trump can't get anyone to post his bond

Then you never read the decision, Team Trump did NOT ask for a jury trial.

The judge said if they had asked, he would have ruled against it under New York law and precedent, but Team Trump could have appealed it. Since they DIDN'T ask, it is now a point they can't be appealed.

WW
He told them No before they even asked!
Predetermination bias from the onset

Last edited:
Trump will soon be heading to bankruptcy court. If he can't post bond, that is his only other option. Given the number of times his businesses have declared bankruptcy, he is undoubtedly familiar with the process.
I don't believe legal judgements by the government are dischargeable in bankruptcy.

Then you never read the decision, Team Trump did NOT ask for a jury trial.

The judge said if they had asked, he would have ruled against it under New York law and precedent, but Team Trump could have appealed it. Since they DIDN'T ask, it is now a point they can't be appealed.

WW

Talk about circular logic.

"Trump couldn't have gotten a jury trial, but because the law he was prosecuted under doesn't allow it, the judge would have denied it, but he could have appealed it, but he would have probably lost the appeal because the law doesn't allow it"

Your whole previous responses to other posts that this is some form of restorative instead of a punishment via criminal or even normal civil law shows you understand this, yet your Trump hate makes you defend the "he could have had a trial jury" lie just out or reflex.

1709156073710.png

Here is the Appellate Court Emergency Disposition pending the full appeal.

WW

Talk about circular logic.

"Trump couldn't have gotten a jury trial, but because the law he was prosecuted under doesn't allow it, the judge would have denied it, but he could have appealed it, but he would have probably lost the appeal because the law doesn't allow it"

Your whole previous responses to other posts that this is some form of restorative instead of a punishment via criminal or even normal civil law shows you understand this, yet your Trump hate makes you defend the "he could have had a trial jury" lie just out or reflex.

No, it simply points out that Team Trump never asked for a jury trial as he claimed in the press and therefore there was no request to deny. Whether he would have won the request or not is a different matter.

As an example, if COSTCO had iPads for sale. I can't claim they denied selling me one if I never went to COSTCO and tried to purchase one. Only if I'd gone to COSTCO, asked for one, and they said they didn't have anymore could I claim I was "denied" one.

WW

View attachment 909952

At this point looks like our bank discussion is not moot as the Appeals Court has issued a preliminary reaction to the FPOTUS#45's request.

1. They did not stay having to pay the escrow/bond. (So he has to come up with about $464 Million + 20%.)
Bond typically 10% so Trump has to come up with $50 mil cash.
2. They did stay (during the appeal process) the limitation on seeking loans from banks that operate in New York. This allows him to seek financing from New York banks.
Judge at least got that one right.

OH GOODY!! I read last night that Mar A Lago is actually an LLC under Trump Corp. and also vulnerable for seizure in lieu of cash or a bond.
Would that not be fantastic???? GO LETICIA, GO!!!!!

And I read last night that USMB is full of liberal trash. Should I believe it?

They are trying to deny him an appeal just like they denied him a jury.
Not at all.
He has a right to an appeal...but not a right to make his own rules for the process.
He has to follow the rules according to NY state law...just like anybody else in his position.
It was NY state law that said no jury was required for his bench trial as well.
For the first time in his life he is just experiencing the court system as any other ordinary citizen would, and he's screaming bloody murder about it.
But what's the alternative?
A two-tiered justice system that has one set of rules for Donald Trump and another set for everybody else?

lock him up
lock him up
lock him up
lock him up
lock him up
lock him up
lock him up
lock him up
lock him up
lock him up
lock him up
lock him up