Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
WikiLeaks Says It Will Publish More Hillary Clinton Emails
By Casey Quackenbush
June 13, 2016
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange says that the whistleblower organization will publish more emails Hillary Clinton sent and received on her private email server while Secretary of State.
“We have emails pending publication, that is correct,” Assange told U.K. television on Sunday. The Wikileaks founder was speaking from the Ecuadorian embassy in London, where he has lived since July 2012 to avoid extradition to Sweden, where is he wanted for rape allegations dating back to 2010.
Assange did not indicate when or how many of Clinton’s emails he would leak, the Guardian says.
The FBI is currently investigating whether the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee’s handling of classified information violates federal law and State Department procedures. In May, the State Department’s Office of Inspector General released a 78-page report that harshly criticized Clinton’s email practices.
In March, Wikileaks set up a public, searchable Hillary Clinton email database, which archives 30,322 emails and email attachments sent to and from Clinton between June 2010 and August 2014.

June 2016
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:03 PM
To: Jared Kushner; Paul Manafort
Subject: FW: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Meeting got moved to 4 tomorrow at my offices.

Best,

Don
The Trump Tower meeting
Trump Jr., Manafort, and Kushner all attend the meeting, which indicates how seriously the campaign is taking the offer of Russian help. The Russian side includes a Russian attorney who lobbied professionally against US human rights sanctions on Russia, a Russian-American lobbyist who worked as a military counterintelligence officer for the Soviet Union before its fall, and a Russian real estate agent representing a Kremlin-linked oligarch. The Trump team later insists that they received no meaningful information about Clinton during the meeting.

BurfordTJustice

10/10/17
Unreal. How many months have they been beating the Trump team up and calling
this evidence of collusion when it was nothing and even CNN now proves it.
Stand by for trader to say this proves nothing and to defend the collusion
fake news stroy.
Surprise, Surprise: Docs Found By CNN Support Trump, Jr. Account Of Meeting
With Russian Lawyer
The controversial June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between Russians, Donald
Trump Jr. and others was indeed about the Magnitsky Act, not dishing dirt on
Hillary Clinton, CNN reported.
Documents provided to CNN back Trump Jr.'s account - and that of Jared
Kushner - that the meeting was insignificant and a waste of their time.

Friday, July 22, 2016
WikiLeaks publishes first of series in a series of hacked emails taken from the DNC.
It released a statement on Twitter reading, "Today, Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks releases 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee -- part one of our new Hillary Leaks series."
What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.
Well no, that is SEEKING to colude.

It proves intent is there from Trump compaign - they had ZERO reservations about co-operating with Kremlin.

We know Russians were interested too, so it is LIKELY that they found a way to it, but we don't KNOW that.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....

There MAYBE was, that why we need the investigation to conclude.
Jr didn’t have to be successful. He admitted he’s guilty we know that we just want to prove sr is guilty

Officer: You are under arrest for trying to buy drugs
Buyer: But the stuff you sold me wasn't any good. Just powder.
Officer: You came to the meeting thinking u could buy cocaine
Buyer: Yeah...I was really excited when I heard you had some for sale.
Officer: You intended to buy drugs. The judge will know that.

The same with Junior. He came to the meeting to get Hillary dirt. He claims he didn't get it. His intent is what counts.

I find it hard to believe that he didn't get anything from the Russian lawyer. Mueller will find out.

Why put jr in jail sr will just pardon him.

Maybe president pence will pardon trump or maybe not after how much Donald has made mike the butt of his jokes in the White House.

And GOP will be out of power for years.

To think...Benedict Donald might replace Benedict Arnold as America's greatest traitor...amazing....!

What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.
Well no, that is SEEKING to colude.

It proves intent is there from Trump compaign - they had ZERO reservations about co-operating with Kremlin.

We know Russians were interested too, so it is LIKELY that they found a way to it, but we don't KNOW that.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....

There MAYBE was, that why we need the investigation to conclude.

If there was or wasn’t we need to follow through and find out one way or the other. The idea of a foreign country, especially the Russians, angers me.

But Donny Jr. had no way of knowing any of that when he went to meet with her. The Russians tricked him

Good Morning.
Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Donald Trump Jr. replies 15 minutes later …

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.

