Trump Campaign Paid Researchers To Prove 2020 Fraud But Kept Findings Secret

Evidence establishing a reason to proceed must first be presented to a court. That never happened because there is no such evidence because there was no widespread fraud.

And no, rambtard, I didn't lie. I never said any of the trials went before a jury.
So then I didn't lie when I said not one jury has heard any evidence... each time a judge blocked it... and that will not make people feel good about the 2020 election....

No evidence of fraud was ever brought into those cases.
Plenty of evidence was introduced... how can you say differently when we never heard the evidence presented in a courtroom...
the justice system just wanted this to go away rather than to expose the fraud and undo the election for fear of angry lib rioters....

So then I didn't lie when I said not one jury has heard any evidence... each time a judge blocked it... and that will not make people feel good about the 2020 election....

Of course you lied. You said...

But not one single judge has allowed a jury to see the evidence...

There was no evidence of widespread fraud submitted to a court. You tried to make it sound like there was.

There was no evidence of widespread fraud submitted to a court. You tried to make it sound like there was.
Where is the lie in that sentence?....

Plenty of evidence was introduced... how can you say differently when we never heard the evidence presented in a courtroom...
the justice system just wanted this to go away rather than to expose the fraud and undo the election for fear of angry lib rioters....

Watch this...

Post a case where evidence of widespread fraud was filed...

I'm going to teach you lib kids what a lie is if it kills me... because none of you seem to know what a lie is anymore since Trump....

Has a jury ever heard any evidence at all?.... don't call me a liar you idiot... you know not one jury has ever heard any evidence.... so you are the liar....

Just to remind you, the 60+Lawsuits that were rejected for lack of evidence would never have been brought before a jury because there was no case to warrant a jury trial. The MAGA Impaired need things explained to them.

I'm going to teach you lib kids what a lie is if it kills me... because none of you seem to know what a lie is anymore since Trump....
We know Trump claiming he won, or that there was widespread fraud was a lie.

We even know that Trumps associates and pollsters even told Trump he lost.

Forum List

Back