Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

Trump is very much like the insult posters that post here, or, they are like him. They just make stuff up and repeat the false information over and over, convinced themselves that they are going to be believable if they stick to their made up nonsense and lies.

The only ones calling this story fake news are the posters on message boards like this one who defend trump no matter what. The point of the story is that trump does not have the ability of even pretend to act Presidential. Remember, the call he is being criticized for comes two weeks late and on the day of the soldiers funeral to his wife who is riding in the funeral car on the way to bury her husband. She was with a fair sized group of witnesses because they are in a limo and on speakerphone. So, there are many witnesses to the call.
um...
"A White House official said Tuesday, "The President's conversations with the families of American heroes who have made the ultimate sacrifice are private."

my god the shitstorm that ass puts out.

the only thing i will defend trump from are the assholes of the world who use anything and everything to attack him, no matter what.

and then you push this story aside and say "but this isn't the point trump just doesn't know how to act!" which may or may not be correct. we don't know cause we can't verify this was truly said.

but it is truly SAD people are so full of hate they're ok with the lies.
the proof is shown quite vividly every time he opens his mouth whether it's McCain Corker or leaders of the Dem party
IMO he's an insult to America
show me what obama said.
I'll look for you..... but meanwhile the Obama ,,errrrr I mean Trump pre market is up over 100 points and I must prepare for another payday

Trump is telling his widow what a brave man her husband was to become a Special Forces soldier knowing how dangerous a profession it is and that even though they knew that going in...it still hurts when someone you love is killed. You on the left have taken heartfelt words of condolence and twisted them to mean something insensitive. This entire thread speaks volumes about you...about Democrats like Rep Wilson and about the news organizations who reported on this in the way that they did!

No matter how much the butthurt snowflake trump cult whines this incident is forever stamped on the trump legacy. His disgraceful behavior will be remembered forever.
What butthurt are you talking about? Stock market at record highs, unemployment at record lows, real estate market booming, illegal aliens crossing down 70%?

The Left has nothing to offer but they are too fucking dumb to realize it.
Those were the economic conditions when Trump took over for Obama and continued into Trump’s presidency.

Trump to family of KIA soldier....He knew what he was getting in to

Callous

Obama took charge of the bodies? What are you babbling about? Obama met the bodies coming off of that C130...told the families their bullshit story about the attack being a protest over a You Tube video that escalated into violence and then boogied!
WHEN will republicans get a clue?
Comments President Donald Trump reportedly made during a phone call with the pregnant widow of a fallen US soldier raised some eyebrows on Tuesday night.

While speaking with Myeshia Johnson, the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson, who was killed in action during a mission in the west African country of Niger earlier this month, Trump said, "He knew what he signed up for ... but when it happens, it hurts anyway."

Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson relayed the account of the conversation, which was originally reported by the local ABC affiliate, WPLG. "Yes, he said it," Wilson told the news station. "It's so insensitive. He should have not have said that. He shouldn't have said it."

I'm curious, Eddie...what exactly is "so insensitive" about that comment? Anyone who's in the Special Forces would tell you the same exact thing...that they know they've signed up for extremely dangerous duty...and anyone who's loved one was in the Special Forces and was killed will tell you that it hurts to have the person they love taken away from them! So what is "so insensitive" about saying what Trump said?

Should he have said..."He didn't have a clue what he was signing up for...but when it happens, you shouldn't let it bother you!"

You snowflakes get more absurd with each passing day!
he knew what he was signing up for ?? You find that an acceptable comment to make to a widow who's husband died in some foreign country?? I strongly disagree

Oh, you "strongly disagree"! Find me a Special Forces operator that doesn't know what it is they're signing up for, Eddie! Or a loved one that doesn't hurt when they're killed! How is THAT not acceptable?
sure old, they know ,,but to blurt that out to the pregnant widow ...Not in my book is it acceptable

What do you find unacceptable about the comment? Was he NOT brave to sign up for Special Forces? Did his widow NOT hurt when he was killed? What in any of that is insensitive? This is the most pathetic "Hate Trump" thread I've seen on here yet!