So what? It is normal for a new administration to talk to heads of state all over the world. Hillary and the DNC were doing worse except as of yet, no one has a special counsel looking into it. Hmmm. And the FBI have shown they cannot be trusted and were in Hillary's back pocket as well. Those damned Russians are smarter than us and had the entire country fooled!

This is really old news, like over a year already, why hasn't JR been indicted for attempted conspiracy to collude?

You're so "impatient," Frankie.....lol

The steps of the ladder to climb?.....

First, Manafort, then
Kushner, then
Jr., then
Daddy......

Trump is planning a Corleone baptism event against all the seditious enemies of America: Comey, Clapper, Rice, Hillary, Obama, etc

I guarantee the only thing the attention span in chief is planing is his next shit.

So lemme see if I got this: 10 years ago Manafort did something so therefore Trump is guilty of conspiracy to collude because Jr. had a meetin' with a Rooskie and Jared took a mortgage from Deutsche Bank. Wow, Mueller's working overtime for that!

As I recall, when Junior met with the Russian lady lawyer, she had nothing special to tell him, he deemed it a waste of his time and left. The whole thing was a set up by the democrats in order to try to frame Trump I think.

Attempted conspiracy to collude...wow

Dumbass, conspiracy happens as soon as the "attempting" beings.

Conspiracy to commit murder for example is a charge that does not require any successful murder.

One slight difference here in the US, murder is a crime, collusion is not.

Call it conspiracy , election fraud, or treason , whatever you want.
So election fraud exist now ?

But Donny Jr. had no way of knowing any of that when he went to meet with her. The Russians tricked him

Stop being an eternal MORON.........Donny baby should have contacted the FBI probably during the fucking meeting...........

Here....one MORE damn time.....read. learn, get your head out of Trump's fat ass.

The emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence…..

Good Morning.
Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Donald Trump Jr. replies 15 minutes later …

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.

...and that's what made Jake & Nat flip their vote to Trump

As I recall, when Junior met with the Russian lady lawyer, she had nothing special to tell him, he deemed it a waste of his time and left. The whole thing was a set up by the democrats in order to try to frame Trump I think.

.....and the underlined part of the above summarizes your major problem....lol

STOP THE PRESSES! JIMH52 KNOWS THE FACTS (as he sees it, lol)

The Russian lawyer that Obama allowed to stay in the country

This is really old news, like over a year already, why hasn't JR been indicted for attempted conspiracy to collude?

You're so "impatient," Frankie.....lol

The steps of the ladder to climb?.....

First, Manafort, then
Kushner, then
Jr., then
Daddy......

keep the dream alive, gnat. Because that's all it is, a dream. Hillary Clinton should see jail time, but she never will. Trump has done nothing illegal, Mueller has been looking for over a year and found NOTHING.

there is nothing illegal about doing business with foreign banks. Rich americans, like Pelosi, Clinton, Gates, Buffet, Soros, Kochs, etc do it every day. So do most American corporations. nice try, but FAIL

NO,Mr.Tuna....If you DO business with foreign banks you should OPENLY admit that you do.......especially when those banks are within a country under SANCTIONS.......(speaking of "fail").

Trump denies business dealings with Russia - The Washington Post
Jan 11, 2017

the Wash post lies, so does the NY times, so does CNN, and yes, so does Fox but not quite as much.

It is not illegal to do business with foreign banks, there were and are, no bank sanctions against Russian banks.

there were and are, no bank sanctions against Russian banks.

LOL....You're as dumb as fingerboi.

List of Russian Banks and Oil Companies Under Sanction - MarketPulse

Russia sanctions: What you need to know - CNN

first of all its a CNN article, so its credibility is highly questionable. Second, even if true, its not all Russian banks. Do you have hard evidence that any Trump company did business with one of the sanctioned banks?

RussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussia

If my thinking is my major problem, your not thinking is yours. Your problem is that you can't tell the difference and confuse movement of your mouth and fingers with real cognitive action. You should try and learn the difference.

If Junior walked away from the Russia meeting with ONE PIECE OF PAPER that the Russia lawyer gave him....that is Treason. I think there was much more information exchanged. Mueller will find out.

To think...the Russians may not only have the peepee tape hanging over Trump. They probably now have evidence of treason.

Do you still wonder why the Russian sanctions have not been fully implemented? Really!!???

Oh, so now touching any Russian paper is treason?????????? Are you a complete fricken idiot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back