Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

Notice how it is just said and no links to prove it. Obama, didn't give a rats ass about the 4 dead Americans he left to die in Benghazi, at this point what differences does it make?

1) Those guys weren't soldiers.
2) They did get calls to their families, some of whom have asked the GOP to stop politicizing their deaths.
3) we actually managed to catch the guy who killed those people. (Psst. He said it really was about a video!)

Trump, on the other hand, tried to claim that his own cheif of staff's son was killed and Obama said nothing, even though General Kelly and his wife were at an event for Gold Star families and sat at Mrs. Obama's table.

Trump suggests reporters ask Kelly whether Obama called after his son was killed in action - CNNPolitics

Kelly and his wife, Karen Hernest Kelly, were invited to attend a 2011 Memorial Day breakfast for Gold Star families, those men and women whose children were killed in action, according to an aide, speaking on background.
White House visitor logs from that day show that Kelly and his wife were cleared to attend the event. A person familiar with the breakfast says that General and Mrs. Kelly were scheduled to sit at Michelle Obama's table, but CNN could not determine if they were present.

Trump got caught today almost immediately for lying about how President Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA soldiers families. The moron just can not help but to lie, lie, lie.
This is yet another lie spread by leftist shills.

Trump never said anything about Obama not doing anything.

His exact quote:

'So the traditional way if you look at president Obama and other presidents – most of them didn't' make calls,' Trump said.

'A lot of them didn't make calls. I like to call when it's appropriate, when I think I'm able to do it. They have made the ultimate sacrifice, so generally I would say that I like to call.'

When asked during the press conference to back up his claims about Obama, Trump appeared to try and backpedal.

'I don't know if he did. I was told that he didn't often. A lot of presidents don't, they write letters. I do a combination of both. Sometimes it's a very difficult thing to do but I do a combination of both,' he said.​

Trump never backpedaled anything. He clarified his intention about Obama is all he did, but liberals have to lie about Trump every chance they get because their hatred for him has driven them literally insane.

And for Gawds sake, if you dont realize that MOST PRESIDENTS did not make calls, then you need to read up on the fucking history of the telephone, roflmao.

Notice how it is just said and no links to prove it. Obama, didn't give a rats ass about the 4 dead Americans he left to die in Benghazi, at this point what differences does it make?

2) They did get calls to their families, some of whom have asked the GOP to stop politicizing their deaths.
3) we actually managed to catch the guy who killed those people. (Psst. He said it really was about a video!)

Trump, on the other hand, tried to claim that his own cheif of staff's son was killed and Obama said nothing, even though General Kelly and his wife were at an event for Gold Star families and sat at Mrs. Obama's table.

Trump suggests reporters ask Kelly whether Obama called after his son was killed in action - CNNPolitics

Kelly and his wife, Karen Hernest Kelly, were invited to attend a 2011 Memorial Day breakfast for Gold Star families, those men and women whose children were killed in action, according to an aide, speaking on background.
White House visitor logs from that day show that Kelly and his wife were cleared to attend the event. A person familiar with the breakfast says that General and Mrs. Kelly were scheduled to sit at Michelle Obama's table, but CNN could not determine if they were present.
The men who died in Benghazi were given the same military honors and respect as active military members when they arrived at Dover AFB and both President Obama and Sec. of State Clinton were present and met with the families.

WHO IS REP. FREDERICA WILSON?
4574A2BF00000578-4991292-image-a-12_1508331258568.jpg

Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson, a reliably liberal Democrat, has been a member of Congress since 2011.

Wilson, 74, was among more than 60 Democrats who skipped President Trump's inauguration in January. At the time she said her god-daughter's wedding conflicted with the event.

The perennially cowboy-hatted lawmaker has earned a reputation for missing other events as well – notably, votes on the House floor.

The Broward New Times reported in 2011 that no member of Florida's congressional delegation missed more votes that year than she did.

Wilson skipped 117 out of 948 votes that year.

