Trump Campaign Paid Researchers To Prove 2020 Fraud But Kept Findings Secret

Congress refusing to investigate the election only confirmed the fraud. The censorship and political persecution that came after proved it.

What fraud was there to investigate? At the time of election, ReNaziKlans would have investigated if they felt the need for such an investigation. Why did they not do so. You are engaging in speculation based conjecture, contention, innuendo and supposition. You are not offering a single shred of credible evidence to support what post. Show us your proof, and not just you uninformed, unsupported speculations.

All any of us know is what the media has allowed us to know... I want a jury trial and we should be entitled to one...

Sure, all you have to do is get someone with standing to file a claim with actual evidence of election fraud.

It"s been over two years... why hasn't Trump done that?

All any of us know is what the media has allowed us to know... I want a jury trial and we should be entitled to one...
You can only get a jury trial if it survives motions to dismiss due to insufficiency of fact or law.
The election fraud cases were all dismissed due to lack of evidence of election fraud.

You can only get a jury trial if it survives motions to dismiss due to insufficiency of fact or law.
The election fraud cases were all dismissed due to lack of evidence of election fraud.
If a judge allows it... however the justice system is set up to thwart outsiders that dare run for president....

I do not care what you did. What ever gave you the impression I did?

LOL

Putz, you're making claims on this forum. When challenged to prove them, instead of doing that, them, you run away like a pussy from proving your claims.

Now of course, you don't have to prove you aren't full of shit. But you can expect others will view you as being full of shit when you can't prove what you claim.

LOL

Putz, you're making claims on this forum. When challenged to prove them, instead of doing that, them, you run away like a pussy from proving your claims.

Now of course, you don't have to prove you aren't full of shit. But you can expect others will view you as being full of shit when you can't prove what you claim.
I have not run away. I have told you that I do not care what you say or do. What part of that don't you understand, troll?

Forum List

Back