trump Campaign Misspells 'Nobel' Peace Prize In Ad To Fundraise Off His Nomination, Which Anyone Can Get

A spellan errer evry 5 days? Amazeballs - No wonder people put his vocabulary at 4th grade level eh? :auiqs.jpg:

A spellan errer evry 5 days? Amazeballs - No wonder people put his vocabulary at 4th grade level eh? :auiqs.jpg:

DNC platform................we will tax the shit out of you.........America Sucks...............and we have spell checkers

LMAO

Which is, to be perfectly honest, part of the problem. The Nobel trashed its own name when they awarded the prize to Obama for absolutely no reason at all. Nothing but a political hack dog and pony show that should have never happened at all. What Trump may or may not accomplish is not remotely relevant - it would not be awarded to him under any circumstances.

They even admit it was a mistake.

Why Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize — and Trump never will
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=nobel...bd09be80b92253b6&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

Nobel Chief Finally Admits He Regrets Giving Obama the ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=nobel...bd09be80b92253b6&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

Which is, to be perfectly honest, part of the problem. The Nobel trashed its own name when they awarded the prize to Obama for absolutely no reason at all. Nothing but a political hack dog and pony show that should have never happened at all. What Trump may or may not accomplish is not remotely relevant - it would not be awarded to him under any circumstances.

...nobel committee regrets obama peace prize - Bing

So your source is "GodfatherPolitics"? :auiqs.jpg:

Godfather Politics - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Overall, we rate Godfather Politics Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, routine promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories that are damaging to the left.

Democrats have a team watching for Trump misspelling words on social media?

WTF is wrong with these people. NOT NORMAL.

Anyone who can't spell the word doesn't deserve getting a Nobel Peace Prize.

trump says he hires the best but apparently that doesn't include those who can actually spell correctly.

Which I'm not surprised, trump can't spell and can barely read.

His chance of getting that Peace Prize is the same as it was the first time the same Norwegian nominated him for the prize. Which is zero.

I'm sure his followers never even realized the wrong spelling in the ad.

View attachment 387702

Running low and anything worth talking about? You're scraping the bottom of the barrel. Pretty funny you can't find anything to really grill Trump's campaign on.

Democrats have a team watching for Trump misspelling words on social media?

WTF is wrong with these people. NOT NORMAL.

Okay, noted and bookmarked for the next time I make a typo. :)

So your source is "GodfatherPolitics"? :auiqs.jpg:

Godfather Politics - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Overall, we rate Godfather Politics Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, routine promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories that are damaging to the left.
Nobel secretary regrets Obama peace prize - BBC News
https://www.bing.com/search?q=nobel...bd09be80b92253b6&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#
Nobel Secretary: Awarding Obama the Peace Prize Was a Mistake
https://www.bing.com/search?q=nobel...bd09be80b92253b6&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

Didn't happen. The marxist shitstains prefer to lie even when the truth would better serve them. It's part of the self-loathing in their DNA.

Anybody remember when Killery almost started WWIII by giving the Russians a button that translated to "Overcharged" instead of "Reset"?

Yeah, me neither. They remain the laughingstock of the planet.

trump says he hires the best but apparently that doesn't include those who can actually spell correctly.

His chance of getting that Peace Prize is the same as it was the first time the same Norwegian nominated him for the prize. Which is zero.

View attachment 387702
You mean like how you never capitalize "Trump", as if you believe it hurts him somehow?

Kinda childish, that.

View attachment 387702

Lotsa folks get nominated. Including Hitler and Mussolini.
OMG!!! youre right,,,

so are you saying in this case the peace deals and stopping the never ending wars is a bad thing???

I'm usually no spelling Nazi, but if you're putting yourself in the same category as groundbreaking physicists your campaign should probably know how to spell the name of the award properly.

You're a Nazi!
Did I spell that right? :smoke:

View attachment 387702

View attachment 387702

OMG!!! youre right,,,

so are you saying in this case the peace deals and stopping the never ending wars is a bad thing???
1_xlEI5bWMSj6sZ06aPQsiJg.png

View attachment 387702

View attachment 387702

OMG!!! youre right,,,

View attachment 387804
Yes, we get your point. You're bitterly clinging to a spelling error so you don't have to deal with the fact that the man you have a hategasm for is making history.

View attachment 387702

View attachment 387702

OMG!!! youre right,,,

View attachment 387804
but hitler was peaceful 98% of the time,,,

Another nothing item, but will admit its funny, didn't he enter his name after nominations had closed? just to be able to run the add that he had been nominated?

Forum List

Back