🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump cancels meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED??,,,,,,,Following a nasty, racially-tinged feud with civil rights hero Congressman John Lewis over the state of his "horrible" district and "burning and crime infested inner-cities," Republican President-elect Donald Trump has canceled a Martin Luther King, Jr. Day visit to the National Museum of African American History and Culture.

According to ABC News, the visit was originally planned on Saturday amid the fighting with Lewis, who called Trump an "illegitimate president" following a briefing on Russian government interference in the Nov. 8 presidential elections. The president-elect responded by trashing the 76-year-old's district in terms which carried unmistakable racial overtones. (While the city of Atlanta does have problems with crime, Lewis' district is extremely diverseand includes the city's cosmopolitan business and educational districts).

Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to......

mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results. All talk, talk, talk - no action or results. Sad!

Congressman John Lewis should finally focus on the burning and crime infested inner-cities of the U.S. I can use all the help I can get!

As ABC noted, Lewis, a prominent civil rights-era activist who was beaten by police, was the sponsor of the "original legislation to found the Smithsonian museum in 1988, and then fought for 15 years until the proposal was signed into law by President George W. Bush." The long-awaited museum finally opened its doors in Sept. 2016 to widespread acclaim, and was visited by President Barack Obama on its opening day.

breaking-news-newsletter-logo.png

Sign up for Breaking News by AOL to get the latest breaking news alerts and updates delivered straight to your inbox.

The ironic thing is that plantation democrats have been playing the race card for so long that they haven't got a freaking clue about what makes America work anymore. Poverty Pimps like Lewis should kiss Trump's ass to get real paying jobs back to his dying poverty ridden district but it ain't about jobs anymore. It's about keeping the angry race issue alive to get democrats elected even when it's obvious that the majority of Black people ain't buying it.

WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED??,,,,,,,Following a nasty, racially-tinged feud with civil rights hero Congressman John Lewis over the state of his "horrible" district and "burning and crime infested inner-cities," Republican President-elect Donald Trump has canceled a Martin Luther King, Jr. Day visit to the National Museum of African American History and Culture.

According to ABC News, the visit was originally planned on Saturday amid the fighting with Lewis, who called Trump an "illegitimate president" following a briefing on Russian government interference in the Nov. 8 presidential elections. The president-elect responded by trashing the 76-year-old's district in terms which carried unmistakable racial overtones. (While the city of Atlanta does have problems with crime, Lewis' district is extremely diverseand includes the city's cosmopolitan business and educational districts).

Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to......

mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results. All talk, talk, talk - no action or results. Sad!

Congressman John Lewis should finally focus on the burning and crime infested inner-cities of the U.S. I can use all the help I can get!

As ABC noted, Lewis, a prominent civil rights-era activist who was beaten by police, was the sponsor of the "original legislation to found the Smithsonian museum in 1988, and then fought for 15 years until the proposal was signed into law by President George W. Bush." The long-awaited museum finally opened its doors in Sept. 2016 to widespread acclaim, and was visited by President Barack Obama on its opening day.

Sign up for Breaking News by AOL to get the latest breaking news alerts and updates delivered straight to your inbox.

How pathetically childish and thin skinned.

How pathetically childish and thin skinned.
I agree Lewis and the Congressional Black caucus IS pathetic and thin skinned.

Trump is expected to visit the museum sometime after he assumes office, the sources say. He will commemorate Martin Luther King Jr. Day in Washington, D.C., in another way, though details were not immediately available today.
Trump Changes Plans on MLK Day Visit To African American History Museum
trump is a racist pos a human pig
de191b_5614989.jpg

I think the butthurt lies with Trump...just sayin'
And yet NOT ONE of you can point to any racial component in Trumps attack on Lewis GO FIGURE.

Trump is expected to visit the museum sometime after he assumes office, the sources say. He will commemorate Martin Luther King Jr. Day in Washington, D.C., in another way, though details were not immediately available today.
de191b_5614989.jpg

And yet NOT ONE of you can point to any racial component in Trumps attack on Lewis GO FIGURE.
the pos has a history of racism

Shouldn't you wait to find out his new plan before criticizing him? It may be even more appropriate for MLK day.
de191b_5614989.jpg

de191b_5614989.jpg

You are correct John Lewis is a racist

Shouldn't you wait to find out his new plan before criticizing him? It may be even more appropriate for MLK day.
de191b_5614989.jpg

The thing is the President is always going to be criticized and attacked. That's part of the job description, and Trump doesn't get it. You have to be able to ignore it. Anyone can push his buttons and get a firworks show.

Like you?
no doc like you and anyone near you

How sad kid, abjectly blinded by hatred and "bigots" hiding behind every rock.

de191b_5614989.jpg

I didn't say it was racist.

de191b_5614989.jpg

I some how feel like you have some racist attitudes you're trying to hide.
It certainly is showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back