Her tenure in Congress has led her to weigh in on issues of race and social justice, including in 2013 when she authored a congressional resolution 'honoring the life of Trayvon Martin' and calling the case one of 'racial profiling.'

And she told a town hall meeting in 2011 that conservative Republicans were responsible for the high rate of African-American unemployment.

'Let us all remember who the real enemy is ... the real enemy is the Tea Party ... the Tea Party holds the Congress hostage,' she said.

Wilson is among the Florida congressional delegation's wealthiest members, reporting more than $1.5 million in assets on her government financial disclosure form.
Well, she didn't miss meeting with the widow of a killed in action soldier from her district.
Looks like your defense of trump strategy is moving on to demonizing the widow and soldier's Congresswoman for going to honor his return and comfort the wife and speaking about the phone call from trump that the widow let her listen to.

BTW, it is being reported that the wife was upset because trump did not even know her husband's name.

Trump says he has "proof" that he didn't say what is claimed

In Trumpspeak that means....I am lying out my ass

Trump got caught today almost immediately for lying about how President Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA soldiers families. The moron just can not help but to lie, lie, lie.
This is yet another lie spread by leftist shills.

Trump never said anything about Obama not doing anything.

His exact quote:

'So the traditional way if you look at president Obama and other presidents – most of them didn't' make calls,' Trump said.

'A lot of them didn't make calls. I like to call when it's appropriate, when I think I'm able to do it. They have made the ultimate sacrifice, so generally I would say that I like to call.'

When asked during the press conference to back up his claims about Obama, Trump appeared to try and backpedal.

'I don't know if he did. I was told that he didn't often. A lot of presidents don't, they write letters. I do a combination of both. Sometimes it's a very difficult thing to do but I do a combination of both,' he said.​

Trump never backpedaled anything. He clarified his intention about Obama is all he did, but liberals have to lie about Trump every chance they get because their hatred for him has driven them literally insane.

And for Gawds sake, if you dont realize that MOST PRESIDENTS did not make calls, then you need to read up on the fucking history of the telephone, roflmao.

As usual, Lying Donnie tries to reframe what he said after he is called on it

"Most of them didn't make calls" is pretty specific
And outright wrong

A person familiar with the breakfast
lol

says that General and Mrs. Kelly were scheduled to sit at Michelle Obama's table, but CNN could not determine if they were present.

And that folks is what's known as "MEDIA SPEAK"

TRANSLATION: The claim made by somebody who is familiar with breakfast could not in any way, shape, or form be verified...and that is how you say absolutely nothing while fooling the part of the public that has an urgent need to be fooled.

"Most of them didn't make calls" is pretty specific
And outright wrong
I really cant tell any more if you are just stupidly lying or in fact are an imbecile.

'Most of them' is not specific at all you fucking moron.

Trump specifically called out Obama

By "most of them did not make calls" is Trump trying to point out that most Presidents did not have phones?

Last edited:

lol

says that General and Mrs. Kelly were scheduled to sit at Michelle Obama's table, but CNN could not determine if they were present.

TRANSLATION: The claim made by somebody who is familiar with breakfast could not in any way, shape, or form be verified...and that is how you say absolutely nothing while fooling the part of the public that has an urgent need to be fooled.
The only thing not certifiably confirmed is whether the Kelly's sat at the table with the First Lady as they were scheduled to do. Their attendance has been confirmed by numerous source. BTW, one of the confirming sources is the conservative paper "The Hill".

lol

The only thing not certifiably confirmed is whether the Kelly's sat at the table with the First Lady as they were scheduled to do. Their attendance has been confirmed by numerous source. BTW, one of the confirming sources is the conservative paper "The Hill".
looka dat, inserting a conservative voice to try and give the claim its only source of legitimacy.

