trump can't get anyone to post his bond

Nobody trusts him or believes he actually has access to that kinda money.

Not even the small judgement.

He's finally starting to pay the price for a lifetime of crime.

This whole thread is nothing but a TDS circle jerk enjoying the denial of due process to someone they despise.

So you say, but I see that nowhere in the court docs. Show me something authoritative that says Trump can borrow against one of his buildings to post the bond.

Do your own research. There is nothing in the decision restricting the financing of escrow or a bond.

His attorneys said he is blocked from doing that. "Registered in New York" doesn't mean crap to me. Can Trump invite Jamie Dimon down to MAL and borrow money from Chase against a NY property?

Depends, does Chase have any banks in New York? I think so, so they wouldn't be eligible.

He could probably find a front Russian, Chinese or North Korean bank to fund it, that would be perfectly legal under the terms of the judgement.

WW

Yep

Yep, they also will have a business certificate to function in New York. So ya, New York does have supervisory authority over banks that function in - ya know - New York.

WW
New York's own financial authority says otherwise...

"Certain banks, credit unions and other financial institutions may not be New York State-chartered, so we may not supervise them.

National Banks: A national bank is a financial institution chartered and regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. National Banks typically have the words “national” or “national association” in their titles, or the letters “N.A.” in their names. National Banks are regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency or OCC."

Bond providers around DC are reporting visitors
None of the myriad of lawsuits care about winning. They care about smearing Trump front page to sway the weak minded. They know full well that the dismissals and exonerations will be on page 33 five months later and read by 1/100th of those who read the fake headlines,
Another bottom of the page placement just like I referenced is suspicious earlier. Two in several hours. How can one poster have 20% of his posts as the last post at the bottom of the page ??. Law of averages is 5-6%. I stopped counting at 50 of my posts with 11 being last one at bottom. Would assess that’s statistically impossible as random. .
How you ask?
By design is the answer

Last edited:
Do your own research. There is nothing in the decision restricting the financing of escrow or a bond.
I'm not the one making the claim to know what the manager will or will not permit. Like I said, you are not an authoritative voice. You post your opinions as fact, it's up to you to support them.

New York's own financial authority says otherwise...

"Certain banks, credit unions and other financial institutions may not be New York State-chartered, so we may not supervise them.

National Banks: A national bank is a financial institution chartered and regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. National Banks typically have the words “national” or “national association” in their titles, or the letters “N.A.” in their names. National Banks are regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency or OCC."

1709154374837.png

Take it up with the court.

I'm not the one making the claim to know what the manager will or will not permit. Like I said, you are not an authoritative voice. You post your opinions as fact, it's up to you to support them.

I just did.

WW

Trump isn't a good risk.

This law is there just for people like Trump....with a long history of weaseling out of debts and stiffing people for the money he owes them.
The bond is required to ensure that when Trump loses his appeal and it comes time to finally pay up sucker then the funds are there to pay.
The bond has to be in place before the appeal can proceed because otherwise people like Trump would just abuse the court system like Trump is famous for and tie up paying his fines with administrative bullshit and appeals indefinitely.
I appreciate that but they have control of his assets anyway.

Take it up with the court.
I read the decision, it supports what Trump's attorney said.

He is blocked from getting a loan to post the bond. I do not recognize New York's authority to bar Trump from using his own assets as collateral for a loan from a nationally-chartered bank.

No one has denied Trump due process. Are you an idiot?

You don't think there are people pressuring the bond agencies to deny Trump any aid?

And considering he didn't even have a Trial in the "fraud" case, my accusation still stands.

He never asked for a jury. He is a guilty fucker but he should still be able to appeal.
Not so. Trump did ask for a jury trial, but the judge ruled that a jury was not appropriate for deciding how much Trump should pay. The judge ruled that Trump was liable and they could "disgorge" him of his earnings without ever affording him a jury trial or charging him with a crime. He called it a "documents case".

I read the decision, it supports what Trump's attorney said.

He is blocked from getting a loan to post the bond. I do not recognize New York's authority to bar Trump from using his own assets as collateral for a loan from a nationally-chartered bank.

1709155000391.png

At this point looks like our bank discussion is not moot as the Appeals Court has issued a preliminary reaction to the FPOTUS#45's request.

1. They did not stay having to pay the escrow/bond. (So he has to come up with about $464 Million + 20%.)

2. They did stay (during the appeal process) the limitation on seeking loans from banks that operate in New York. This allows him to seek financing from New York banks. Whether the business will be able to seek funding with New York banks after the appeal process is over is TBD.

WW

Not so. Trump did ask for a jury trial, but the judge ruled that a jury was not appropriate for deciding how much Trump should pay. The judge ruled that Trump was liable and they could "disgorge" him of his earnings without ever affording him a jury trial or charging him with a crime. He called it a "documents case".
Yes it’s been another Top 10 lib loon lie that he never asked for the best way to defend himself-a jury

Who is the victim of this super serious crime that requires such an enormous penalty? Is it the banker who is the victim of fraud?

Then you never read the decision, Team Trump did NOT ask for a jury trial.

The judge said if they had asked, he would have ruled against it under New York law and precedent, but Team Trump could have appealed it. Since they DIDN'T ask, it is now a point they can't be appealed.

EDIT: And no, Trump telling the media he was denied a jury trial in the media does not mean that his lawyers requested on of the court.

WW

Last edited:
Then you never read the decision, Team Trump did NOT ask for a jury trial.

The judge said if they had asked, he would have ruled against it under New York law and precedent, but Team Trump could have appealed it. Since they DIDN'T ask, it is now a point they can't be appealed.

WW
The key point is why would you bring in a jury just for the sentencing. They would have to hear all the evidence again. Madness.

Forum List

Back