Trump Campaign Paid Researchers To Prove 2020 Fraud But Kept Findings Secret

I am not trying to prove anything to a lying troll like you. You are irrelevant.

You keep making claims of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud without any supporting "Evidence" of such fraud. Put up or shut the fuck up.

You keep making claims of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud without any supporting "Evidence" of such fraud. Put up or shut the fuck up.

It's obvious he can't since there is no such evidence. But he can whine like the pussy bitch he is. So he's got that going for him.

How does it feel to want. When evidence is submitted that meets the legal standard and a judge allows it to be brought forward then there can be a trial and it will be televised if the judge allows it.

Knew he/she/it couldn't answer it honestly and with a straight face, folks.

If a judge allows it.

The judge hearing the case must rule on the admissibility of all "Evidence" presented to him. If the "Evidence" does not the legal standard, it is not admitted. You do understand that right?

Let me remind people. Rudy Giuliani can no longer practice law because of the quality of "evidence" he presented.

The judge hearing the case must rule on the admissibility of all "Evidence" presented to him. If the "Evidence" does not the legal standard, it is not admitted. You do understand that right?
I understand that out of all the trials asked for by plaintiffs not one judge said okay.... and if the people had a chance to view a trial they may feel as we all know we were screwed....

couldnt-find-voter-fraud-because-768x566-1-730x538.jpg

Has a jury ever heard any evidence at all?.... don't call me a liar you idiot... you know not one jury has ever heard any evidence.... so you are the liar....
63 cases were thrown out of federal courts because when Powell and Guilianni were asked for evidence by judges they didn't have any to present.
As a result they both faced disciplinary action for wasting the court's time.

This is FACT.
Not opinion.
Not "fake news."

Forum List

Back