Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying lies is 100% legal, dummy.

Why would you need to buy lies?

Knowing you were presenting lies to FISA for a wiretap against your opponent in a presidential race is illegal.

Carter Page wasn't part of the Trump campaign when they got the FISA warrant against him, based largely on his behavior since 2013, including unexplained travels to Russia.

No link needed. She paid Fusion GPS who paid Steele to dig shit up to try and steal the election. If that's something you aren't aware of I can't help you. (Would you prefer the word "influence" to steal?)

Nope. It's like hiring Neil Simon to write you a movie like the goodbye girl, or billoxi blues, and instead he hires Paul Verhoven, who writes showgirls 2.

You paid for it, but it's not what you wanted, and you never used the screen play.

Hillary never used the dossier, she never mentioned it on the campaign trail, and never publicly mentioned anything in it.

It was never meant to be shown publically. It was used exactly as she wanted it to be used. It was a way to get ears on the Trump Campaign, that was the end game. You're stupid if you think she spent 12 mill for something that didn't get used exactly what it was designed for.

Hillary wasn't buying STOLEN SHIT from Kremlin.

Hillary was buying lies to try and steal an election

Link

No link needed. She paid Fusion GPS who paid Steele to dig shit up to try and steal the election. If that's something you aren't aware of I can't help you. (Would you prefer the word "influence" to steal?)
Bullshit. Hillary paid a lawfirm. That lawfirm is not Fusion GPS.

What a pity you have no idea what you’re talking about.

(smile) It's called a cutout child. She paid Perkins-Coie, who paid Fusion GPS, who money to Steele who paid the Russians. No matter how you slice it child,she worked with and paid the Russians.
So you admit you lied when you said she paid Fusion GPS. Maybe there’s hope for you after all?

What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....

Yo dingle berry

Identify the proviso in the CRIMINAL CODE 18 USC, which (a) defines collusion and (b) which imposes a penalty.

How many times a week do you fellate Mueller?

And the truth shall set you free.

40 plus meetings by the trump team with the Russians and every single contact with the Russians were denied initially by Trump and team trump.... THEY ALL LIED about their 40 plus contacts....

WHY? WHY DID THEY ALL LIE about their Russian meetings and conversations with them? What were they trying to hide????

Which then, my friend, makes these nitwits not only frauds with possible treasonous motives, but STUPID as well.

Why put jr in jail sr will just pardon him.

True........but, even the most bent-over Trump ass kissers may find that action a bit "questionable"........

Well,on second thought, maybe not......lol

Nope. It's like hiring Neil Simon to write you a movie like the goodbye girl, or billoxi blues, and instead he hires Paul Verhoven, who writes showgirls 2.

You paid for it, but it's not what you wanted, and you never used the screen play.

Hillary never used the dossier, she never mentioned it on the campaign trail, and never publicly mentioned anything in it.

It was never meant to be shown publically. It was used exactly as she wanted it to be used. It was a way to get ears on the Trump Campaign, that was the end game. You're stupid if you think she spent 12 mill for something that didn't get used exactly what it was designed for.
You’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

You claim she bought the material but didn’t use it. You claim she paid $12 million for it which is more than double she actually paid Perkins Coke for ALL legal services rendered between June, 2015 through December, 2016, which started long before the dossier entered the picture. And you claim Hillary used it to spy on the Trump campaign when Hillary had nothing to do with the FBI’s investigation and the Trump campaign was never spied on.

You’re so far divorced from reality you couldn’t see it with the Hubble telescope.

But Donny Jr. had no way of knowing any of that when he went to meet with her. The Russians tricked him

Stop being an eternal MORON.........Donny baby should have contacted the FBI probably during the fucking meeting...........

Here....one MORE damn time.....read. learn, get your head out of Trump's fat ass.

The emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence…..

Good Morning.
Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Donald Trump Jr. replies 15 minutes later …

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.

You claim she bought the material but didn’t use it. You claim she paid $12 million for it which is more than double she actually paid Perkins Coke for ALL legal services rendered between June, 2015 through December, 2016, which started long before the dossier entered the picture. And you claim Hillary used it to spy on the Trump campaign when Hillary had nothing to do with the FBI’s investigation and the Trump campaign was never spied on.

