Trump Campaign Paid Researchers To Prove 2020 Fraud But Kept Findings Secret

If we republicans would fight fire with fire regarding elections dems would never win again... so be careful democrats when we start bringing stacks of ballots to drop boxes don't start crying....

Not every crime can be proven in a court of law... it doesn't mean it didn't happen.... you can not mail out ballots as if they are pizza flyers and put unguarded drop boxes on the street and still have fair elections.... PERIOD!!!!!
You also can't have fair elections, if the facts are constantly under assault. There WERE NO unguarded drop boxes and we know it because we have video after video of the watchers being watched.

Why are you the only one that gets to lie? I'm not saying I am, but your election theories certainly are, whether organic or parroted.
They had drop boxes in my town and there was no one there to watch them.... and we have video of people shoving stacks of ballots into them.... I do not lie... ever.... follow me.... if I lie call me on it....

Actually that decision was made at the highest level in The Pentagon.
So what does the President do then?.... this is ridiculous.... thousands of miles of uninhabited land and ocean where we could have stopped it and retrieved it intact before it crossed our strategic air bases and silos and you say the Pentagon made the call?.... then they should be kicked out of the military and stripped of their rank....
Is your TDS so bad that you are willing to defend Biden until one or more of our cities are cooking at 12,000 degrees?....

All you ReNaziKlans know how to do is lie, cheat and steal.

Wow! What a clever(ish) attempt at sort of creating a brand new portmanteau.

The world will gasp in admiration and prostrate itself at your feet! Just think of the FAME!!! The FORTUNE!!! The easy women and good drugs!

You'll be the Literary Lion of the Ages!

You and our resident (Paid) genius of award winning writing, rightwinger, should get together at the Algonquin sometime.

Your pathetic response has nothing to do with what I posted
Why can’t you respond?
How many courts went to discovery?
The very next thing I will say as that is not my question, simply one not one libturd answered. The judges were most likely under order not to hear the cases for fear of the next civil war, no one in their right mind, believes trump received 10 million more votes than when he ran against Hillary, and lost to a dementia riddled basement dweller.

The very next thing I will say as that is not my question, simply one not one libturd answered. The judges were most likely under order not to hear the cases for fear of the next civil war, no one in their right mind, believes trump received 10 million more votes than when he ran against Hillary, and lost to a dementia riddled basement dweller.

Judges were threatened with the loss of their and/or their families' lives.

It will come out.

Good point

Trumps claims of election fraud were so empty they never made it that far

Courts have better things to do than listen to frivolous lawsuits. That is why they throw them out

no one in their right mind, believes trump received 10 million more votes than when he ran against Hillary, and lost to a dementia riddled basement dweller.

Anyone who paid attention during the four years of Trumps Presidency understands why Trump lost Big League.
America grew tired of his endless rants ant temper tantrums and said……..ENOUGH

Trump had 84 million people vote against him.
20 million more than ever voted against a sitting President

Anyone who paid attention during the four years of Trumps Presidency understands why Trump lost Big League.
America grew tired of his endless rants ant temper tantrums and said……..ENOUGH

Trump had 84 million people vote against him.
20 million more than ever voted against a sitting President

You should write an award winning book.

You might even get paid.

Forum List

Back