Trump caught on tape

do you have a memory problem ??? you said a cop has to have a warrant to enter premises ...I told you no they don't have to have a warrant ...the law now says if the officer feels the evidence is being destroyed he then comes in by force ... you then call that a no-knock warrant, it's not ... there's no warrant required ...then I explained what a no-knock warrant is ... and you come back with "its the law" like you were right ... you weren't right in any way or form...

Indictments that are fking meaningless and even a dummass like you knows that. zero for seven years of made up nonsense that can't stick to glue. I get it, you are frustrated, you hate him. But you can't even say why. that's the truly funny part. Mike Tyson said it as well.

Jc456theHoax is ludicrous.

He is unhappy, because his Orange Boy is toast.

Only the Orange base support DonaldtheHoax, and that is less than one third of the voters.

Zero for seven years and you keep encouraging the fairytale.

Post one fact you chased from them. The fact you knew them is my confirmation

You keep saying 0 for 7 years but you can't seem to say for what.

Too bad.

sorry buddy he may be your expert but he isn't the written law ....what i posted was the written law, not some flaming lunatic that you found ranting and raving .about what he thinks.. his types are all over the web .. he's political hack.....
there is no law against it. He said so.

robert fitzpatric is a conservative political hack... what he does is spread manure in the world of politics I don't believe or accept anything he has to say ... why you guys bring up this bullshit artist is beyond me ... all you have to do to know what the law is go to the law ...just like I did ... but no your morons have to find some conspiracy theorist an call it factual... read the dam law that I just provided to you ...

one other thing ... you go to CBS Sunday morning and do a search for John Fitzpatrick nothing comes up ...so what right-wing nutjob site did this bull shit artis come from it sure wasn't Sunday morning ... you see when I see bull shit like this I research it... there's nothing on cbs Sunday morning on him ...
John Fitzpatrick says otherwise, and he is the expert.

Trump is going to claim he has no idea who this Trump guy is.

"I've never seen this guy in my life!"

EXCLUSIVE: Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the White House

Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.
Trumpie pee pee remake 🤣🤣🖕🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forum List

Back