🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Campaign Won't Let J D Vance Debate Kamala Harris

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Seems that Donald Trump’s campaign doesn’t trust their vice presidential candidate, J.D. Vance, in a debate against Vice President Kamala Harris.

“We don’t know who the Democrat nominee for Vice President is going to be, so we can’t lock in a date before their convention,” the campaign said in a statement. “To do so would be unfair to Gavin Newsom, JB Pritzker, Gretchen Whitmer, or whoever Kamala Harris picks as her running mate.”

Oh, they think they’re so clever. We all know that in reality, if the unlikely were to happen and Harris isn’t running for vice president, that a new person could be easily swapped in. This is all about fear that Vance—a weak candidate who almost lost red Ohio for the Republicans in 2022 and cost the Republicans $32 million to bail out—wouldn’t be able to defend his record against a former prosecutor.

"I'm a never Trumper, and as a former Marine, I don't care what happens to Ukraine"

Seems that Donald Trump’s campaign doesn’t trust their vice presidential candidate, J.D. Vance, in a debate against Vice President Kamala Harris.

“We don’t know who the Democrat nominee for Vice President is going to be, so we can’t lock in a date before their convention,” the campaign said in a statement. “To do so would be unfair to Gavin Newsom, JB Pritzker, Gretchen Whitmer, or whoever Kamala Harris picks as her running mate.”

Oh, they think they’re so clever. We all know that in reality, if the unlikely were to happen and Harris isn’t running for vice president, that a new person could be easily swapped in. This is all about fear that Vance—a weak candidate who almost lost red Ohio for the Republicans in 2022 and cost the Republicans $32 million to bail out—wouldn’t be able to defend his record against a former prosecutor.

"I'm a never Trumper, and as a former Marine, I don't care what happens to Ukraine"
ghbbjjnn.png

:p

You all want to know just how stupid the left is? Well, they're this fucking stupid.

I hope kamala harris is the democrat nominee for vice president

Dont you?

A harris-vance debate should be very intetesting
She will do as well as Biden did against Trump. They can't defend their record or their shit policies so all that's left is to stand there and be a punching bag for the Republican.

Shouldn't Trump have debated Harris?

Even Left wing lunatics like you can't believe Joe will finish another 4 years.

What a delusional take.

Reminder - Until this cycle, Presidential debates have always happened after the conventions. There is no story here. Presidential debates, 2024
DateLocationModerator
September 26, 1960Chicago, ILHoward K. Smith, CBS News
October 7, 1960Washington, D.C.Frank McGee, NBC
October 13, 1960Los Angeles, CA / New York, NYBill Shadel, ABC
October 21, 1960New York, NYQuincy Howe, ABC News
September 23, 1976Philadelphia, PAEdwin Newman, NBC News
October 6, 1976San Francisco, CAPauline Frederick, NPR
October 22, 1976Williamsburg, VABarbara Walters, ABC News
September 21, 1980Baltimore, MDBill Moyers, PBS
October 28, 1980Cleveland, OHHoward K. Smith, ABC News
October 7, 1984Louisville, KYBarbara Walters, ABC News
October 21, 1984Kansas City, KSEdwin Newman, formerly NBC News
September 25, 1988Winson-Salem, N.C.Jim Lehrer, PBS
October 13, 1988Los Angeles, CABernard Shaw, CNN
October 11, 1992St. Louis, MOJim Lehrer, PBS
October 15, 1992Richmond, VACarole Simpson, ABC
October 19, 1992East Lansing, MIJim Lehrer, PBS
October 6, 1996Hartford, CTJim Lehrer, PBS
October 16, 1996San Diego, CAJim Lehrer, PBS
October 3, 2000Boston, MAJim Lehrer, PBS
October 11, 2000Winson-Salem, N.C.Jim Lehrer, PBS
October 17, 2000St. Louis, MOJim Lehrer, PBS
September 30, 2004Coral Gables, FLJim Lehrer, PBS
October 8, 2004St. Louis, MOCharles Gibson, ABC
October 13, 2004Tempe, AZBob Schieffer, CBS
September 26, 2008Oxford, MSJim Lehrer, PBS
October 7, 2008Nashville, TNTom Brokaw, NBC
October 15, 2008Hempstead, NYBob Schieffer, CBS
October 3, 2012Denver, COJim Lehrer, PBS
October 16, 2012Hempstead, NYCandy Crowley, CNN
October 22, 2012Boca Raton, FLBob Schieffer, CBS
September 26, 2016Hempstead, NYLester Holt, NBC
October 9, 2016St. Louis, MOMartha Raddatz, ABC
Anderson Cooper, CNN
October 19, 2016Las Vegas, NVChris Wallace, FOX
September 29, 2020Cleveland, OHChris Wallace, FOX
October 22, 2020Nashville, TNKristen Welker, NBC
June 27, 2024Atlanta, GADana Bash and Jake Tapper, CNN

