Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deals....the guilty pleas are leading to people further up in the chain.....Mueller knows who was calling the shots in the campaign and it wasn't Flynn or Gates or Manafort. He will eventually get to him.

they don't understand how this works. and they're stupid enough to buy Donald's BS.

I guess ignorance allows them to think Donald is safe. These sweet deals and guilty pleas were given for some very good information, implicating people at the top. I expect to see indictments for Kushner and Junior in the near future. Then the Orange Clown will really go over the edge.

manafort is not being squeezed because of the plea by Gates. Gates not only knows everything about Manifort's operation, but he worked with Donald into the transition, so he knows what the trump operation did.

Manafort must be very jumpy right now... and he's begging for a pardon.

Hey, loopy one, he has to be convicted first.

gates was convicted you freak of nature. THAT is what a plea is.

it's so cute when ignorant trumpscum try to pretend they've got triple digit IQ's. :rofl:

Honey, you said:

Do try and keep up.. with your own posts. :lmao:

they don't understand how this works. and they're stupid enough to buy Donald's BS.

I guess ignorance allows them to think Donald is safe. These sweet deals and guilty pleas were given for some very good information, implicating people at the top. I expect to see indictments for Kushner and Junior in the near future. Then the Orange Clown will really go over the edge.

manafort is not being squeezed because of the plea by Gates. Gates not only knows everything about Manifort's operation, but he worked with Donald into the transition, so he knows what the trump operation did.

it's so cute when ignorant trumpscum try to pretend they've got triple digit IQ's. :rofl:

Honey, you said:

did I say manafort was convicted, lowlife boy? nooooooo. try reading.

Donald pardoned arpaio before he was sentenced. why do you think that manafort isn't begging for a pardon in advance of having to decide if he needs to take a plea?

damn trumptards are twits.

If Mueller flips, which in all likelihood will, then the Orange Clown will become more erratic. The closer that Mueller gets to the top criminal....the more unhinged he will get. The next act....ATTACKING NORTH KOREA.

Yup, Trump is willing to throw the entire country into another world war in order to keep the truth about his crime family from coming out. He is that mentally deranged...

Good Lord....

these leftists are so desperate they are making complete fools of themselves.

what is desperate is lying trumpscum ignoring reality.

do you think the guilty pleas that have come down were for fun, little one?

The deals....the guilty pleas are leading to people further up in the chain.....Mueller knows who was calling the shots in the campaign and it wasn't Flynn or Gates or Manafort. He will eventually get to him.
why is no one in jail?
Could be Mueller is waiting until he’s ready to indict Trump so that Trump can’t pardon all the people Mueller worked so hard to indict? :dunno:

Good Lord....

why is no one in jail?
Could be Mueller is waiting until he’s ready to indict Trump so that Trump can’t pardon all the people Mueller worked so hard to indict? :dunno:

there is speculation Mueller held back charges so that if Donald pardons them, the State AG in NY or VA can file charges. Donald has no authority to grant a state pardon.

sucks being him.

Honey, you said:

Donald pardoned arpaio before he was sentenced. why do you think that manafort isn't begging for a pardon in advance of having to decide if he needs to take a plea?

Who begs for pardon when they haven't been convicted of anything?

Honey, you said:

Who begs for pardon when they haven't been convicted of anything?
Nixon?

you have a misconception of what's happening.

in the delusional fever dreams of trumptards. but not in real life.
you have a misconception of what's happening

of what exactly and how does it relate at all to the trump campaign exactly? this is what I mean you have a misconception of what's going on. go figure.

no.

and you can keep repeating that til you turn blue, delusional trumpbot.

What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....

Meeting with someone isn't collusion, bub.

Jeebus, take a chill pill.

no.

and you can keep repeating that til you turn blue, delusional trumpbot.
I will too. cause you still haven't posted anything related to trump or the campaign. I'm waiting. what you got. don't let your misconceptions elude you now.

What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....

Meeting with someone isn't collusion, bub.

Jeebus, take a chill pill.
it's jimbob. he is delusional, still hasn't posted one thing from Mueller related to trump. not one.

Democrats really think that this fantasy will one day come true. Borderline psychosis,.
they think he can be removed from office. now that's delusional. I've asked how they're going to do that. crickets.

manafort is now being squeezed because of the plea by Gates. Gates not only knows everything about Manifort's operation, but he worked with Donald into the transition, so he knows what the trump operation did.

It may be that Mueller does not need Manafort to get to Trump. I guess that would screw up the plea deal..

manafort is now being squeezed because of the plea by Gates. Gates not only knows everything about Manifort's operation, but he worked with Donald into the transition, so he knows what the trump operation did.

It may be that Mueller does not need Manafort to get to Trump. I guess that would screw up the plea deal..
I would say mueller at this time has nothing to get at trump. feel free to post it if you have it.

why is no one in jail?

there is speculation Mueller held back charges so that if Donald pardons them, the State AG in NY or VA can file charges. Donald has no authority to grant a state pardon.

sucks being him.

What kind of criminal did this country elect?

why is no one in jail?

sucks being him.

What kind of criminal did this country elect?
I would say mueller at this time has nothing to get at trump. feel free to post it if you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back