Trump Campaign Paid Researchers To Prove 2020 Fraud But Kept Findings Secret

No "Evidence" means no "Evidence" you do understand that right?

There was case "Evidence" to present. the 60+Lawsuits were tossed for lack of "Evidence".
Evidence is not presented until there is an evidentiary hearing. Fairly simple concept.

No "Evidence" means no "Evidence" you do understand that right?

There was case "Evidence" to present. the 60+Lawsuits were tossed for lack of "Evidence".
Have you heard evidence presented in court?...

I just posted how to get a copy of every filing, every record in every federal case in the country.

The election fraud case evidence is not hidden.

It's just not very good, and you can pull it up to see why.

I don't do your errands, liar.

If a judge allows it... however the justice system is set up to thwart outsiders that dare run for president....

"If a judge allows it", "Evidence" must meet a legal standard. If it does not, then there is no standing for the lawsuit.

Just to remind you, even judges appointed by the Traitor rejected lawsuits alleging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. Your argument has no logic.

LOL

Rambtard, that's another lie. Here's just one example where the nation was informed of such...

... this shit is online, yet you can't find one single one where they alleged actual fraud.
Digging for it on the biased internet is not even close to having it shown to America in a televised jury trial....
Why wasn't there even one?....

I have not run away. I have told you that I do not care what you say or do. What part of that don't you understand, troll?

You ran away from proving your bullshit claims, FruitLoops. Your sad excuses for why you ran don't alter the reality that yiu did indeed run.

Forum List

Back