trump Campaign Misspells 'Nobel' Peace Prize In Ad To Fundraise Off His Nomination, Which Anyone Can Get

Anyone who can't spell the word doesn't deserve getting a Nobel Peace Prize.

trump says he hires the best but apparently that doesn't include those who can actually spell correctly.

Which I'm not surprised, trump can't spell and can barely read.

His chance of getting that Peace Prize is the same as it was the first time the same Norwegian nominated him for the prize. Which is zero.

I'm sure his followers never even realized the wrong spelling in the ad.

View attachment 387702
geezus did you cry real tears posting this?......

trump says he hires the best but apparently that doesn't include those who can actually spell correctly.

His chance of getting that Peace Prize is the same as it was the first time the same Norwegian nominated him for the prize. Which is zero.

View attachment 387702

Thank God be didn't say corpse men

He only thinks he's kicking my ass - He'll be in prison by late next year and I won't.
Which makes me bigly smarter (and more Noble ;-)

Definition: Having or showing fine personal qualities or high moral principles and ideals.

PS: Thomas Sowell is a stone cold idjit. :cool:

Definition rules out all democrats on moral principles alone.

Again, stop while you're behind. You're exposing yourselves as America hating fools.

So in your mind, Trump is a moral, God-fearing man? :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 387702

Lotsa folks get nominated. Including Hitler and Mussolini.

So in your mind, Trump is a moral, God-fearing man? :auiqs.jpg:

Simple......... Abortion. You lose.

Next.

Perhaps the next time he and Billy Barf clear a peaceful protest in order to hold a Bible upside down -
I'll believe the Orange Gutterslut.
The first time he picked up a Bible EVER - Gotta LOVE it! :D

trump_bible_meme_1.jpeg

View attachment 387702
You are butt-hurt over a printing TYPO?!
Bwuhahahaha..... Holy shit, you fragile, easily offended snowflakes suffer so intensely from TDS that you scream at the sky over a TYPO...

...And THAT is your 'angry' opposition to Donald Trump legitimately being nominated for not ONE but TWO Nobel Peace Prizes...

...as opposed to Barry who, after being GIVEN one for 'potential', sent thousands of more troops to Afghanistan, used the US military to help Al Qaeda kill Qaddafi and take over Libya, gave Putin Crimea, & dragged the US into another war by invading Syria....

...all of which they are fine with but are butt-hurt over a TYPO.

BWUHAHAHAHA....

View attachment 387702
The Nobel is no longer nobel. Perhaps If they award it to Trump it may regain some of it's nobility. In the meantime go ahead and hang on to your petty TDS hatred.

But keep that one handy - Yes it's lame, but it's all ya got! :lmao:

All ya got!?! That's laughable, he gave us 8 years of laughs as president.

But, it's all I need. A PRESIDENT who don't know how many states there are in our country?!?! Pathetic!

View attachment 387702

You really need a life kid.

The Nobel Committee will never award him with a prize, so it doesn't matter.
Which is, to be perfectly honest, part of the problem. The Nobel trashed its own name when they awarded the prize to Obama for absolutely no reason at all. Nothing but a political hack dog and pony show that should have never happened at all. What Trump may or may not accomplish is not remotely relevant - it would not be awarded to him under any circumstances.

But keep that one handy - Yes it's lame, but it's all ya got! :lmao:

All ya got!?! That's laughable, he gave us 8 years of laughs as president.

But, it's all I need. A PRESIDENT who don't know how many states there are in our country?!?! Pathetic!

All you need seriously? You should up your game dude!

View attachment 387702
What if it was done on purpose?

Forum List

Back