Trump Campaign Paid Researchers To Prove 2020 Fraud But Kept Findings Secret

Jebus, don't be stuck on stupid.... The train derailment is governor dewines problem unless he has called for help from feds.....which he probably has.... If he hasnt, he should.

Balloons, balloons, everywhere..... We will get to the bottom of it, soon enough....

Honestly Ram, this is life in the fast lane! Every day a new crisis someone is worried about.... It's been going on my entire life, and the U.S. always manages them, one way or another... We just never had social media and internet blogs amplifying and propagandizing the incidents, the way we do now..... We waist time on this little stuff that may impair us from seeing the big crisis around the corner....imho.
You are like a laugh line machine only you send out excuses... one after another excuse for a failed president...

Hmmm didn't release the results eh ? Now how does anyone know that information ?? It's just hilarious the bull shite the leftist here like to project on, even when they can't prove their bull shite with actual fact's. Link to the article released in a statement given by said firm, and then we might believe the op that somebody did something... ROTFLMBO 🤣
Yes, we do know Trump buried the results of his private investigation

Just like he did in 2016

OK. So tell us, who is President right now?
FoDGP4raMAM8Xaw.jpg

You are like a laugh line machine only you send out excuses... one after another excuse for a failed president...
How did the president fail you with the train derailment or the balloons flying over? Did he cause them to happen? Nope! You seem to just want to pick on him and try to play the blame game....which is fine and dandy and your privilege to do, but I just can't play on that playground...

Jebus, don't be stuck on stupid.... The train derailment is governor dewines problem unless he has called for help from feds.....which he probably has.... If he hasnt, he should.

Balloons, balloons, everywhere..... We will get to the bottom of it, soon enough....

Honestly Ram, this is life in the fast lane! Every day a new crisis someone is worried about.... It's been going on my entire life, and the U.S. always manages them, one way or another... We just never had social media and internet blogs amplifying and propagandizing the incidents, the way we do now..... We waist time on this little stuff that may impair us from seeing the big crisis around the corner....imho.
Honestly if you knew what you were talking about it would be nice, they never informed ohio that hazardous waste was being transported.

How did the president fail you with the train derailment or the balloons flying over? Did he cause them to happen? Nope! You seem to just want to pick on him and try to play the blame game....which is fine and dandy and your privilege to do, but I just can't play on that playground...
No no he allowed them to happen!

But not one single judge has allowed a jury to see the evidence...
If the tables were turned you would be screaming bloody murder...

You're lying, rambtard. There were cases where judges asked plantiffs for evidence to show their claims were valid; and then dismissed the case when the plaintiff couldn't show such evidence.

Yes, we do know Trump buried the results of his private investigation

Just like he did in 2016

Which in and of itself is all the "Proof" we need to have. He could not even get his own investigation prove there Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

Rather than release the report from that investigation in which no proof of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud was found, the Traitor suppressed it. There would only be only one reason for suppressing that Report....NO ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD WAS FOUND!!!!

The Traitor knows he lost, he knows the election was not "Rigged". His Narcissistic Personality refuses to accept the fact that the Traitor is a LOSER!!!

The Traitor fired Chris Krebs, then Director of Cyber Security and Infrastructure Security Agency (CSISA) because Director Krebs had said that the 2020 Election was the "Most Secure Election In History".

Director Krebs refused to support unfounded and unsupported claims of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. He was out and out fired for telling the truth.

All the MAGA MAGGOTS have are over 60+failed lawsuits claiming Election Fraud/Voter Fraud (reminding Cons that even Judges appointed by the Traitor rejected lawsuits presented to them for lack of evidence).

Not even the Cyber NumbNuts in Arizona could find evidence of any Election Fraud/Voter Fraud in Maricopa County (which has now become the Great Whale White of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud for ReNaziKlans).

Cons can post the laughing emoji's they want. Cons can post all the "Fake News" emoji's they want, laughing at the truth does not change the truth. Calling the truth, "Fake News" does not change the truth.

As I posted had previously, IF Cons have proof of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud then post it. To date they have not, only half-ass hair brained conspiracy theories that zero basis in reality.

We have the proof, courtesy of the Traitor's own suppressed report of No Election Fraud/No Voter Fraud. That is our proof, if Cons have proof that says otherwise, put up or shut up. Post it.

Last edited:
You're lying, rambtard. There were cases where judges asked plantiffs for evidence to show their claims were valid; and then dismissed the case when the plaintiff couldn't show such evidence.
Has a jury ever heard any evidence at all?.... don't call me a liar you idiot... you know not one jury has ever heard any evidence.... so you are the liar....

Has a jury ever heard any evidence at all?.... don't call me a liar you idiot... you know not one jury has ever heard any evidence.... so you are the liar....

Evidence establishing a reason to proceed must first be presented to a court. That never happened because there is no such evidence because there was no widespread fraud.

And no, rambtard, I didn't lie. I never said any of the trials went before a jury.

Forum List

Back