Trump Campaign Paid Researchers To Prove 2020 Fraud But Kept Findings Secret

FruitLoops, cases are filed with claims. Those claims include citations to support their claims. Those citations are the evidence they plan to present in court. That evidence, if there is any, is then presented to a judge, who will decide if there is reason to proceed to an evidentary hearing.

Can't you cite the evidence filed in even one single case??

I can, by the way. Seems you can't.
The decision not to proceed is exactly what I am talking about. You dumbass.

You know that at least one judge ruled the "evidence" they tried to submit as evidence, wasn't worthy of submitting to a federal court. And she even sanctioned the lawyers for doing so.

LOLOL

Poor, deranged FruitLoops. And I'm trying to get you to cite a single case's evidence. That would be in the filing. Then I could show you why the case was tossed.

You can't cite even one single case. Shows you don't know what the fuck you're rambling about.

Rudy Giuliani famously said that his firm never tried to verify the admissibility of the claims made within the affidavits he presented.

The affidavits were nothing more than peoples speculations of fraud, with no actual proof contained in them.

An example an affidavit where the person witnessed two people talking, and when they approached them, they hushed up. So they must have been doing something wrong.

News flash. No one believes our corrupt government.

the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted ... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... Lin Wood can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... the Racine board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the pillow guy can't be trusted ... Cyber Ninja's can't be trusted ... the Arizona audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin Attorney General can't be trusted ... state authorities can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...

But Donald Trump can be trusted.

LOLOL

Poor, deranged FruitLoops. And I'm trying to get you to cite a single case's evidence. That would be in the filing. Then I could show you why the case was tossed.

You can't cite even one single case. Shows you don't know what the fuck you're rambling about.
I can cite that two states tried to decertify the election and were stopped by RINOs. That is fact. Do you think they did that because there was no evidence?

The Berkeley Research Group's findings were squashed because they did not align with Trump's election lies.

A research firm investigated Donald Trump’s assertion that the presidential election was fraudulent, but its findings were suppressed because they found nothing to support his claims, The Washington Post reported citing four sources familiar with the matter.

The Berkeley Research Group, hired by the former president’s 2020 campaign, gathered a team of around a dozen people to look into alleged voter fraud and irregularities in six states, according to the Post.

The team reportedly briefed Trump, his former chief of staff Mark Meadows and others on a conference call held in the last days of 2020 — before Trump held a rally urging his supporters to march on the Capitol preceding the Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection. The call reportedly became contentious.

But the researchers had looked at “everything,” one source told the Post.

Literally anything you could think of. Voter turnout anomalies, date of birth anomalies, whether dead people voted. If there was anything under the sun that could be thought of, they looked at it,” the source said.

Not even a group hired by the Traitor and Cabal Mindless Minions found proof of Election Fraud....
Forced to recycle old news ahead of the 2024 election.

This is his problem. His conclusion was massive fraud, because that's what he believes had to have happened.

And nobody can convince him the giants he saw were actually windmills.
Congress refusing to investigate the election only confirmed the fraud. The censorship and political persecution that came after proved it.

I can cite that two states tried to decertify the election and were stopped by RINOs. That is fact. Do you think they did that because there was no evidence?

I challenged you to post evidence filed in any one of the more than 60 cases; not a bunch of whiney, foot stomping, Republicans.

Seems you can't find even one case.

So much for evidence, FruitLoops.

:abgg2q.jpg:

the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted ... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... Lin Wood can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... the Racine board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the pillow guy can't be trusted ... Cyber Ninja's can't be trusted ... the Arizona audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin Attorney General can't be trusted ... state authorities can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...
But Donald Trump can be trusted.
Trumpism in a nutshell.

"Nutshell", no pun intended.

Forum List

Back