You’re so far divorced from reality you couldn’t see it with the Hubble telescope.

I didn't claim she didn't use it kid, the other poster did. Between the DNC and the Bitch 12 mill went out. The dossier, as you know, McCabe said was the PRIMAY reason for the FISA Warrant. Now, what I said was that the dossier was used to get the Warrant and that is a fact. I didn't say Hillary did it, Obama did it....or do you think he found out about it on TV like the rest of us? You wouldn't know reality if it bit you in the ass.

This is really old news, like over a year already, why hasn't JR been indicted for attempted conspiracy to collude?

You're so "impatient," Frankie.....lol

The steps of the ladder to climb?.....

First, Manafort, then
Kushner, then
Jr., then
Daddy......

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, MewLOLer id gonna use Flynn's coerced confession to spill the beans on Jared's loan from Deutsche Bank and Jr.'s attempted conspiracy to collude

Any day now.

Ironic that Flynn plead guilty to lying to Strzok and Comey, who lied to Trump and told his Hillary's paid for dossier was "salacious and unverified" yet was the basis for the fake FISA warrant

You can work that angle if you want to but I don't think anyone is buying your cockamemy attempt to conflate the two.
They're two well defined, separate cases.

Since the republicans first funded it, that means the republicans intended the opposition research against Trump to be used to get ears on the Trump campaign.

That seems pretty low of them. Wanting to throw one of their own under the bus.

This is really old news, like over a year already, why hasn't JR been indicted for attempted conspiracy to collude?

You're so "impatient," Frankie.....lol

The steps of the ladder to climb?.....

First, Manafort, then
Kushner, then
Jr., then
Daddy......

Trump is planning a Corleone baptism event against all the seditious enemies of America: Comey, Clapper, Rice, Hillary, Obama, etc

I guarantee the only thing the attention span in chief is planing is his next shit.

Hillary was buying lies to try and steal an election

Link

Bullshit. Hillary paid a lawfirm. That lawfirm is not Fusion GPS.

What a pity you have no idea what you’re talking about.

(smile) It's called a cutout child. She paid Perkins-Coie, who paid Fusion GPS, who money to Steele who paid the Russians. No matter how you slice it child,she worked with and paid the Russians.
So you admit you lied when you said she paid Fusion GPS. Maybe there’s hope for you after all?

(smile) The money came from her, you poor child.

Yo dingle berry

Identify the proviso in the CRIMINAL CODE 18 USC, which (a) defines collusion and (b) which imposes a penalty.

How many times a week do you fellate Mueller?

And the truth shall set you free.

There is no crime called "collusion" instead Mueller indicted 14 people on conspiracy to defraud the USA. Anybody who helped them, is a co-conspirator, and again the crime is defrauding the USA.

What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....
There was no collusion. There is no proof. I know you think there was because you want so badly for there to be, but until they have proof, there's is nothing.

If they do uncover something, then we can go from there, but until they point, it's just all allegation.

You can speculate all you want about the jr meeting, but it's all irrevant until they have proof.

"Throughout the election, Hillary for America and the DNC paid law firm Perkins Coie more than a combined $12 million for “legal services,” FEC filings show. On Tuesday, The Washington Post reported that these payments partially funded the dossier, as the law firm retained Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research, which ultimately resulted in the Steele dossier."

Watchdog Files FEC Complaint Against Hillary, DNC Over Steele Dossier

When you lie I will bitch slap you kid, EVERY time.

There is no crime called "collusion" instead Mueller indicted 14 people on conspiracy to defraud the USA. Anybody who helped them, is a co-conspirator, and again the crime is defrauding the USA.

What most right wing morons FAIL to acknowledge is that although indicting Russians may not bring them to trial in the U.S., its was the only way for American CO-CONSPIRATORS to be linked to a crime.

Wait when Hillary buys dirt it's oppo research.....you're an idiot.

Well duh. It's not like she was making deals with an existing russian conspiracy to help her win.

Well duh. It's not like she was making deals with an existing russian conspiracy to help her win.

She was doing exactly that. How did she know to use the cutouts to get to the Russians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back