As usual, Trump is three steps ahead of the demented LEFT.
Poor skewy. :itsok:

It's called strategy. Look up the definition if unclear.

Oh wait. I thought Kamala was going to replace the Alzheimer's patient.
The Trump campaign doesn't need any more debates. Trump already destroyed Biden, and JD would do the same to Giggles.
I guess they don't want to pile on with a 50-0 lead.

Reminder - Until this cycle, Presidential debates have always happened after the conventions. There is no story here. Presidential debates, 2024
DateLocationModerator
September 26, 1960Chicago, ILHoward K. Smith, CBS News
October 7, 1960Washington, D.C.Frank McGee, NBC
October 13, 1960Los Angeles, CA / New York, NYBill Shadel, ABC
October 21, 1960New York, NYQuincy Howe, ABC News
September 23, 1976Philadelphia, PAEdwin Newman, NBC News
October 6, 1976San Francisco, CAPauline Frederick, NPR
October 22, 1976Williamsburg, VABarbara Walters, ABC News
September 21, 1980Baltimore, MDBill Moyers, PBS
October 28, 1980Cleveland, OHHoward K. Smith, ABC News
October 7, 1984Louisville, KYBarbara Walters, ABC News
October 21, 1984Kansas City, KSEdwin Newman, formerly NBC News
September 25, 1988Winson-Salem, N.C.Jim Lehrer, PBS
October 13, 1988Los Angeles, CABernard Shaw, CNN
October 11, 1992St. Louis, MOJim Lehrer, PBS
October 15, 1992Richmond, VACarole Simpson, ABC
October 19, 1992East Lansing, MIJim Lehrer, PBS
October 6, 1996Hartford, CTJim Lehrer, PBS
October 16, 1996San Diego, CAJim Lehrer, PBS
October 3, 2000Boston, MAJim Lehrer, PBS
October 11, 2000Winson-Salem, N.C.Jim Lehrer, PBS
October 17, 2000St. Louis, MOJim Lehrer, PBS
September 30, 2004Coral Gables, FLJim Lehrer, PBS
October 8, 2004St. Louis, MOCharles Gibson, ABC
October 13, 2004Tempe, AZBob Schieffer, CBS
September 26, 2008Oxford, MSJim Lehrer, PBS
October 7, 2008Nashville, TNTom Brokaw, NBC
October 15, 2008Hempstead, NYBob Schieffer, CBS
October 3, 2012Denver, COJim Lehrer, PBS
October 16, 2012Hempstead, NYCandy Crowley, CNN
October 22, 2012Boca Raton, FLBob Schieffer, CBS
September 26, 2016Hempstead, NYLester Holt, NBC
October 9, 2016St. Louis, MOMartha Raddatz, ABC
Anderson Cooper, CNN
October 19, 2016Las Vegas, NVChris Wallace, FOX
September 29, 2020Cleveland, OHChris Wallace, FOX
October 22, 2020Nashville, TNKristen Welker, NBC
June 27, 2024Atlanta, GADana Bash and Jake Tapper, CNN
Left wing states have increasingly advanced early voting, so the debates are having to move forward

Just think if people had voted without seeing xiden’s debate…

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:DailyKos:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The Democrat nomination situation is in a state of flux.

No one knows who will be President by the tie of the election, or who the nominees will be, as the poobahs in charge of the party are getting geared up for a bloodbath.

Too early to agree to VP debate when you don't know who it will be. Just like President Trump isn't going to agree to debate Sleepy Joe again unless he is officially installed.

Really, the D's should have a debate among the contenders for their titles. Let their people see the choices

skrewey do your fingernails hurt from scraping the bottom so hard? Are you on the last of your comic books now looking for more stupid stories?
Why would anyone debate the cackler, she is a bigger idiot than Joe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back