Trump Campaign Paid Researchers To Prove 2020 Fraud But Kept Findings Secret

The Berkeley Research Group's findings were squashed because they did not align with Trump's election lies.

A research firm investigated Donald Trump’s assertion that the presidential election was fraudulent, but its findings were suppressed because they found nothing to support his claims, The Washington Post reported citing four sources familiar with the matter.

The Berkeley Research Group, hired by the former president’s 2020 campaign, gathered a team of around a dozen people to look into alleged voter fraud and irregularities in six states, according to the Post.

The team reportedly briefed Trump, his former chief of staff Mark Meadows and others on a conference call held in the last days of 2020 — before Trump held a rally urging his supporters to march on the Capitol preceding the Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection. The call reportedly became contentious.

But the researchers had looked at “everything,” one source told the Post.

Literally anything you could think of. Voter turnout anomalies, date of birth anomalies, whether dead people voted. If there was anything under the sun that could be thought of, they looked at it,” the source said.

Not even a group hired by the Traitor and Cabal Mindless Minions found proof of Election Fraud....
Of course, it didn't fit his agenda. The truth never serves trump well; his entire world is based on lies.

If you have not concluded that trump is a worthless piece of excrement by now..you are stupid or a member of his cult.

I cannot believe that he still has support of 30% of the repub party. He is a danger to our Union and could destroy our country if elected again.

Bot

but thanks for posting a great post that almost sounds like a human wrote it.

LOL

Why would a jury hear a case when there was no evidence to support the claims of the plaintiff??
How do you know there is no evidence?... there is no way you can possibly know that but here you are blowing shit out of your pie hole.... again....

How do you know there is no evidence?... there is no way you can possibly know that but here you are blowing shit out of your pie hole.... again....

LOL

YOU even revealed there was no evidence. When you were asked what evidence was filed, you couldn't post anything at all. I even spotted you the court filing from one of the lawsuits.

LOL

YOU even revealed there was no evidence. When you were asked what evidence was filed, you couldn't post anything at all. I even spotted you the court filing from one of the lawsuits.
No I didn't I don't know what evidence there is and neither do you....

The Berkeley Research Group's findings

Serves him right for hiring a globalist company headquartered in southern California! I mean really, could anyone ever expect these minions to come to any other conclusion?

No I didn't I don't know what evidence there is and neither do you....

Why lie? It's public information.

I gave you a link to one of the court filings. It includes their complaint. Of course you have access to know what evidence is mentioned in court filings.

I gave you a link to one of the court filings. It includes their complaint. Of course you have access to know what evidence is mentioned in court filings.
There needs to be a jury trial to hear all the evidence... why wasn't there at least one?....

The Berkeley Research Group's findings were squashed because they did not align with Trump's election lies.

A research firm investigated Donald Trump’s assertion that the presidential election was fraudulent, but its findings were suppressed because they found nothing to support his claims, The Washington Post reported citing four sources familiar with the matter.

The Berkeley Research Group, hired by the former president’s 2020 campaign, gathered a team of around a dozen people to look into alleged voter fraud and irregularities in six states, according to the Post.

The team reportedly briefed Trump, his former chief of staff Mark Meadows and others on a conference call held in the last days of 2020 — before Trump held a rally urging his supporters to march on the Capitol preceding the Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection. The call reportedly became contentious.

But the researchers had looked at “everything,” one source told the Post.

Literally anything you could think of. Voter turnout anomalies, date of birth anomalies, whether dead people voted. If there was anything under the sun that could be thought of, they looked at it,” the source said.

Not even a group hired by the Traitor and Cabal Mindless Minions found proof of Election Fraud....
Huffington Puffington Post is a poplar gaggle of lying Leftists.
That is all that one need know.
It's like demanding that Godzilla fill out a permission slip in
order to get a job interview.No matter the size of it's feet.
Let alone Tail that drags and makes swishing sounds.

C'mon Man.It;s like making the argument that Man's favorite
pastime is Not Feeling sorry for itself.Its more in line with
baking cookies.
If not for Lying todays Journalist would have little to write about.
They are curiosity seekers.No need for hardboiled reporting of
" Just the Fact's Ma'am ."
History is in a tight spot nowadays.Because of the new norm.
That today's left is virtually dominated by one Huge appearance.
" The Left does not Value Truth ".
Once Truth has been overtaken and no longer cherished ... then :
"
The foundation of morality is to have done, once
and for all , with lying. "
- T,H. Huxley {Science and Morals} 1886

There needs to be a jury trial to hear all the evidence... why wasn't there at least one?....