FYI it's tits on a bull
not in my church.

and again - you totally ignore my questions. seems to be a habit for you so i'm pretty much done trying to talk to you.
ICE does this help??
after President Obama's moving speech to families of soldiers killed fighting for their country during his final Memorial Day as Commander-in-Chief
  • War widow Ashley Wheeler was moved to tears by President Obama's tribute to her husband MSgt Joshua Wheeler
  • Obama was speaking to families and friends of fallen soldiers at the Arlington National Cemetery, in Virginia
  • Also paid tribute to Marines Staff Sgt. Louis Cardin and Charles Keating IV both killed fighting for their country
  • President laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier while he urged everyone to do 'acts of remembrance'
  • Hillary Clinton also joined in Memorial Day events by participating in a parade Monday, in Chappaqua, New York
  • More than 500 Gulf War veterans also preparing to march in National Memorial Day Parade in Washington, D.C.
  • Families also paid tributes to their loved ones including Christian Jacobs, 5, pictured wearing a replica Marines uniform next to grave of his father - Srgt. Christian James Jacobs who was killed in a training accident in 2011
  • See more of the latest Barack Obama news as the U.S President makes a moving Memorial Day speech

Read more: Barack Obama's moving Memorial Day speech leaves war widow in tears | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
does it show AT ALL what obama actually said?

no.

again you keep sidestepping the very point of what i'm trying to make. if you can't answer the question, then don't. but stop throwing crap on the wall and thinking it answers the simple base question of "what exactly were his words to the grieving families"? i want to compare phone call to phone call AND THAT IS IT. i NEVER said obama never paid his respects and that seems to be what you got out of this and try to keep answering.

until you have that, phone call for phone call comparison, just stop.

lord knows i'm done.
sometimes ice actions speak louder than words But you know that ?
so - trumps actions of reaching out are bullshit cause we choose to look at the unproven words of a known trump detractor who refused to be a part of him being sworn in.

you just HUGELY contradicted yourself, eddie. but you likely know that and i'm done. no need to talk with you if this is how it's going to continue to end.
ok to get back into your good graces Trump is a fine man with a great sense of humor Always seems to say the right thing at the right time ,,people look up to him he makes no enemies , brings relations with our foreign allies even closer
Does this help??

not in my church.

and again - you totally ignore my questions. seems to be a habit for you so i'm pretty much done trying to talk to you.
ICE does this help??
after President Obama's moving speech to families of soldiers killed fighting for their country during his final Memorial Day as Commander-in-Chief
  • War widow Ashley Wheeler was moved to tears by President Obama's tribute to her husband MSgt Joshua Wheeler
  • Obama was speaking to families and friends of fallen soldiers at the Arlington National Cemetery, in Virginia
  • Also paid tribute to Marines Staff Sgt. Louis Cardin and Charles Keating IV both killed fighting for their country
  • President laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier while he urged everyone to do 'acts of remembrance'
  • Hillary Clinton also joined in Memorial Day events by participating in a parade Monday, in Chappaqua, New York
  • More than 500 Gulf War veterans also preparing to march in National Memorial Day Parade in Washington, D.C.
  • Families also paid tributes to their loved ones including Christian Jacobs, 5, pictured wearing a replica Marines uniform next to grave of his father - Srgt. Christian James Jacobs who was killed in a training accident in 2011
  • See more of the latest Barack Obama news as the U.S President makes a moving Memorial Day speech

Read more: Barack Obama's moving Memorial Day speech leaves war widow in tears | Daily Mail Online

no.

again you keep sidestepping the very point of what i'm trying to make. if you can't answer the question, then don't. but stop throwing crap on the wall and thinking it answers the simple base question of "what exactly were his words to the grieving families"? i want to compare phone call to phone call AND THAT IS IT. i NEVER said obama never paid his respects and that seems to be what you got out of this and try to keep answering.

lord knows i'm done.
so - trumps actions of reaching out are bullshit cause we choose to look at the unproven words of a known trump detractor who refused to be a part of him being sworn in.

