Trump Camp Slams Obama-Clinton Plan to 'Force Americans to Accept' More Refugees

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
It kills me that Obama and Hillary are pushing this during an election year. Do they really think this is a winning issue?

Donald Trump's campaign SLAMMED the Obama administration's plan to INCREASE the importation of foreign refugees by 30 PERCENT. OBAMA ADMINISTRATION'S INTENTION to admit 110,000 REFUGEES

This figure represents 10,000 additional refugees in addition to the administration's formerly stated objective of 100,000 refugees in FY 2017. Chairman of the Senate Immigration Subcommittee, Sen. Jeff Sessions, pointed out that this represents "a roughly 57 percent INCREASE in the number of refugees the United States admitted as recently as FY 2015, and a roughly 29 percent INCREASE from the Administration's target for FY 2016."

Sen. Sessions suggested that these proposals represent "a COMPLETE BETRAYAL" of the American people, who oppose such "RADICAL" immigration policies. "The American people DO NOT SUPPORT these radical plans, which amount to a complete betrayal from their leaders in Washington," Sessions said. Trump's immigration adviser, Julie Kirchner, formerly the executive director of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), accused Obama and Hillary Clinton of pushing immigration policies that go against the interests and desires of the American electorate.

Trump: "Make America great again!"

Hillary: "Make America Germany."

I thought she wanted to make America Mexico.

Well, that's possibly what she campaigns on. The truth is, she will try her best to make USA a 3rd world country. Think Venezuela populated with gay executing Muslims. That's her multicultural wet dream for sure...

Well, that's possibly what she campaigns on. The truth is, she will try her best to make USA a 3rd world country. Think Venezuela populated with gay executing Muslims. That's her multicultural wet dream for sure...

Your society has been moving toward a 3rd world status for a bit over half a century hon, you're a bit late in the diagnosis, and it has been a totally bipartisan effort.

Your society has been moving toward a 3rd world status for a bit over half a century hon, you're a bit late in the diagnosis, and it has been a totally bipartisan effort.

This is almost a statement that I agree with.

Time to try something different as what we have now has not worked.

Yeah, because of the Democratic Party.

I was going to say just that ^^^

Crooked and Rotten Clinton's new motto: Make America Venezuela again! :laugh:

Only if you call Dims and establishment Republicans "bi-partisan." Both groups are actually on the same team.

Breitbart! Omfg!
Breitbart the go to site for racists , homophobes, bigots, and all other brain dead proto humans.
Brietbart is far more credible than the New York Times or any propaganda organ you frequent. Furthermore, attacking the source doesn't prove your point.

Breitbart! Omfg!
Breitbart the go to site for racists , homophobes, bigots, and all other brain dead proto humans.
Brietbart is far more credible than the New York Times or any propaganda organ you frequent. Furthermore, attacking the source doesn't prove your point.
Matter of fact it does, if the source is corrupt, then the information contained in it
Most certainly is .
Fail.

Mod Message ---

Just cleaned 30 childish trolling posts out of this thread. Refuse to close it.
It's a valid topic --- now that the main offenders are ejected --- you might want to
get back in..

Mod Message ---

Just cleaned 30 childish trolling posts out of this thread. Refuse to close it.
It's a valid topic --- now that the main offenders are ejected --- you might want to
get back in..

Well the deplorables can't help it . They want to bomb every nation on the planet , but not deal with the aftermath .

Forum List

Back