Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

Trump is telling his widow what a brave man her husband was to become a Special Forces soldier knowing how dangerous a profession it is and that even though they knew that going in...it still hurts when someone you love is killed. You on the left have taken heartfelt words of condolence and twisted them to mean something insensitive. This entire thread speaks volumes about you...about Democrats like Rep Wilson and about the news organizations who reported on this in the way that they did!
See what I meant when I posted about making stuff up just a few posts back. You are claiming this is a made up story by Democrats and the media. That is a blatant lie. Republicans have been critical and spoken out. Retired Generals have spoken out and criticized trump. Gold Star Wives have spoken out and been critical. Citizens from all walks of life and positions in society have spoken out and been critical of trump. So, your accusation that this is a conspiracy by the Democrats and media is a prime example of how the cult just makes stuff up and repeats it over and over with the hopes that it will be believed.

I'm not claiming it's a "conspiracy"! I wouldn't dignify this pathetic attempt to smear Trump as anything so grandiose as a "conspiracy"! It's you on the left doing what you always do with Trump...twisting every word that comes out of his mouth to give it the worst meaning possible. It's what you will do each and every day for the next three years.
It took him two weeks to give a Presidential phone call or mail a White House letter to the families. That is a disgrace in itself, and a dereliction of the Commander in Chief's duty. Apparently, folks like you think everyone should just shut up and sit down whenever trump is derelict in his duties, even when he dishonors and disrespects our killed in action soldiers.

Trump is telling his widow what a brave man her husband was to become a Special Forces soldier knowing how dangerous a profession it is and that even though they knew that going in...it still hurts when someone you love is killed. You on the left have taken heartfelt words of condolence and twisted them to mean something insensitive. This entire thread speaks volumes about you...about Democrats like Rep Wilson and about the news organizations who reported on this in the way that they did!
See what I meant when I posted about making stuff up just a few posts back. You are claiming this is a made up story by Democrats and the media. That is a blatant lie. Republicans have been critical and spoken out. Retired Generals have spoken out and criticized trump. Gold Star Wives have spoken out and been critical. Citizens from all walks of life and positions in society have spoken out and been critical of trump. So, your accusation that this is a conspiracy by the Democrats and media is a prime example of how the cult just makes stuff up and repeats it over and over with the hopes that it will be believed.

I'm not claiming it's a "conspiracy"! I wouldn't dignify this pathetic attempt to smear Trump as anything so grandiose as a "conspiracy"! It's you on the left doing what you always do with Trump...twisting every word that comes out of his mouth to give it the worst meaning possible. It's what you will do each and every day for the next three years.
It took him two weeks to give a Presidential phone call or mail a White House letter to the families. That is a disgrace in itself, and a dereliction of the Commander in Chief's duty. Apparently, folks like you think everyone should just shut up and sit down whenever trump is derelict in his duties, even when he dishonors and disrespects our killed in action soldiers.
and people like you think we should give a damn about your every whim.

WHO IS REP. FREDERICA WILSON?
4574A2BF00000578-4991292-image-a-12_1508331258568.jpg

Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson, a reliably liberal Democrat, has been a member of Congress since 2011.

Wilson, 74, was among more than 60 Democrats who skipped President Trump's inauguration in January. At the time she said her god-daughter's wedding conflicted with the event.

The perennially cowboy-hatted lawmaker has earned a reputation for missing other events as well – notably, votes on the House floor.

The Broward New Times reported in 2011 that no member of Florida's congressional delegation missed more votes that year than she did.

Wilson skipped 117 out of 948 votes that year.

Her tenure in Congress has led her to weigh in on issues of race and social justice, including in 2013 when she authored a congressional resolution 'honoring the life of Trayvon Martin' and calling the case one of 'racial profiling.'

And she told a town hall meeting in 2011 that conservative Republicans were responsible for the high rate of African-American unemployment.

'Let us all remember who the real enemy is ... the real enemy is the Tea Party ... the Tea Party holds the Congress hostage,' she said.

Wilson is among the Florida congressional delegation's wealthiest members, reporting more than $1.5 million in assets on her government financial disclosure form.

It is not my whim. Citizens from all political parties and all walks of life are pissed off at the Presidents response and his lying about how other Presidents have responded in the past.

It is not my whim. Citizens from all political parties and all walks of life are pissed off at the Presidents response and his lying about how other Presidents have responded in the past.
i'm sure they are.

these same citizens are pissed every time trump does anything at all.

pavlovian response. if i want to watch a whole lot of people get up in arms, make up a juicy hate story on trump and watch the feeding frenzy.

every
single
time.

you watch too much fake news

um...
"A White House official said Tuesday, "The President's conversations with the families of American heroes who have made the ultimate sacrifice are private."

my god the shitstorm that ass puts out.

the only thing i will defend trump from are the assholes of the world who use anything and everything to attack him, no matter what.

and then you push this story aside and say "but this isn't the point trump just doesn't know how to act!" which may or may not be correct. we don't know cause we can't verify this was truly said.

but it is truly SAD people are so full of hate they're ok with the lies.
the proof is shown quite vividly every time he opens his mouth whether it's McCain Corker or leaders of the Dem party
IMO he's an insult to America
show me what obama said.
In the meantime ice,
Anger sparked by President Trump’s false claims on Monday that Barack Obama and other past presidents did not reach out to families of fallen American troops swelled into the night.