you just HUGELY contradicted yourself, eddie. but you likely know that and i'm done. no need to talk with you if this is how it's going to continue to end.
ok to get back into your good graces Trump is a fine man with a great sense of humor Always seems to say the right thing at the right time ,,people look up to him he makes no enemies , brings relations with our foreign allies even closer
Does this help??
what do you think?

the running theme here is i ask for something specific to compare things equally and you never provide it. you provide many things that are *not* what i'm trying to point out and pretend you're being honest about answering questions.

i know when you ask me for something specific, i try to return that to you. nothing something close and not abundant sarcasm.

i'm not a fan of trump. you and many others it would seem continue to take my "i need real proof not drummed up hate" as a defense of trump.

but in some massive effort to NOT show the words obama used in comforting a fallen soldiers family, this is now gone way past stupid and you've been driving.

1 simple request. compare words to words and you can't do that.

maybe you need to ask yourself why. i've given up.

ICE does this help??

no.

lord knows i'm done.

Does this help??
what do you think?

the running theme here is i ask for something specific to compare things equally and you never provide it. you provide many things that are *not* what i'm trying to point out and pretend you're being honest about answering questions.

i know when you ask me for something specific, i try to return that to you. nothing something close and not abundant sarcasm.

i'm not a fan of trump. you and many others it would seem continue to take my "i need real proof not drummed up hate" as a defense of trump.

but in some massive effort to NOT show the words obama used in comforting a fallen soldiers family, this is now gone way past stupid and you've been driving.

where will I find his exact words, him actually speaking to a widow ?? Methinks you ask too much

We caught the "guy" who killed the four Americans in Benghazi? Really, Joey? First of all it wasn't a guy it was a large group of guys...none of which to the best of my knowledge have ever been brought to justice over what happened that day!

Don't embarrass yourself trying to justify the "You Tube video" narrative that the Obama Administration used to mislead the American people! This was never about an obscure video...this was a well planned attack carried out by heavily armed terrorists on an American facility on the anniversary of 9/11!

no.

lord knows i'm done.

Does this help??
what do you think?

where will I find his exact words, him actually speaking to a widow ?? Methinks you ask too much
you found trumps when you needed them.

then again, we still don't know if they are exact, you just want them to be so they are.

and part of that has been my point. these "words of comfort" have never been an issue UNTIL NOW. your bias is astounding, eddie. and i'm done trying to get through it.

We caught the "guy" who killed the four Americans in Benghazi? Really, Joey? First of all it wasn't a guy it was a large group of guys...none of which to the best of my knowledge have ever been brought to justice over what happened that day!

Don't embarrass yourself trying to justify the "You Tube video" narrative that the Obama Administration used to mislead the American people! This was never about an obscure video...this was a well planned attack carried out by heavily armed terrorists on an American facility on the anniversary of 9/11!
and did trump say ""Watch this drive?""

Does this help??
what do you think?

then again, we still don't know if they are exact, you just want them to be so they are.

and part of that has been my point. these "words of comfort" have never been an issue UNTIL NOW. your bias is astounding, eddie. and i'm done trying to get through it.
well then they might not ever have been an issue UNTIL MR SMART MOUTH brought it up

and did trump say ""Watch this drive?""

Actually, Barry gave a brief speech about the beheading of an American journalist and then rushed off to play golf minutes later! Which do you think is worse?

Does this help??
what do you think?

well then they might not ever have been an issue UNTIL MR SMART MOUTH brought it up
again - we have nothing but the word of a senator who refused to be a part of trump being sworn in.

if so many other people were in the car and heard it - how come i've yet to hear someone else say "yea, he said it".

and as all this started, i did a PM to someone saying what your eventual defense to all this would be - and as if on queue, you nailed it.

your hate makes you so predictable.

Does this help??
what do you think?

i'll never be able to understand how someone can use "golfing" as a slam on trump and not see the total and complete irony.

Forum List

Back