Trump caught on tape

So you claim but can't say how. Seems you're just crazy.
I made absolutely no claim on anyone. I did point out the fact that you and the DNC are zero for seven years, and look little Adam Schitts chimes in!!!!! can't make up how fking conned a demfok can get

Prove it was sold (link?)
Mishandling with no intent
Trump is GOING TO LEAVENWORTH FOR LIFE if he doesn't face execution. :)

That is what I'm wondering about. We both know that mishandling Classified Material is clear violation of the Espionage Act. But should (or when) he is found guilty, where would the Rapist and Traitor spend his prison time. There is no provision for such a thing happening. A former U.S. President going to prison, how would that be accomplished.

As much as I think it could happen, I am more inclined to think the Rapist and Traitor would subjected to more a permanent house arrest. He could be forced to forfeit all but of his many properties (proceeds from the sale of those properties to used to pay attorney's fees along with any and all fines.

Under permanent house arrest the Secret Service could easily be replaced with Deputies from the U.S. Marshall Service. Visitation could be restricted. Access to internet would be banned. Travel for medical appoints and/or dental as well. If the house arrest is at his Florida Property, he could be restricted to that one property. Give him a quarter-mile radius to exercise purposes. Outside activities such golf would be limited one and one only golf course. No public contact at all. His penchant for Micky D's would end.

The Rapist and Traitor would lose his Presidential Pension as well.

It would be ultimate irony if he was executed, he is the President who signed an order to bring a return of execution's in Federal Prison.

Last edited:
And yet........................zero for seven years, dude that's a great big GOOSE EGG!!!!! You are GOOSE EGGS for seven years. I'm laughing at you. John Fitzpatrick told you Trump took his documents and there ain't nothing you can do about it. Son, laugh at my ass all you want, but really, zero for seven years is all you got. That's hilarious on you!!!!!
Laugh all you want. It is going to turn into tears for you. The DonaldtheHoax show is only starting.

Laugh all you want. It is going to turn into tears for you. The DonaldtheHoax show is only starting.
and you can't help yourself, zero for seven years still determined there's a something there. SEVEN Fking Years, wow, you are dedicated to the cause dude.

Fuck the paperwork.
The only reason you are responding like this is you know I’m right … that’s the procedure and you are trying to say they don’t have to follow it … well that turned out to be wrong and you are tap dancing all over the place cause you can’t stand the fact that I’m right … all you do is listen that liar trump and try to justify his lies … as we all can see he’s going to jail and there’s nothing you can do to stop it …

Not without a warrant, dummy.
Look whose is the dummy like I said and with your ignorance you didn’t comprehend it … the law says if a office believes that evidence is being distorted they can enter the promises without a warrent .. shows you how much you know … I’ve never come across such a ignorant person here to date … you watch too much TV crime shows …

Look whose is the dummy like I said and with your ignorance you didn’t comprehend it … the law says if a office believes that evidence is being distorted they can enter the promises without a warrent .. shows you how much you know … I’ve never come across such a ignorant person here to date … you watch too much TV crime shows …
That's called a no knock warrant.

I'm not the one chasing him.

Alvin Bragg is chasing him.

Fani Willis is chasing him.

Jack Smith is chasing him.

Jack Smith is chasing him more.

But I am not chasing him.
Zero for seven years and you keep encouraging the fairytale.

Post one fact you chased from them. The fact you knew them is my confirmation

Forum List

Back