Trump caught on tape

So you liberals don't support the right to protest anymore?

This is a protest, is it, brain-dead con?

maxresdefault.jpg

Democrats want the best president ever to be in jail instead of in the White House.
yep, we want that treasonist president Donald J (jerk) Trump in jail on all 37 counts ... not to mention the charges he's getting in new york and Georgia ... put him behind bars for the rest of his loser life ...

meanwhile JOe keeps busting his ass on tv.....get the old fool a wheelchair for crying out loud
ok, a wheelchair would be fine ... either way he still does a better job than Trump ever has ... let's see here how many times has JOE go golfing that would be none so far... where trump went 745 days of those days he was in office ...he was there working only 715 days while in office whereas Joe has been working 1095 days ... he still has a year to go ....then he gets reelected again... I guess he can trip over once in a while ... oh yes Joe hasn't gone on any vacations either since he's been in the office too ... kind of making Trump looking really bad ... oh wait he is bad... he's a crook ...trumps going to jail

It would really be a crime if Trump was in jail and Hillary wasn't.
to be in jail you would have to have committed a crime... Hillary did what the law told her to do ... the fact that she destroyed 30,000 emails on her private server that was cleared to be destroyed by the state department, doesn't make it a crime ... the fact that she went to Congress 8 times over Benghazi where she answered all of their questions truthfully and they couldn't find one bit of criminal actions are you republicans making Benghazi political.... how many times did trump show up in congress and answer their question ??? that would be none ... he can't tell the truth ... he lies all the time ... if anybody belongs behind bars its trump not Hillary.....

Joe Biden had classified documents. Now what?
it's not a crime to have classified documents if you aren't aware of them ... when joe discovered them he had his lawyers have them removed by the feds following the procedure for classified documents removal ... same thing mike pence did ... trump didn't do that when they informed Trump, he had classified documents ...trump told them he didn't have any classified document's.... the government still had documents signed out to Trump and not returned yet... the got subpoena to return them... he had his lawyers say they couldn't find any documented...his staff informed on trump told the FBI that trump had Classified document in Maralargo ... they got a warrant and went in a found 300 classified documents this is totally different then what Biden and Pence did .... having them in your position isn't a crime until you refuse to give them back to the government ... Biden and Pence didn't do that and if you can't see the difference it is you who has a sick brain ...

if anybody's brain has a problem it's yours... you have no clue what's going on around you ...
I understand what's going on very well and that's your problem with me and others. Resistance. Some of us American patriots won't submit.

it's obvious you have no idea what a protest looks like ...
When you trash "protest" you burn, loot and assault and call it "speaking truth to power". When patriotic Americans protest you call it an "insurrection and threat to democracy". You just like self-righteous religious fanatics.

it's not a crime to have classified documents if you aren't aware of them ... when joe discovered them he had his lawyers have them removed by the feds following the procedure for classified documents removal ... same thing mike pence did ... trump didn't do that when they informed Trump, he had classified documents ...trump told them he didn't have any classified document's.... the government still had documents signed out to Trump and not returned yet... the got subpoena to return them... he had his lawyers say they couldn't find any documented...his staff informed on trump told the FBI that trump had Classified document in Maralargo ... they got a warrant and went in a found 300 classified documents this is totally different then what Biden and Pence did .... having them in your position isn't a crime until you refuse to give them back to the government ... Biden and Pence didn't do that and if you can't see the difference it is you who has a sick brain ...
The fact you say Biden wasn't aware he had them is reason enough to get the brain dead hack out of office.

I understand what's going on very well and that's your problem with me and others. Resistance. Some of us American patriots won't submit.
Now that’s a first class joke if ever I heard one .. you are no more and American patriots then the man’s in the moon … you have no clue what makes a patriot .. it’s not agreeing with anything a president says … Trump is a liar …nothing he says is the truth .. to be a patriot is you support the condtitution of the United States.. trump and you and your fell rep-lie-tards have no idea what it takes to be a patriot … marching around in military gear with a AR15 spewing your nonsense acting like GI joe isn’t a patriot … you republicans make me want to puke into your face … when you claimed to be a patriot .. … grow up …. act like a real man and not some lunatic repub-lie- tard

Now that’s a first class joke if ever I heard one .. you are no more and American patriots then the man’s in the moon … you have no clue what makes a patriot .. it’s not agreeing with anything a president says … Trump is a liar …nothing he says is the truth .. to be a patriot is you support the condtitution of the United States.. trump and you and your fell rep-lie-tards have no idea what it takes to be a patriot … marching around in military gear with a AR15 spewing your nonsense acting like GI joe isn’t a patriot … you republicans make me want to puke into your face … when you claimed to be a patriot .. … grow up …. act like a real man and not some lunatic repub-lie- tard
You don't support the Constitution. You don't even understand it.

You don't support the Constitution. You don't even understand it.
You’re a joke and a disgrace to the United States of American .. Rhode scholars don’t know the constitution 100 % … but I know enough what is law and what isn’t and what Trump is promoting as laws had nothing to do with the constituti classified documents … unauthorized publication of classified documents still receives little constitutional protection outside the context of prior restraint. The government can prosecute people for publishing or otherwise disseminating classified information, and classified documents are exempt from the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act…. Trump has violated ever portion of these rules and clowns like you support his traitorest actions and then you call yourselves patriots by supporting his traitorest actions … like I said you have no clue what you are talking about ..

You’re a joke and a disgrace to the United States of American .. Rhode scholars don’t know the constitution 100 % … but I know enough what is law and what isn’t and what Trump is promoting as laws had nothing to do with the constituti classified documents … unauthorized publication of classified documents still receives little constitutional protection outside the context of prior restraint. The government can prosecute people for publishing or otherwise disseminating classified information, and classified documents are exempt from the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act…. Trump has violated ever portion of these rules and clowns like you support his traitorest actions and then you call yourselves patriots by supporting his traitorest actions … like I said you have no clue what you are talking about ..
You don't understand the power of the President. Your Problem is the same problem with all leftists....You believe a Republican President shouldn't have the same authority, power and privilege a democrat President has.

You don't understand the power of the President. Your Problem is the same problem with all leftists....You believe a Republican President shouldn't have the same authority, power and privilege a democrat President has.

That isn't the problem. All Presidents (GOP or DEM) have the same power. #45 FPOTUS's problem is he doesn't have the same powers as POTUS anymore now that he's an ex-President.

WW

I clearly know the powered of the president it’s you who is clueless … no president I repeat loudly, no president can do what trump has done … whether they are democrat or Republican … their political party has nothing to do with it … no president can take classified documents without filing paperwork that he has declassified them … hell, trump has even on tape saying he did’t declassified them … so stop acting stupid unless it’s no act on your part … trump has got his tit in a ringer … anyway you want to rant about this he’s going to take a big fall from government and land into a cell with the rest of his family..

Forum List

Back