Trump caught on tape

I am sure this will be settled in court. I am not a Democrat, BTW
Then you surely should understand our rights as citizens. If a law officer knocks on your door and demands you turn over something, are you gonna do it or tell him to get a warrent?

Then you surely should understand our rights as citizens. If a law officer knocks on your door and demands you turn over something, are you gonna do it or tell him to get a warrent?
Trump took the documents, Govt. found out, asked him to return the documents (he returned some, I believe) and his lawyers argued he wanted to keep some.
He wouldn't return the rest of the documents. FBI got a warrant and got the documents. FBI had a warrant.

Trump took the documents, Govt. found out, asked him to return the documents (he returned some, I believe) and his lawyers argued he wanted to keep some.
He wouldn't return the rest of the documents. FBI got a warrant and got the documents. FBI had a warrant.

And that's how it should be done. So big fucking deal.

And that's how it should be done. So big fucking deal.
No, that is not the way it should be done.
1. He should have never had those documents in his possession. Classified or not, they are Government Property
2. He should have turned them all over when requested
3. He didn't turn them over and I believe that is obstruction of justice.
4. There are 71 "things" that need to be addressed (Indictment)
5. Trump brought all of this on himself (or maybe his lawyers are to damn stupid to understand the law?)

No, that is not the way it should be done.
1. He should have never had those documents in his possession. Classified or not, they are Government Property
2. He should have turned them all over when requested
3. He didn't turn them over and I believe that is obstruction of justice.
4. There are 71 "things" that need to be addressed (Indictment)
5. Trump brought all of this on himself (or maybe his lawyers are to damn stupid to understand the law?)
No, that's not obstruction of justice. That's his right as a citizen. Get a warrant. You still don't get it. Trump has the same rights everyone has.

Oh, they got teh 1/6 collusion in the pipe after this one fails.

7 years they have been trying to get Trump because he hurt their butts.

No, that's not obstruction of justice. That's his right as a citizen. Get a warrant. You still don't get it. Trump has the same rights everyone has.
US Citizens have no rights to have in their possession Govt. documents
Now it will go to court and the ADULTS will present evidence and a decision shall be rendered.

Last edited:
Stop sayin stupid shit … you heard all the facts out against him … every thing that has been released about him came from his fellow employees not some liberal democrat there is no witch hunt .. he caused this mess he is in by his own stuborness to return these classified documents
Nothing is fact, seven years loser, zero, waiting on one! What is the fact

SENATOR BIDEN STOLE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS!!!!!
THE END!!!! :eusa_hand:
Senator Biden mishandled classified documents and when they were discovered, he gave them back.
Trump, that is not the case.

Biden caught in bank records and FBI investigations.
Again, having nothing whatsoever to do with, and no way mitigating, the appropriate, warranted, and lawful Federal indictment of Trump.

This is true and utter rightwing idiocy – the ridiculous, moronic notion that because President Biden is ‘just as bad’ or ‘did the same thing’ that it’s ‘wrong’ for Trump to be prosecuted the consequence of his crimes.

The dishonest right: masters of the red herring fallacy.

Again, having nothing whatsoever to do with, and no way mitigating, the appropriate, warranted, and lawful Federal indictment of Trump.

This is true and utter rightwing idiocy – the ridiculous, moronic notion that because President Biden is ‘just as bad’ or ‘did the same thing’ that it’s ‘wrong’ for Trump to be prosecuted the consequence of his crimes.

The dishonest right: masters of the red herring fallacy.
The left, masters of the double standard.

Forum List

Back