Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown has once again proven himself unfit for the office he holds. Time to get rid of the bastard.
Trump says he prefers soldiers that don't get killed because those do not interfere with his golf...
ya what your boy said about bergdahl and what trump said are at polar opposites
libs believe cowards serve with distiction
your so devoid of thought you even plagerized my name

Trump got caught today almost immediately for lying about how President Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA soldiers families. The moron just can not help but to lie, lie, lie.
ya one admit believes bergdahl served with distinction and another said he's a coward

all based on barry having the horny hots for beau's mom

Trump got caught today almost immediately for lying about how President Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA soldiers families. The moron just can not help but to lie, lie, lie.

The funny thing is when Trump says that people like McCain aren't heroes, the right's fine with this.

But when NFL players kneel before the anthem, suddenly the right are up in arms about disrespecting the military.

Then they walk around with Confederate flags.
I know let's base bravery and cowardness on how hot looking a cowaeds mon ls

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown has once again proven himself unfit for the office he holds. Time to get rid of the bastard.
Trump says he prefers soldiers that don't get killed because those do not interfere with his golf...
ya what your boy said about bergdahl and what trump said are at polar opposites
libs believe cowards serve with distiction
your so devoid of thought you even plagerized my name
Bone spurs

kinda like you dig up any negative story about him you can and parade it around in here. you know, to further your own hate agenda.

No whine bitch this is an Alpha dog place LOL
DMTqlXvW4AA7e0K.jpg

Good to see that the "Liberal Chorus" is still in full throat about Trump's "disrespect" of our military! The whole lot of you couldn't care less about our military and have shown that consistently for years now...but suddenly you're AGHAST that the President hasn't made a phone call in a timely enough fashion?

This thread is yet another example of things you on the left couldn't care less about when Barry was in the White House yet now see as a major news story because Hillary isn't!

Good to see that the "Liberal Chorus" is still in full throat about Trump's "disrespect" of our military! The whole lot of you couldn't care less about our military and have shown that consistently for years now...but suddenly you're AGHAST that the President hasn't made a phone call in a timely enough fashion?

This thread is yet another example of things you on the left couldn't care less about when Barry was in the White House yet now see as a major news story because Hillary isn't!
OLD get a clue Never would have been mentioned if your trump moron didn't lie about obama disrespecting our soldiers

link?

or one would think you're just spreading hate cause that's all you got. :)

The Trumpanzees will defend what the treasonous fat senile old orange clown says, no matter how far out there it is. I think that this President is the only one that has a Lies Per Minute rating for his speeches.

OLD get a clue Never would have been mentioned if your trump moron didn't lie about obama disrespecting our soldiers

I'm amused by the left's claims that Barry somehow respected the military more than Donald Trump! Let's be honest here, Eddie...Barack Obama never liked the military and the military never like Barack Obama. In that respect he was no different than Bill Clinton!

We seem to learn more every day on just what a disgusting poor excuse of a person Donald Trump is.

He said how he was writing letters to the families of fallen soldiers or calling them.

He said Obama didn't do this. This was a lie.

God damn it Trump supporters. How big an asshole did you people elect?
almost as big as the one he replaces i suppose. that's what happens when you push so hard to 1 extreme.

the counter extreme will just as distasteful to you as your extreme was to their side. people just need to stop bitching and trying to get EVERYTHING their way and learn to live in the middle again.
So now its Obama's fault thast Trump is President.

When tdo you assholres take blsame for anytrhing?

I have news, Obama did not act like your orange buddy. He did not insult our allies, our troops, our citizens, every other President,

We seem to learn more every day on just what a disgusting poor excuse of a person Donald Trump is.

He said how he was writing letters to the families of fallen soldiers or calling them.

obama served with distinction.
Trump was in the battle of where???

Trump said his own personal Viet Nam was club hopping and avoiding STD's while he was sleeping around.

Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs While Dating: Vaginas Are ‘Landmines … It Is My Personal Vietnam’

Also appearing on Stern’s show in 1993, Trump bragged about his promiscuous lifestyle while single and stated that men who didn’t go to Vietnam didn’t need to feel guilty because dating during the AIDS epidemic in the ’80s was also dangerous.

“You know, if you’re young, and in this era, and if you have any guilt about not having gone to Vietnam, we have our own Vietnam — it’s called the dating game,” Trump said to Stern in a 1993 interview. “Dating is like being in Vietnam. You’re the equivalent of a soldier going over to Vietnam.”
barry was living the same lifestyle so I fail to swe your point
Barry is just 50, Trump is 72...do the math you mindless idiot!!

almost as big as the one he replaces i suppose. that's what happens when you push so hard to 1 extreme.

the counter extreme will just as distasteful to you as your extreme was to their side. people just need to stop bitching and trying to get EVERYTHING their way and learn to live in the middle again.
So now its Obama's fault thast Trump is President.

When tdo you assholres take blsame for anytrhing?

I have news, Obama did not act like your orange buddy. He did not insult our allies, our troops, our citizens, every other President,
where did i say it was obama's fault?

when do you assholes actually quote people correctly, if we're gonna go that route.

no, he sure didn't act like trump. i also never said i was a trump fan but it makes you giggle to think that, so run with it. i just tire of the made up bullshit being flung around to satisfy your own dislike for someone yet you defend to the death your side by people doing the same thing you are doing.

it's a fucked up dance to be honest, but have fun.

link?

or one would think you're just spreading hate cause that's all you got. :)
There are links all over the place, but the best on is the Presidents news conference. His comments were made live, but modern technology allowed it to be recorded on video! It is a top story of the day, so it is not hard to find. There is one guy here that posted something like ten links in one post.

He also lied about the letters.....how interesting after being questioned, 2 weeks in, letters go out today....not yesterday, not 2 weeks ago, but the very day he was asked about the soldiers. This guy could give two shits about our soldiers, two shits about this country, all he gives a fuck about is that he's always the one to do what ever the fuck it is Better than Obama...which to date, has yet to happen, because every success this bitch has has been a direct result of the shit Obama and his administration had set in play....long before the moron took office

Wow...what is with the Trump haters this morning? This whole board is being inundated with "I hate Trump" threads! Did you all have a lost weekend and just wake up hung over?

Forum List

Back