Trump Campaign Paid Researchers To Prove 2020 Fraud But Kept Findings Secret

couldnt-find-voter-fraud-because-768x566-1-730x538.jpg
Plenty of investigations, plenty of claims, plenty of interviews, plenty of court cases… many times I’ve heard you say wait and see… it’s been years… there’s nothing to support your claims… but there is this from the Georgia grand jury….

“The grand jury heard extensive testimony on the subject of alleged election fraud from poll workers, investigators, technical experts, and State of Georgia employees and officials, as well as from persons still claiming that such fraud took place," the report reads. “We find by a unanimous vote that no widespread fraud took place in the Georgia 2020 presidential election that could result in overturning that election.”

Plenty of investigations, plenty of claims, plenty of interviews, plenty of court cases… many times I’ve heard you say wait and see… it’s been years… there’s nothing to support your claims… but there is this from the Georgia grand jury….

“The grand jury heard extensive testimony on the subject of alleged election fraud from poll workers, investigators, technical experts, and State of Georgia employees and officials, as well as from persons still claiming that such fraud took place," the report reads. “We find by a unanimous vote that no widespread fraud took place in the Georgia 2020 presidential election that could result in overturning that election.”
Grand juries can be as corrupt as needed. Where have you been? Did you know intel agents are in the jury pool for the J6 hearings? That is corruption. GA. Is no different.

63 cases were thrown out of federal courts because when Powell and Guilianni were asked for evidence by judges they didn't have any to present.
As a result they both faced disciplinary action for wasting the court's time.

This is FACT.
Not opinion.
Not "fake news."
Remember that the alternate universe has its own reality.

They'll tell you that those 60+ judges, including those appointed by Trump, are corrupt.

Incredible, but that's their world.

Remember that the alternate universe has its own reality.

They'll tell you that those 60+ judges, including those appointed by Trump, are corrupt.

Incredible, but that's their world.
I see. That universe includes 3 states that wanted the election decertified. Did they want that for nothing? Hit the road hack and take your universe with you. I would think everyone is tired of hearing it.

Every word that comes out of the mouth of leftist vermin is to be taken as fake news.

Y'all's favorite hobby is lying.

Your cult's credibility just jumped that shark in the summer of 2020.

Sorry, pixie. Y'all screwed that pooch big time.

Just because you decide to take it as fake news doesn’t make that true. Unlike you, I provide sources. Like this last post, there’s actual documentation to back it up. If you take issue with it then challenge it directly. But your generalized petty insults don’t mean anything.

Grand juries can be as corrupt as needed. Where have you been? Did you know intel agents are in the jury pool for the J6 hearings? That is corruption. GA. Is no different.
Anything can be anything. But you need proof to show that it is. You can’t just say that some random hearing was corrupt and that means Georgia is too. Your arguments are getting weaker and weaker. Straight out of the conspiracy theory playbook

Anything can be anything. But you need proof to show that it is. You can’t just say that some random hearing was corrupt and that means Georgia is too. Your arguments are getting weaker and weaker. Straight out of the conspiracy theory playbook
All we have seen lately does not show you the obvious corruption and dishonesty in our government? You are just dumb, I guess. Anything else?

All we have seen lately does not show you the obvious corruption and dishonesty in our government? You are just dumb, I guess. Anything else?
Yes, it absolutely has. Starting with this grand jury and the corruption going on in trumps government lying about a stolen election. That’s what we’re talking about. Corruption. Trump. Lies. Wake up.

Just because you decide to take it as fake news doesn’t make that true. Unlike you, I provide sources. Like this last post, there’s actual documentation to back it up. If you take issue with it then challenge it directly. But your generalized petty insults don’t mean anything.

You know, trolls gotta troll. It's what they do. It's who they are.

Yes, it absolutely has. Starting with this grand jury and the corruption going on in trumps government lying about a stolen election. That’s what we’re talking about. Corruption. Trump. Lies. Wake up.

Funny! I thought Trump was out of here two years ago.

See how they lie, folks?

Trump can't hold a candle to the corrupt garbage running the country right now. Any honest person knows that. Guess where that leaves you?

Forum List

Back