"Trump Can't Win if He Talks About Rigged Elections" is the King of All Lies

Trump isn't backing down from discussing the 2020 stolen election and he shouldn't. People need to realize that the election was indeed stolen and poll numbers prove it.
Mr Trump also needs to realize that the 2020 election has absolutely zero effect on who I vote for in 2024. He has shown me no reason to even consider voting for him in 2024.

I would like to remind everyone reading this of some recent history.

For two years plus, all you heard and read about from politicians and the Media was Russia Collusion, while Trump kept saying it was all a bunch of B.S.

And guess what: Trump was right.

And Trump kept saying that they "bugged Trump Tower." All the Leftists and Media said he was delusional.

And guess what: Trump was [essentially] correct.

There are many other examples.

We now know for a fact that there was a CONSPIRACY among Democrat politicians, the President himself, the Media, and the Justice Department to quash any coverage of the "Hunter Biden laptop" and all of the criminal and monstrously unethical shenanigans that it exposed, and we know from polling that that conspiracy CHANGED THE RESULT OF THE ELECTION. Had those stories been properly covered, Biden would have slunk into his own disgraceful version of history and back into the basement from which he "campaigned."

No, wait. The Durham Report has been "totally debunked." Sorry, I forgot.

We all also know that the Democrats and certain billionaire donors conspired to exploit a devastatingly-un-secure mail-in voting regime, that gave Biden a huge advantage in...guess where?...major urban areas in Swing States. Massive ballot harvesting and ballot dumping has been recorded on video; it is no longer speculation, we can see it on video. (Amazingly, Leftists continue to say that, "2000 Mules" has been debunked. Think about that: What we ACTUALLY SEE on Government-provided videotape is not what we actually see. Incredible).

So while the current Leftist Narrative is that any talk of a stolen 2020 election is the stuff of the aluminum foil hat crowd, well...the 2020 election was indeed stolen, it's just that our totally-compromised Media have decided that it is a myth.

Forum List

Back