Trump caught on tape

He declassified the documents while he was President.
No he did’t …there are no documents on him declassifying them … nice try loser … all documents that are declassified by him or the government has a document stating they are declassified … that’s how it works loser …

Looking for technicalities now, huh?

:abgg2q.jpg:
It's Sunday afternoon, and I'm tryin' to keep it light.

Neveryoumind the original article came from "The Guardian", but I'm not goin' deep right now. :D

This "teh awesome!" :uhoh3: piece of "journalism"

says this: "A report from The Guardian alleged that the audio recording reveals Trump—the frontrunner for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination—wishing he had declassified the document about a potential attack on Iran before he left the White House in January 2021."

Then fails to provide the original article. :dunno:

IMO, that's pretty damn sketch, brah.

I say the New York Times allegedly said that "Trump was the bestest president in 100 years."

And I provide the same damn proof "Newsweek" did. Nothing.

Last edited:
No he did’t …there are no documents on him declassifying them … nice try loser … all documents that are declassified by him or the government has a document stating they are declassified … that’s how it works loser …
Wrong.

Looking for technicalities now, huh?

:abgg2q.jpg:
He’ll play hell trying to find a loop hole cause every recording has a subpoena… plus’s they are recordings that trump had recored or the person who recored it had trumps on tape permission to recored him…

Show it …if there is, trump will need to have that information from you to save his fat ass … nobody on his legal team has that information …right now he’s Hooke by the law … he’s on his way to getting convicted… and you can’t stand it…

Trump is going to claim he has no idea who this Trump guy is.

"I've never seen this guy in my life!"

EXCLUSIVE: Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the White House

Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.
Seven years, you got him now !!

Zero for seven years!! Aren’t you proud?

We're gonna find out soon. If Joe Biden can get by with storing classified documents with no problem, Trump shouldn't have any problem. The real problem here is the double standard.

What double standard? Merrick Garland appointed a Special Counsel to investigate Biden's handling of classified documents.

Show it …if there is, trump will need to have that information from you to save his fat ass … nobody on his legal team has that information …right now he’s Hooke by the law … he’s on his way to getting convicted… and you can’t stand it…
What fact?

I'm a male. What the hell is Biden doing with classified documents in the first place? Trump said his were declassified when he was President.
It happens mistakes happen it’s how you handle the mistake … Biden contacted the FBI telling them he had Classified documents at his home … then biden told the FBI doesn’t need a warrent to come and pick them up …he gave them permission .. this happen to mike Pence he did the same thing Buden did the FBI picked them up and returned them … that’s the proper way to handle it … that why there was no crime… trump had a lawyer of his by law he reported them … than the lawyer contacted the FBI that trump had classified documents.. here’s the difference trump refused them to have access to them on his home … they got a subpoena trump then moved the to mar largo … told the FBI that they got all the documents when they didn’t … thus it went on to a year or so .. the FBI got tired of dealing with his arrogant so they got warrent for the documents if trump had given up the documents when they first aske he would be in the mess he is in … he created this problem because you can’t tell him what to do … now he’s doing what he does best lies to the people around him geting money do don’t come here and say trump and Biden did the same thing they aren’t even close as being the same thing…

Last edited:
What fact?
Stop sayin stupid shit … you heard all the facts out against him … every thing that has been released about him came from his fellow employees not some liberal democrat there is no witch hunt .. he caused this mess he is in by his own stuborness to return these classified documents

It happens mistakes happen it’s how you handle the mistake … Biden contacted the FBI telling them he had Classified documents at his home … then biden told the FBI doesn’t need a warrent to come and pick them up …he gave them permission .. this happen to mike Pence he did the same thing Buden did the FBI picked them up and returned them … that’s the proper way to handle it … that why there was no crime… trump had a lawyer of his by law he reported them … than the lawyer contacted the FBI that trump had classified documents.. here’s the difference trump refused them to have access to them on his home … they got a subpoena trump then moved the to mar largo … told the FBI that they got all the documents when they didn’t … thus it went on to a year or so .. the FBI got tired of dealing with his arrogant so they got warrent for the documents if trump had given up the documents when they first aske he would be in the mess he is in … he created this problem because you can’t tell him what to do … now he’s doing what he does best lies to the people around him geting money do don’t come here and say trump and Biden did the same thing they aren’t even close as being the same thing…
Trump doesn't have to turn over papers just because some government bureaucrat demands them. Get a warrent. That's how the legal system works. Isn't it?

Trump doesn't have to turn over papers just because some government bureaucrat demands them. Get a warrent. That's how the legal system works. Isn't it?
they asked him multiple times and he refused and then they had to do a raid to get the documents.
Trump is a habitual liar. He was probably lying on the tape. :abgg2q.jpg:

they asked him multiple times and he refused and then they had to do a raid to get the documents.
Trump is a habitual liar. He was probably lying on the tape. :abgg2q.jpg:
That's not against the law. Isn't a warrent a lawful requirement? I swear, you democrats have no respect for the law.

That's not against the law. Isn't a warrent a lawful requirement? I swear, you democrats have no respect for the law.
I am sure this will be settled in court. I am not a Democrat, BTW

Forum List

Back