Trump Campaign Paid Researchers To Prove 2020 Fraud But Kept Findings Secret

One more time and pay close attention.

IF any Con on this board has verifiable evidence, beyond a reasonable that there was Election Fraud/Voter Fraud then post it. That does NOT mean obscure/unknown sources that expressly deal hairbrained half-ass conspiracy theories but based fact based reporting then post it.

My proof is the report suppressed by the Traitor. My proof is over 60+Lawsuits filed alleging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud and over 60+alleging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud tossed for lack of evidence. My evidence is the Georgia Grand Jury that by, "by a unanimous vote that no widespread fraud took place in the Georgia 2020 presidential election that could result in overturning that election." My legal decisions. NOT by shit for brain conspiracies that have no basis in reality.

Evidence by the way that has been as admissible by a judge, not some half-wit MAGA MAGGOT dumbass. Post your proof, which so far you have done, mainly because that proof does not exist.

Last edited:
63 cases were thrown out of federal courts because when Powell and Guilianni were asked for evidence by judges they didn't have any to present.
As a result they both faced disciplinary action for wasting the court's time.

This is FACT.
Not opinion.
Not "fake news."
Still no jury has ever heard any evidence... and that is wrong in America.... if it was the other way around you would agree with me Mike....

Still no jury has ever heard any evidence... and that is wrong in America.... if it was the other way around you would agree with me Mike....
But it is not the other way around.
I agree with what is factual. Period.
Fact-
No evidence of widespread election fraud was ever presented in court because there never was any to present.
Otherwise you can be sure Trump's circus freak lawyers would have presented it.

Proving you'll buy any lie if it reinforces what you already believe.

Or have been paid to say.

I find it very telling that these Lefties keep posting this kind of bilge, even years later. Those who saw the media and the Democrat party scum refuse to really investigate the theft in 2020, have stopped being concerned with trying to prove anything. We have seen that will never happen because these lying POSs would never admit it, even if they did have doubts.

What they WILL eventually be taught is that when millions of people share a belief, it doesn't really matter if these Democrat punks ever admit it. Change WILL COME. They are ramping up their propaganda again so they can try to sway his supporters from voting for him again in 2024. Their attempted mockery actually comes across as fear.

IF any Con on this board has verifiable evidence, beyond a reasonable that there was Election Fraud/Voter Fraud then post it. That does NOT mean obscure/unknown sources that expressly deal hairbrained half-ass conspiracy theories but based fact based reporting then post it.

My proof is the report suppressed by the Traitor. My proof is over 60+Lawsuits filed alleging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud and over 60+alleging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud tossed for lack of evidence. My evidence is the Georgia Grand Jury that by, "by a unanimous vote that no widespread fraud took place in the Georgia 2020 presidential election that could result in overturning that election." My legal decisions. NOT by shit for brain conspiracies that have no basis in reality.

Evidence by the way that has been as admissible by a judge, not some half-wit MAGA MAGGOT dumbass. Post your proof, which so far you have done, mainly because that proof does not exist.
You believe proven liars. Enough said.

LOL

Why would a jury hear a case when there was no evidence to support the claims of the plaintiff??

I find it very telling that these Lefties keep posting this kind of bilge, even years later. Those who saw the media and the Democrat party scum refuse to really investigate the theft in 2020, have stopped being concerned with trying to prove anything. We have seen that will never happen because these lying POSs would never admit it, even if they did have doubts.

What they WILL eventually be taught is that when millions of people share a belief, it doesn't really matter if these Democrat punks ever admit it. Change WILL COME. They are ramping up their propaganda again so they can try to sway his supporters from voting for him again in 2024. Their attempted mockery actually comes across as fear.

Feel free to post evidence of actual election fraud anytime you're comfortable to.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Liars like you to perpetuate the lie. Could not do it without you.

LOL

And yet, after more than 2 years, you still have no evidence of election fraud.

None.

27 months since the election, and you're no closer than you were then. I know why. Sadly, you don't.

If you have not concluded that trump is a worthless piece of excrement by now..you are stupid or a member of his cult.

I cannot believe that he still has support of 30% of the repub party. He is a danger to our Union and could destroy our country if elected again.

If you have not concluded that trump is a worthless piece of excrement by now..you are stupid or a member of his cult.

I cannot believe that he still has support of 30% of the repub party. He is a danger to our Union and could destroy our country if elected again.
By securing the borders, restoring energy independence, letting people speak their minds, and stop wasting our money on wars? Oh the horror.

LOL......you follow the Twitter iceberg?

Forum List

Back