Trump caught on tape

You still aren't addressing the inconsistencies of the record keeper's, otherwise who undoubtedly weren't or haven't been consistent in their government roles or job's, and therefore we wouldn't be having this discussion if it did. So is the record's keeping apparatus being used in a cherry picking weaponized way for political purposes ?

The inconsistencies of this branch should be investigated, and if it has been weaponized, then hopefully we'll have whistle blowers come forward to tell the American people the truth before Congress, otherwise in hopefully another house oversight committee hearing on such matters.

The question is how many branches of government have been compromised since Obama's term as President ?

So we've moved to discussion the law to some deep conspiracy about weaponization of a law passed and complied with by all Presidents in the 45 years because FPOTUS Trump didn't comply.

I'm not seeing a great degree of inconsistency here. The DEM VP (Biden) and the GOP VP (Pence) both found documents, immediately contacted the appropriate authorities, turned them over, and corrected their mistake. After that they both allowed voluntary searches of their property just to make sure there weren't more. On the other hand the FPOTUS stonewalled the NARA for 16 months, a small cache of documents were turned over, classified documents were found and the FBI notified (all appropriate). The NARA and FBI then attempted to get remaining documents returned for additional months and were stonewalled. So the FBI had to go to the extraordinary step of getting a court order subpoena to retrieve classified documents. A redwall of 38 documents were handed over with a certification showing was all the classified documents. Probable cause was established that yes, there were still Presidential Records and classified documents at Mar-a-Lago and a Judge issued a search warrant and more Presidential Records (as defined by the PRA of 1978) and classified documents were found and confiscated. At no time did the FPOTUS allow a voluntary search and as a matter of court record when the NARA/FBI representatives were getting the redwall folder in June 2022 there were specifically barred by the FPOTUS attorneys from looking in any other boxes in the MAL storeroom (this being a matter of court record in the legal filings in the case).

If documents were found the DEM/GOP were treated the same. If you tried to hide them and keep them, there was different treatment. Seems pretty logical.

I think my work is done here so you can have the last post to complain that Trump is being treated unfairly instead of sealioning about what the law actually says. I can help with the law, I'm unable to help with the victimhood complex.

WW

Last edited:
So we've moved to discussion the law to some deep conspiracy about weaponization of a law passed and complied with by all Presidents in the 45 years because FPOTUS Trump didn't comply.

I'm not seeing a great degree of inconsistency here. The DEM VP (Biden) and the GOP VP (Pence) both found documents, immediately contact the appropriate authorities, turned them over, and corrected their mistake. On the other hand the FPOTUS stonewalled the NARA for 16 months, a small cache of documents were turned over, classified documents were found and the FBI notified (all appropriate). The NARA and FBI then attempted to get remaining documents returned for additional months and were stonewalled. So the FBI had to go to the extraordinary step of getting a court order subpoena to retrieve classified documents. A redwall of 38 documents were handed over with a certification showing was all the classified documents. Probable cause was established that yes, there were still Presidential Records and classified documents at Mar-a-Lago and a Judge issued a search warrant and more Presidential Records (as defined by the PRA of 1978) and classified documents were found and confiscated.

If documents were found the DEM/GOP were treated the same. If you tried to hide them and keep them, there was different treatment. Seems pretty logical.

I think my work is done here so you can have the last post to complain that Trump is being treated unfairly instead of sealioning about what the law actually says. I can help with the law, I'm unable to help with the victimhood complex.

WW
It all goes hand in hand, so if you can't address the entire problem, then it best you recuse yourself, because you are to biased to continue

View attachment 791560

Some people just need to learn to read their own links.

The FPOTUS term ended at noon on January 20, 2021. At that point the records remained the property of the United State government and were to be turned over to the NARA because they became their responsibility and the law says they were to have custody and control.

WW
Like Hawthorn and - Twice Told Tales -.

It all goes hand in hand, so if you can't address the entire problem, then it best you recuse yourself, because you are to biased to continue
Like the way an entire Political Party works hand-in-glove
24/7 to hoodwink the American Populace.Eventually it
can never pass muster.This ain't Hitler's Germany in the 30's.
We do not have Gestapos yet.But give Merrick Garland
time.

Like the way an entire Political Party works hand-in-glove
24/7 to hoodwink the American Populace.Eventually it
can never pass muster.This ain't Hitler's Germany in the 30's.
We do not have Gestapos yet.But give Merrick Garland
time.
Exactly right, because the Democrat's are standing on a sea of falsehoods and lie's, so they've almost got to turn themselves into Nazi Germany or worse (if there is anything worse), in order to keep their bull crap running. You see it, I see it, most see it, and so that's the prognosis, and it ain't good.

I'd be shocked if Trump doesn't end up serving some time in prison with the evidence that is mounting against him. What a scum bag but of course his base will support him as they're of the same nature. Scum of the earth.

Yes, that's the racist Democrat's goal, ending free elections in the United States by any means necessary. Democrats want to do what Xi and the Chinese Communist Party have already done

The DOJ reportedly has a recording of the former president saying he knew he couldn’t simply declassify documents after leaving the White House.

DONALD TRUMP’S CLAIM that he had declassified the massive trove of government documents he took to Mar-a-Lago was dubious from the start. Well, CNN reported on Wednesday that federal prosecutors overseeing the probe into the documents have obtained a recording of the former president admitting that he kept a classified document containing information about a proposed attack plan against Iran.

The meeting in question reportedly took place in July 2021 at Trump’s golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey. The former president met with biographers for his former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, who was not present, and members of his own staff. Several individuals participating in the conversation lacked security clearances.

Multiple sources who described the recording to CNN say the president indicated that while he wished he could describe the contents of a document to attendees, he was both aware he had retained classified materials and that he could not flat-out declassify documents following his departure from the presidency.

The DOJ has the tapes, which means Special Prosecutor Jack Smith has the tapes and/or has heard the tapes.

The Rapist and Traitor is actually dead dumb fucking stupid to admit on taped conversation he knowingly and willingly removed classified material from the WH and had it brought Shit-A-Lago. He also admits that he knew he could declassify said classified documents.

The sheer outright level of stupid that Orange Faced Asshole continues to demonstrate will never cease to amaze.
So he knowingly attempted to decide and evade the US government with actions. I don't care what stupid reasons he thinks he had. He needs to go to prison. End of story.

Most of the Magadonians here believe scouring the web for posts and comments supporting a view, is counted as research worthy of a Graduate Degree. And they may well be right on this one, seeing as they most likely attended Trump University.

Forum List

Back