Trump cancels visit to CDC but still goes to fund raiser in Florida

Just heard on ABC radio.

Can you say BAD OPTICS? WTF, are his campaign advisers asleep at the wheel?

Why give your opponents free ammunition? Dumb move if ABC is indeed correct.

President Trump isn't worried about it, he knows his enemies will say anything any time anyhow.

By continuing on other duties as his hand picked experts work on coronavirus, it gives him the advantage of knowing what the libs' next attacks will be.

his experts are directly CONtradicting his pablum, because donny's stable geniusness is sadly lacking. his 'hunch' about the mortality rate will be believed by his most poorly educated deplorables who will be either dying, or infecting others.
What is the mortality rate?

Just heard on ABC radio.

President Trump isn't worried about it, he knows his enemies will say anything any time anyhow.

By continuing on other duties as his hand picked experts work on coronavirus, it gives him the advantage of knowing what the libs' next attacks will be.

his experts are directly CONtradicting his pablum, because donny's stable geniusness is sadly lacking. his 'hunch' about the mortality rate will be believed by his most poorly educated deplorables who will be either dying, or infecting others.

“Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 (the disease spread by the virus) cases have died,” said WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus at a briefing. “By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.”

Trump, March 4: Now, this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this, because a lot of people will have this, and it’s very mild. They will get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor. They don’t even call a doctor. You never hear about those people. So, you can’t put them down in the category of the overall population in terms of this corona flu and — or virus. So you just can’t do that. So, if we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better. And then, when you do have a death, like you have had in the state of Washington, like you had one in California — I believe you had one in New York — you know, all of a sudden, it seems like 3 or 4%, which is a very high number, as opposed to — as opposed to a fraction of 1%. But, again, they don’t — they don’t know about the easy cases, because the easy cases don’t go to the hospital. They don’t report to doctors or the hospital in many cases.

The actual mortality rate, Trump said, “is way under 1%.”

Trump and the Coronavirus Death Rate

If Trump went to the CDC, democommiecrats would accuse him of interfering and keeping doctors from their work.

Just heard on ABC radio.

“Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 (the disease spread by the virus) cases have died,” said WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus at a briefing. “By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.”

Trump, March 4: Now, this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this, because a lot of people will have this, and it’s very mild. They will get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor. They don’t even call a doctor. You never hear about those people. So, you can’t put them down in the category of the overall population in terms of this corona flu and — or virus. So you just can’t do that. So, if we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better. And then, when you do have a death, like you have had in the state of Washington, like you had one in California — I believe you had one in New York — you know, all of a sudden, it seems like 3 or 4%, which is a very high number, as opposed to — as opposed to a fraction of 1%. But, again, they don’t — they don’t know about the easy cases, because the easy cases don’t go to the hospital. They don’t report to doctors or the hospital in many cases.

He has a point, actually. I have been reading that they don't KNOW yet the death rate because not everyone infected has recovered yet and a lot of people with mild cases won't be seen by a doctor. If you look at the numbers of people infected by the Spanish flu in 1918, there is also a large range. To some degree, it will always be a guestimate, I think. But if the actual mortality rate was "way under 1%" WHO and the rest of the world would not be on this like ducks on a June bug.

Just heard on ABC radio.

President Trump is probably right. After all, coronavirus has only been around for a short time, and hasn't been studied for very long.

Especially the less serious cases. Most folks who have contracted coronavirus have recovered without being seen by any doctor. And most seen by a doctor weren't even given a culture to determine it was a case of CV.

As we get more knowledge about this, the death rate will go down.

Very nice to see the Liar-in-Chief take the time to sign the bill funding efforts to contain the virus before he goes to Mar-A-Lago for some golf.

Makes sense to me.
Anywhere the President goes is a major-major deal. Security is everywhere, sections of buildings shut off, roads are temporarily closed etc. etc.
He said he didn't want to interrupt their work.
It actually makes sense.
Of course that will not stop the media from proclaiming he hates America, is unhinged and crazy.

Just heard on ABC radio.

smart and wise people will stay home.

I imagine his rallies will be PACKED!

2j4d8g.jpg

repub1.jpg

repub2.jpg

Just heard on ABC radio.

smart and wise people will stay home.

I imagine his rallies will be PACKED!

View attachment 310654

View attachment 310655

View attachment 310656
Any reasonable thinking person would rather be Russian than Democrat. Russians used to be communist and figured out that didn't work. Democrats are communists and think they can make it work.

Just heard on ABC radio.

I just heard President Trump state the reason the CDC visit was originally canceled was supposedly someone at CDC had virus.
President Trump just moments ago said that the original concern i.e. coronavirus was no longer valid.
He said he MAY still go.. before he goes to Nashville.
So just wait for a few minutes "Grandpa" as I know time is short and you want Trump out of the picture. Just too bad you don't seem to follow
Matthew 7:5..."Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

Just heard on ABC radio.

Just seeing a picture of him is bad optics.

Hmm, so it is true? I hear that wetbacks, faggots, rug munchers, feminazis, chicks with dicks, lowlife degenerates, criminals and other filth sometimes piss their pants at the sight of Donny T.....Can you confirm?

Just heard on ABC radio.

VP Pence is on top of it. Pence told him he's got a handle on everything and they communicate by the hour. What do you think Trump is going to accomplish by going to the CDC, put on a white lab coat and personally wash test tubes and do microscopy?

Forum List

Back