Near midnight Monday, former U.S. attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr., who in 2009 accompanied Obama to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware to witness the return of 18 Americans killed in Afghanistan, tweeted for Trump to “stop the damn lying.” He added, “I went to Dover AFB with 44 and saw him comfort the families of both the fallen military & DEA.”

View image on Twitter

Oh, God! Now we have Eric Holder weighing in? Seriously? That lying piece of shit was the most corrupt Attorney General in the history of the United States! He's your go to reference? Now THAT is some funny stuff!
it also has nothing to do with answering the question of what was said.

never said obama never did these things, i just want to know what his words of comfort are to a fallen soldiers family so we have an example of it done properly.

good luck finding it - i can't.
Images for obama honors fallen soldiers
upload_2017-10-18_9-9-50.jpeg

Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson, a reliably liberal Democrat, has been a member of Congress since 2011.

Wilson, 74, was among more than 60 Democrats who skipped President Trump's inauguration in January. At the time she said her god-daughter's wedding conflicted with the event.

The perennially cowboy-hatted lawmaker has earned a reputation for missing other events as well – notably, votes on the House floor.

The Broward New Times reported in 2011 that no member of Florida's congressional delegation missed more votes that year than she did.

Her tenure in Congress has led her to weigh in on issues of race and social justice, including in 2013 when she authored a congressional resolution 'honoring the life of Trayvon Martin' and calling the case one of 'racial profiling.'

And she told a town hall meeting in 2011 that conservative Republicans were responsible for the high rate of African-American unemployment.

'Let us all remember who the real enemy is ... the real enemy is the Tea Party ... the Tea Party holds the Congress hostage,' she said.

Wilson is among the Florida congressional delegation's wealthiest members, reporting more than $1.5 million in assets on her government financial disclosure form.
Well, she didn't miss meeting with the widow of a killed in action soldier from her district.
Looks like your defense of trump strategy is moving on to demonizing the widow and soldier's Congresswoman for going to honor his return and comfort the wife and speaking about the phone call from trump that the widow let her listen to.

BTW, it is being reported that the wife was upset because trump did not even know her husband's name.

the proof is shown quite vividly every time he opens his mouth whether it's McCain Corker or leaders of the Dem party
IMO he's an insult to America
show me what obama said.
In the meantime ice,
Anger sparked by President Trump’s false claims on Monday that Barack Obama and other past presidents did not reach out to families of fallen American troops swelled into the night.

Near midnight Monday, former U.S. attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr., who in 2009 accompanied Obama to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware to witness the return of 18 Americans killed in Afghanistan, tweeted for Trump to “stop the damn lying.” He added, “I went to Dover AFB with 44 and saw him comfort the families of both the fallen military & DEA.”

View image on Twitter

Oh, God! Now we have Eric Holder weighing in? Seriously? That lying piece of shit was the most corrupt Attorney General in the history of the United States! He's your go to reference? Now THAT is some funny stuff!

never said obama never did these things, i just want to know what his words of comfort are to a fallen soldiers family so we have an example of it done properly.

View attachment 155032
View attachment 155033
View attachment 155034
View attachment 155035
View attachment 155036
eddie -

what part of "what did obama say" confuses you?

done. you won't answer questions, just divert so this is as pointless as tits on a nun.

show me what obama said.
In the meantime ice,

View image on Twitter

View attachment 155032
View attachment 155033
View attachment 155034
View attachment 155035
View attachment 155036
eddie -

done. you won't answer questions, just divert so this is as pointless as tits on a nun.
FYI it's tits on a bull

Well, she didn't miss meeting with the widow of a killed in action soldier from her district.
Looks like your defense of trump strategy is moving on to demonizing the widow and soldier's Congresswoman for going to honor his return and comfort the wife and speaking about the phone call from trump that the widow let her listen to.

BTW, it is being reported that the wife was upset because trump did not even know her husband's name.
not defending anyone. so far i have said:

1) will wait for full story
2) the lady saying it had her press people with her
3) from what i understand, these are usually private calls not on "speakerphone"
4) no one else supposedly in the car has said anything one way or another
5) show me where the FUCK i demonized the widow. now you're making shit up and i'm done.

but i get it. it's ok for you to demonize but when others questions your actions, suddenly we're attacking or defending trump and demonizing you or your side.

show me. i'll wait.

defending no one but want the facts first before i attack. if only others would do the same.