Trump got caught today almost immediately for lying about how President Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA soldiers families. The moron just can not help but to lie, lie, lie.
According to your own evidence trump didn't lie about anything.

Trump is telling his widow what a brave man her husband was to become a Special Forces soldier knowing how dangerous a profession it is and that even though they knew that going in...it still hurts when someone you love is killed. You on the left have taken heartfelt words of condolence and twisted them to mean something insensitive. This entire thread speaks volumes about you...about Democrats like Rep Wilson and about the news organizations who reported on this in the way that they did!
See what I meant when I posted about making stuff up just a few posts back. You are claiming this is a made up story by Democrats and the media. That is a blatant lie. Republicans have been critical and spoken out. Retired Generals have spoken out and criticized trump. Gold Star Wives have spoken out and been critical. Citizens from all walks of life and positions in society have spoken out and been critical of trump. So, your accusation that this is a conspiracy by the Democrats and media is a prime example of how the cult just makes stuff up and repeats it over and over with the hopes that it will be believed.

The only ones calling this story fake news are the posters on message boards like this one who defend trump no matter what. The point of the story is that trump does not have the ability of even pretend to act Presidential. Remember, the call he is being criticized for comes two weeks late and on the day of the soldiers funeral to his wife who is riding in the funeral car on the way to bury her husband. She was with a fair sized group of witnesses because they are in a limo and on speakerphone. So, there are many witnesses to the call.
um...
"A White House official said Tuesday, "The President's conversations with the families of American heroes who have made the ultimate sacrifice are private."

the only thing i will defend trump from are the assholes of the world who use anything and everything to attack him, no matter what.

and then you push this story aside and say "but this isn't the point trump just doesn't know how to act!" which may or may not be correct. we don't know cause we can't verify this was truly said.

the proof is shown quite vividly every time he opens his mouth whether it's McCain Corker or leaders of the Dem party
show me what obama said.
In the meantime ice,
Anger sparked by President Trump’s false claims on Monday that Barack Obama and other past presidents did not reach out to families of fallen American troops swelled into the night.

Near midnight Monday, former U.S. attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr., who in 2009 accompanied Obama to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware to witness the return of 18 Americans killed in Afghanistan, tweeted for Trump to “stop the damn lying.” He added, “I went to Dover AFB with 44 and saw him comfort the families of both the fallen military & DEA.”

View image on Twitter

Trump got caught today almost immediately for lying about how President Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA soldiers families. The moron just can not help but to lie, lie, lie.
He lied about how other Presidents have responded to notifying KIA families.

See what I meant when I posted about making stuff up just a few posts back. You are claiming this is a made up story by Democrats and the media. That is a blatant lie. Republicans have been critical and spoken out. Retired Generals have spoken out and criticized trump. Gold Star Wives have spoken out and been critical. Citizens from all walks of life and positions in society have spoken out and been critical of trump. So, your accusation that this is a conspiracy by the Democrats and media is a prime example of how the cult just makes stuff up and repeats it over and over with the hopes that it will be believed.

I'm not claiming it's a "conspiracy"! I wouldn't dignify this pathetic attempt to smear Trump as anything so grandiose as a "conspiracy"! It's you on the left doing what you always do with Trump...twisting every word that comes out of his mouth to give it the worst meaning possible. It's what you will do each and every day for the next three years.

WHEN will republicans get a clue?
Comments President Donald Trump reportedly made during a phone call with the pregnant widow of a fallen US soldier raised some eyebrows on Tuesday night.

While speaking with Myeshia Johnson, the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson, who was killed in action during a mission in the west African country of Niger earlier this month, Trump said, "He knew what he signed up for ... but when it happens, it hurts anyway."

Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson relayed the account of the conversation, which was originally reported by the local ABC affiliate, WPLG. "Yes, he said it," Wilson told the news station. "It's so insensitive. He should have not have said that. He shouldn't have said it."

I'm curious, Eddie...what exactly is "so insensitive" about that comment? Anyone who's in the Special Forces would tell you the same exact thing...that they know they've signed up for extremely dangerous duty...and anyone who's loved one was in the Special Forces and was killed will tell you that it hurts to have the person they love taken away from them! So what is "so insensitive" about saying what Trump said?

