trump can't get anyone to post his bond

He also doubled the size of the commercial rental spaces in trump tower! And added 8 floors!
Nope
Know nothings chirping again
Some of the floors had 20’ ceilings. Trump installed dividers and classified the former one story floor space as two story floor space. It’s not common but does happen when ceiling height and stress load permit

Last edited:
Then you never read the decision, Team Trump did NOT ask for a jury trial.
No, I knew they did not ask for one in the beginning, and I knew about the judge's statement. It does not change the fact that Trump complained repeatedly and publicly about not getting a jury trial.

It would have been denied, but his attorney's should have asked for one anyway just to get the refusal on record.

No, I knew they did not ask for one in the beginning, and I knew about the judge's statement. It does not change the fact that Trump complained repeatedly and publicly about not getting a jury trial.

It would have been denied, but his attorney's should have asked for one anyway just to get the refusal on record.

Agreed.

WW

I read the decision, it supports what Trump's attorney said.

He is blocked from getting a loan to post the bond. I do not recognize New York's authority to bar Trump from using his own assets as collateral for a loan from a nationally-chartered bank.
It doesn't make much sense that he should be allowed to get a loan from a bank to pay a fine that has been imposed upon him as a result of him defrauding banks on loan terms does it?

It doesn't make much sense that he should be allowed to get a loan from a bank to pay a fine that has been imposed upon him as a result of him defrauding banks on loan terms does it?

If the banks want to lend to him based on secured capital? Sure. But you can bank (pun intended) that the interest rates are going to be significantly higher after the fraud ruling.

WW

Well there were no banks that said they were defrauded. Lenders will obviously be concerned about retaliation if they help Trump though.

Forum List

Back