In the meantime ice,

View image on Twitter

View attachment 155032
View attachment 155033
View attachment 155034
View attachment 155035
View attachment 155036
eddie -

FYI it's tits on a bull
not in my church.

and again - you totally ignore my questions. seems to be a habit for you so i'm pretty much done trying to talk to you.

What part of my post is fake news?

what part of my post was demonizing the widow? that was 100% fake.

should i continue?

View attachment 155032
View attachment 155033
View attachment 155034
View attachment 155035
View attachment 155036
eddie -

FYI it's tits on a bull
not in my church.

and again - you totally ignore my questions. seems to be a habit for you so i'm pretty much done trying to talk to you.
ICE does this help??
after President Obama's moving speech to families of soldiers killed fighting for their country during his final Memorial Day as Commander-in-Chief
  • War widow Ashley Wheeler was moved to tears by President Obama's tribute to her husband MSgt Joshua Wheeler
  • Obama was speaking to families and friends of fallen soldiers at the Arlington National Cemetery, in Virginia
  • Also paid tribute to Marines Staff Sgt. Louis Cardin and Charles Keating IV both killed fighting for their country
  • President laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier while he urged everyone to do 'acts of remembrance'
  • Hillary Clinton also joined in Memorial Day events by participating in a parade Monday, in Chappaqua, New York
  • More than 500 Gulf War veterans also preparing to march in National Memorial Day Parade in Washington, D.C.
  • Families also paid tributes to their loved ones including Christian Jacobs, 5, pictured wearing a replica Marines uniform next to grave of his father - Srgt. Christian James Jacobs who was killed in a training accident in 2011
  • See more of the latest Barack Obama news as the U.S President makes a moving Memorial Day speech

Read more: Barack Obama's moving Memorial Day speech leaves war widow in tears | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Part"? the "part" with all the evidence in it

Last edited:
Trump got caught today almost immediately for lying about how President Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA soldiers families. The moron just can not help but to lie, lie, lie.
Notice how it is just said and no links to prove it. Obama, didn't give a rats ass about the 4 dead Americans he left to die in Benghazi, at this point what differences does it make?
President Obama was at Dover AFB when the fallen from Benghazi were returned. So was Sec. of State Clinton.

Yeah, to lie and push their video theory to the families and the country.

Isn't it odd how not all the families agree that the Administration blamed the video?

View attachment 155032
View attachment 155033
View attachment 155034
View attachment 155035
View attachment 155036
eddie -

FYI it's tits on a bull
not in my church.

ICE does this help??
after President Obama's moving speech to families of soldiers killed fighting for their country during his final Memorial Day as Commander-in-Chief
  • War widow Ashley Wheeler was moved to tears by President Obama's tribute to her husband MSgt Joshua Wheeler
  • Obama was speaking to families and friends of fallen soldiers at the Arlington National Cemetery, in Virginia
  • Also paid tribute to Marines Staff Sgt. Louis Cardin and Charles Keating IV both killed fighting for their country
  • President laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier while he urged everyone to do 'acts of remembrance'
  • Hillary Clinton also joined in Memorial Day events by participating in a parade Monday, in Chappaqua, New York
  • More than 500 Gulf War veterans also preparing to march in National Memorial Day Parade in Washington, D.C.
  • Families also paid tributes to their loved ones including Christian Jacobs, 5, pictured wearing a replica Marines uniform next to grave of his father - Srgt. Christian James Jacobs who was killed in a training accident in 2011
  • See more of the latest Barack Obama news as the U.S President makes a moving Memorial Day speech

Read more: Barack Obama's moving Memorial Day speech leaves war widow in tears | Daily Mail Online
does it show AT ALL what obama actually said?

no.

again you keep sidestepping the very point of what i'm trying to make. if you can't answer the question, then don't. but stop throwing crap on the wall and thinking it answers the simple base question of "what exactly were his words to the grieving families"? i want to compare phone call to phone call AND THAT IS IT. i NEVER said obama never paid his respects and that seems to be what you got out of this and try to keep answering.

until you have that, phone call for phone call comparison, just stop.

lord knows i'm done.

eddie -

FYI it's tits on a bull
not in my church.

ICE does this help??

no.

again you keep sidestepping the very point of what i'm trying to make. if you can't answer the question, then don't. but stop throwing crap on the wall and thinking it answers the simple base question of "what exactly were his words to the grieving families"? i want to compare phone call to phone call AND THAT IS IT. i NEVER said obama never paid his respects and that seems to be what you got out of this and try to keep answering.

lord knows i'm done.
sometimes ice actions speak louder than words But you know that ?

eddie -

FYI it's tits on a bull
not in my church.

ICE does this help??

no.

lord knows i'm done.
sometimes ice actions speak louder than words But you know that ?
so - trumps actions of reaching out are bullshit cause we choose to look at the unproven words of a known trump detractor who refused to be a part of him being sworn in.

you just HUGELY contradicted yourself, eddie. but you likely know that and i'm done. no need to talk with you if this is how it's going to continue to end.

Forum List

Back