Should he have said..."He didn't have a clue what he was signing up for...but when it happens, you shouldn't let it bother you!"

You snowflakes get more absurd with each passing day!
he knew what he was signing up for ?? You find that an acceptable comment to make to a widow who's husband died in some foreign country?? I strongly disagree

Oh, you "strongly disagree"! Find me a Special Forces operator that doesn't know what it is they're signing up for, Eddie! Or a loved one that doesn't hurt when they're killed! How is THAT not acceptable?
sure old, they know ,,but to blurt that out to the pregnant widow ...Not in my book is it acceptable

What do you find unacceptable about the comment? Was he NOT brave to sign up for Special Forces? Did his widow NOT hurt when he was killed? What in any of that is insensitive? This is the most pathetic "Hate Trump" thread I've seen on here yet!
LOL we all know Trump has the best words The man is devoid of any real feelings

He lied about how other Presidents have responded to notifying KIA families.
just not according to the evidence you provided

I'm not claiming it's a "conspiracy"! I wouldn't dignify this pathetic attempt to smear Trump as anything so grandiose as a "conspiracy"! It's you on the left doing what you always do with Trump...twisting every word that comes out of his mouth to give it the worst meaning possible. It's what you will do each and every day for the next three years.
He/she is still smarting from the election

um...

show me what obama said.
In the meantime ice,
Anger sparked by President Trump’s false claims on Monday that Barack Obama and other past presidents did not reach out to families of fallen American troops swelled into the night.

Near midnight Monday, former U.S. attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr., who in 2009 accompanied Obama to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware to witness the return of 18 Americans killed in Afghanistan, tweeted for Trump to “stop the damn lying.” He added, “I went to Dover AFB with 44 and saw him comfort the families of both the fallen military & DEA.”

View image on Twitter

Oh, God! Now we have Eric Holder weighing in? Seriously? That lying piece of shit was the most corrupt Attorney General in the history of the United States! He's your go to reference? Now THAT is some funny stuff!

um...

show me what obama said.
In the meantime ice,

View image on Twitter
what
did
he
say

never said he didn't do it - i want to compare the words OR show that trump is being looked at differently cause his every word is meant to mean something else and obama never had to put up with that.

"but he didn't say something so stupid!"

great. then show me.

0-2 but keep digging.

OLD get a clue Never would have been mentioned if your trump moron didn't lie about obama disrespecting our soldiers

I'm amused by the left's claims that Barry somehow respected the military more than Donald Trump! Let's be honest here, Eddie...Barack Obama never liked the military and the military never like Barack Obama. In that respect he was no different than Bill Clinton!

You want to talk about anything else BUT Trump not giving a shit about the military or how hypocrital he is about the NFL.

If I were you, I'd do the same to hide your shameful cock stroking

Damn...what is with you liberal's obsession with Donald Trump's cock and ass today?

You accuse Trump of not giving a shit about the military and yet it's obvious that Trump cares a lot more about our military than either Bill Clinton or Barack Obama did!

Yeah so obvious that he only had time to tweet about an ESPN host but not call the families. Right bud!

You snowflakes that are SO concerned with Trump's Tweets amuse me! He probably spends ten minutes out of his entire day tweeting and you all spend the rest of your day running around with your hair on fire while he goes about doing his job as President. I've got a feeling Trump is amused by stirring the pot with you.

You want this to be about tweets so bad. He cares so much for the military he called the families only after the press asked why he didnt. What a show of respect.

um...

show me what obama said.
In the meantime ice,

View image on Twitter

Oh, God! Now we have Eric Holder weighing in? Seriously? That lying piece of shit was the most corrupt Attorney General in the history of the United States! He's your go to reference? Now THAT is some funny stuff!
it also has nothing to do with answering the question of what was said.

never said obama never did these things, i just want to know what his words of comfort are to a fallen soldiers family so we have an example of it done properly.

good luck finding it - i can't.

Forum List

Back