuge.
he did? He never ever said he would personally lock up hitlery. Never, he said if he was president she'd be in jail. I see that pathway very open today.

BTW, the one that put her there is Jeff Sessions, and he was a trump appointment. so, I see no back pedal here. oh, and
RkcM9B5Tj.jpg

And one of the things that amuses me most is the blatant ignorance of how media psychology works on the part of those who buy into it without ever questioning its motives.

All commercial media cares about is ratings. And all Rump cares about is ratings. They're two sides of the same coin. It's as symbiotic a relationship as there is. Media sold Rump, and you bought it. And both of them are laughing all the way to the bank.

Wake UP already.
------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- as I said , all the lefty boneheads on the board comment on a story that they knew nothing about and NOW You Pogo try to change the subject to advertising and money and banks eh ?? And then to top that off you are now trying to claim that YOU are some kinda pseudo scientist of media psychology . [chuckle] Trump slapped the media around good , Cavuto reports [rumor] that the TRUMP made the assembled throng of media walk the stairs to the top level meeting room where TRUMP slapped them around Pogo .:afro:

in an impromptu meeting to explain to them as to how things were gonna be under his admin. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall as Trump dressed them down.

I have to admit that even as jaded as I am about the whole process? Trump deserves big time kudos for doing what others refused to do......
The Fuhrer hates dissent and wants it stopped immediately.

Wake UP already.
------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- as I said , all the lefty boneheads on the board comment on a story that they knew nothing about and NOW You Pogo try to change the subject to advertising and money and banks eh ?? And then to top that off you are now trying to claim that YOU are some kinda pseudo scientist of media psychology . [chuckle] Trump slapped the media around good , Cavuto reports [rumor] that the TRUMP made the assembled throng of media walk the stairs to the top level meeting room where TRUMP slapped them around Pogo .:afro:

:lol: "rumor" is it.

Such a tool.

Wanna buy a bridge to Macedonia?

Wake UP already.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- and it gets worse as NOW , Looks like you can't read Pogo , ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cavuto reports [rumor] that the TRUMP made the assembled throng of media walk the stairs to the top level meeting room where they though that they be suckin down shrimp and cheesy crackers [funny and was s'posed to be MY joke] . ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fact is that the Assembled media took elevators to the meeting room where they were slapped around by the TRUMP according to reports and the link that I posted Pogo !!

in an impromptu meeting to explain to them as to how things were gonna be under his admin. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall as Trump dressed them down.

I have to admit that even as jaded as I am about the whole process? Trump deserves big time kudos for doing what others refused to do......

What in the wide world of blue fuck are you even talking about?

What exactly did "others refuse to do"? Furnish a fucking Link?

Trump called the reps of the lamestream media on the carpet...they thought that they were going to get an update on what type of access that they would have with him....and he basically told them that they were a bunch of lying sacks of shit. Trump has done what no other leader has had the balls to do.......are you confused with my post? Help me "help you" if it's not clear.....

Trump called the reps of the lamestream media on the carpet...they thought that they were going to get an update on what type of access that they would have with him....and he basically told them that they were a bunch of lying sacks of shit. Trump has done what no other leader has had the balls to do.......are you confused with my post? Help me "help you" if it's not clear.....

Exactly what part of "furnish a fucking link" sails blithely over your pointed little head here, Chuckles?

Exactly what part of "furnish a fucking link" sails blithely over your pointed little head here, Chuckles?

Another poster provided the link and it'a ll over youtube........media types walked out of the meeting totally butthurt and it makes me like Trump all the more. Don't even attempt to go "toe to toe" with me, ya little twerp........I'll smack you around like a cat does a mouse....just like I always do. You are one of my cyber-bitches so never forget that.

Another poster provided the link and it'a ll over youtube........media types walked out of the meeting totally butthurt and it makes me like Trump all the more. Don't even attempt to go "toe to toe" with me, ya little twerp........I'll smack you around like a cat does a mouse....just like I always do. You are one of my cyber-bitches so never forget that.

*YOU* created this thread, Dumbass. That makes it *YOUR* responsibility, not "other peoples'", not fucking YouTube. Get up off your lazy sponge-fuck ass and do your own work --- nobody "owes you" jack shit, little pissant.

*YOU* created this thread, Dumbass. That makes it *YOUR* responsibility, not "other peoples'", not fucking YouTube. Get up off your lazy sponge-fuck ass and do your own work --- nobody "owes you" jack shit, little pissant.

I made a comment...you replied...and your tiny little fingers could have done the "Google" search. What I contended did indeed happen....you are all "butthurt" and that's a good thing. These are very bitter times for the likes of you and it's very amusing to me......(snicker)

I made a comment...you replied...and your tiny little fingers could have done the "Google" search. What I contended did indeed happen....you are all "butthurt" and that's a good thing. These are very bitter times for the likes of you and it's very amusing to me......(snicker)

Once AGAIN Shortbus it AIN'T MY JOB to do your research for you or anybody else's --- it's YOURS. Nothing can change that. And you FAILED. You blew it. You're a fucking leech. As I said get up off your slothful can't-be-bothered-to-support-your-own-point woefully dependent posterior and try breaking a sweat for once, fucking lazy hack.

I doubt Trump has seen anything yet compared to what'll be like when he actually starts on the job in a couple of months. I wish him the best and hope he won't blow a gasket.

Once AGAIN Shortbus it AIN'T MY JOB to do your research for you or anybody else's --- it's YOURS. Nothing can change that. And you FAILED. You blew it. You're a fucking leech. As I said get up off your slothful can't-be-bothered-to-support-your-own-point woefully dependent posterior and try breaking a sweat for once, fucking lazy hack.

I never asked you o do anything, ya dumb, butthurt fuck....I simply commented that I took joy in the fact that Trump took some higher ups in the lamestream media to the woodshed..which he did. I never asked for your opinion...get it, punkinpuss?

Forum List

Back