Trump Campaign Paid Researchers To Prove 2020 Fraud But Kept Findings Secret

330114805_3446968152202472_5714608274897511447_n.jpg
it was in FACT the mail in ballots that did not require verification of signature!

Bring your reckoning I fear only God. The however many ballots sent in from God knows who that didn't require signature verification was the difference! That and operation hammer and scorecard.

Operation Hammer and Scorecard??

Dayum, you'll fall for anything. :lmao:

Sydney Powell promoted that, along with the nonsense that Dominion was used in Venezuela to help get Hugo Chavez re-elected. She then went on to claim no reasonable person would believe her after Dominion filed a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against her.

You people are soooo gullible.

Your source is the now dismantled Jan 6th committee made up of liberals who hate Trump?

Got anything more credible? Like a fresh pile of dog shit?
Can't get more credible than the evidence ammassed by The Jan. 6th Select Committee.

But you didn't watch a single hearing so you aren't even qualified to speak on this subject.
Right?

You are just talking out your ass repeating the propaganda other people have told you you should say.

SHEEPLE!

WHEN YOU CHEATED YOU SCREWED THE POOCH BY OVERCOOKING THE BOOKS! Nobody in there right mind thinks Biden got more than the great half black hope!

And yet, you're not in your right mind.

No president with a job approval rating as low as Trump's in the weeks leading up to the election has ever been re-elected.

Truman: 32%
Bush41: 34%
Carter: 37%
LBJ: 42%
Ford: 45%
Trump: 44%-46%

New York Appeals Court Upholds $100,000.00 To New York Attorney General Letitia James For Contempt In Fraud Probe.

A New York appellate court has upheld a $110,000 contempt order against former President Donald Trump for flouting discovery orders in the state attorney general’s fraud investigation.

Once again, the courts have ruled that Donald Trump is not above the law. For years, he tried to stall and thwart our lawful investigation into his financial dealings, but today’s decision sends a clear message that there are consequences for abusing the legal system. We will not be bullied or dissuaded from pursuing justice,” New York Attorney General Letitia James said in a statement applauding the decision.

Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron imposed the contempt order before James formally filed her lawsuit. The judge eventually purged the order and capped the fine after Trump’s lawyers filed affidavits attesting that they performed a complete search.

Why does the lawyer matter if you’re not prejudiced

So I can lookup who you're talking about. Can't you say? You said lawyers are being denied access to election data. How am I supposed to know what you're talking about if you don't tell me? At this point, I'm not entirely certain YOU know what you're talking about.

And yet, you're not in your right mind.

No president with a job approval rating as low as Trump's in the weeks leading up to the election has ever been re-elected.

Truman: 32%
Bush41: 34%
Carter: 37%
LBJ: 42%
Ford: 45%
Trump: 44%-46%
Sorry that you believe polls so heavily weighted democrat, Biden had 10 to 30 people showing up for his rallies, he was not popular, you cheated, and overdid it.

"it was in FACT the mail in ballots that did not require verification of signature!"
----------------------------------

That's an alarming assertion poster FStein.
But, it kinda sorta needs a tire-kicking before we go for a test-drive.

So, tell us this:
1. Which jurisdictions (precincts, polling stations)...did this occur in?
2. How many ballots were impacted in each of those jurisdictions?
3. What percentage of total ballots of that jurisdiction were they?
4. And lastly, but importantly....which races in which jurisdictions were impacted?
5. And how....were they impacted? Who won there? Who lost? Because per your allegation that they weren't legitimate ballots?
6. How do you know. Sources?

Look, poser Stein, I ain't doin' this to put you on the spot.
Rather, as we all know American social media is full of jackasses who make jackassery claims over one thing or another. So, we need to vet the stuff that comes across the screen and wants us to give it credence.

So, mi amigo, batter up.

Sorry that you believe polls so heavily weighted democrat, Biden had 10 to 30 people showing up for his rallies, he was not popular, you cheated, and overdid it.

Pathetic excuses. 2 of the 3 lowest ratings in that list were Democrats.

And rallies don't elect people. I'm no fan of Biden but I had more respect for him for behaving responsibly during a pandemic. While you think that's evidence of cheating, I believe he got more votes for that.

Another example why we can’t elect RW nutjobs
So lets take a look at Democrat idiots and what they believe, abortion is cool and every woman should have at least one, so she can say she is down for the struggle. Next tax big business, so they raise their prices screwing American's, not hurting Big business, but increasing the Government intake of tax revenue. You don't actually think that democrats would bite big Corporations hands, as they make big donations to both parties keep the status quo. Next status quo, promise to help minorities, and the poor do just enough keep them happy not working and voting democrat. Next promote the lgtbtqxyz nuts for votes, and laugh at them behind their backs while harming children. Also hurting women who have to compete with men pretending to be women while saying you champion women. Claim to be anti fascist, while suppressing speech and trying to take guns you know fascism. Seriously dude you are a friggin whack job and so is your party

So lets take a look at Democrat idiots and what they believe, abortion is cool and every woman should have at least one, so she can say she is down for the struggle. Next tax big business, so they raise their prices screwing American's, not hurting Big business, but increasing the Government intake of tax revenue. You don't actually think that democrats would bite big Corporations hands, as they make big donations to both parties keep the status quo. Next status quo, promise to help minorities, and the poor do just enough keep them happy not working and voting democrat. Next promote the lgtbtqxyz nuts for votes, and laugh at them behind their backs while harming children. Also hurting women who have to compete with men pretending to be women while saying you champion women. Claim to be anti fascist, while suppressing speech and trying to take guns you know fascism. Seriously dude you are a friggin whack job and so is your party
Sorry, only lasted a sentence or two in your mindless screed

----------------------------------

That's an alarming assertion poster FStein.
But, it kinda sorta needs a tire-kicking before we go for a test-drive.

So, tell us this:
1. Which jurisdictions (precincts, polling stations)...did this occur in?
2. How many ballots were impacted in each of those jurisdictions?
3. What percentage of total ballots of that jurisdiction were they?
4. And lastly, but importantly....which races in which jurisdictions were impacted?
5. And how....were they impacted? Who won there? Who lost? Because per your allegation that they weren't legitimate ballots?
6. How do you know. Sources?

Look, poser Stein, I ain't doin' this to put you on the spot.
Rather, as we all know American social media is full of jackasses who make jackassery claims over one thing or another. So, we need to vet the stuff that comes across the screen and wants us to give it credence.

So, mi amigo, batter up.
Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Arizona!

Forum List

Back