False, rambtard.

I challenged you to show claims of fraud. They're listed in filing documents. It appears there were no claims of fraud filed since you can't find any.

Or is it just that you're too stupid to find any such claims?

They don't see what they refuse to look at.

The Powers That Wish They Were have long since bred the tendency towards critical thinking out of about half of the human race.

C'mon Man.It;s like making the argument that Man's favorite
pastime is Not Feeling sorry for itself.Its more in line with
baking cookies.
If not for Lying todays Journalist would have little to write about.
They are curiosity seekers.No need for hardboiled reporting of
" Just the Fact's Ma'am ."
History is in a tight spot nowadays.Because of the new norm.
That today's left is virtually dominated by one Huge appearance.
" The Left does not Value Truth ".
Once Truth has been overtaken and no longer cherished ... then :
"
The foundation of morality is to have done, once
and for all , with lying. "
- T,H. Huxley {Science and Morals} 1886

And yet, I'm trying to get rambtard to face the truth.

Huffington Puffington Post is a poplar gaggle of lying Leftists.
That is all that one need know.
It's like demanding that Godzilla fill out a permission slip in
order to get a job interview.No matter the size of it's feet.
Let alone Tail that drags and makes swishing sounds.

And Breitfart/Owned/Fixed Lies are nothing Reich Wing Sound Machines you people those sites all the time.

I posted my proof and you ain't posted shit.

No there does not. The evidence submitted did meet the legal standard. The judge decides admissibility of evidence, not you. There is no evidence that supports unsubstantiated claims of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

Evidence must meet a legal standard, and to date that standard has NOT been met. Evidence based on Second/Third/Fourth Hand Hearsay is NOT admissible.

You people keep saying there is evidence, but when the rubber hits the road, that evidence does not exist or is tainted by outsides sources.

IF YOU HAVE ANY REAL, UNBIASED, UNTAINTED EVIDENCE BRING IT FORWARD. EVIDENCE THAT MUST BASED ON IT'S CONTENT IS DEEMED TO LEGAL AND VIABLE IN COURT. SO FAR ALL THERE HOT AIR, WHICH IS WHAT YOU CONS ARE KNOWN FOR. POST YOUR FUCKING PROOF!!!!

Last edited:
All YOU have to do post your proof of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud, and so it ain't happening. You use whole happy honey bunches of words, but no proof.

Says the one who can not see what he has long ago decided not to look at.

Didn't they used to teach critical thinking in grammar school? I know they used to because my late husband remembered the exact moment when the teachers union told him he could no longer teach critical thinking to his sixth grade classes.

"Mind Blowingly Nuts": Fox News Hosts and Execs Repeatedly Denounced 2020 Election Fraud Off-Air Here Are Some of Their Most Scathing Comments.

Fox News personalities and executives privately made clear they didn’t believe falsehoods being peddled by former President Donald Trump and his allies about fraud in the 2020 election despite pushing them on-air, a new court filing by Dominion Voting Systems alleges, part of a billion-dollar defamation suit the voting company is waging to hold Fox liable for its on-air claims.

Dominion filed a motion for summary judgment with the court as part of its long-running defamation suit against Fox News, which included significant evidence that had previously not been made public in the case—most notably Fox officials allegedly denying the far-right conspiracy theory linking Dominion voting machines to election fraud.

Host Tucker Carlson said in text messages that far-right attorney Sidney Powell “is lying” and called her claims “insane” and “absurd,” saying it was “shockingly reckless” to push the Dominion fraud claims and Powell was “poison,” anunguided missile” and “dangerous as hell” and he "she's punished."

No there does not. The evidence submitted did meet the legal standard. The judge decides admissibility of evidence, not you. There is no evidence that supports unsubstantiated claims of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

Evidence must meet a legal standard, and to date that standard has NOT been met. Evidence based on Second/Third/Fourth Hand Hearsay is NOT admissible.

You people keep saying there is evidence, but when the rubber hits the road, that evidence does not exist or is tainted by outsides sources.

IF YOU HAVE ANY REAL, UNBIASED, UNTAINTED EVIDENCE BRING IT FORWARD. EVIDENCE THAT MUST BASED ON IT'S CONTENT IS DEEMED TO LEGAL AND VIABLE IN COURT. SO FAR ALL THERE HOT AIR, WHICH IS WHAT YOU CONS ARE KNOWN FOR. POST YOUR FUCKING PROOF!!!!
Yes there does if Washington DC ever wants or cares to return confidence in our electoral system....

Forum List

Back