Trump caught on tape

You realize hospice is for people who are dying. Not to kill people.

But for him having possession of classified documents, what should

You realize hospice is for people who are dying. Not to kill people.

But for him having possession of classified documents, what should be done?

A cell in Marion SuperMax comes to mind

Then you surely should understand our rights as citizens. If a law officer knocks on your door and demands you turn over something, are you gonna do it or tell him to get a warrent?
first of all a cop won't pound on your door if he feels evidence can be destroyed he can enter your home and take whatever he feels is evidence ... that's the law
stupid ...

That's not against the law. Isn't a warrent a lawful requirement? I swear, you democrats have no respect for the law.
you first have to know the law something you have no idea about ... when they raised trumps home at mar-a-logo they all had warrants... don't you ever read anything ...so they had warrants when they raided his home ... they did nothing that was even considered even close to being illegal

I suspect a subpoena works similar. No?
The government found out he had 'em. They asked for 'em back. He and his lawyers fibbed --- said they didn't have 'em.
Staffers dropped a dime on 'em ---said they were there. So the government asked again. Didn't get what they asked for.
Hence, that subpoena-thingy. Still didn't get back what they believed was there.
Hence, the search warrant.
Hence they found a lot of bad juju.
Hence, the indictment.
That's how the legal system works. No?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump has the same rights everyone has. Yupper.
And, no man is above the law. Yupper x2!
did you major in saying ignorant stuff ... nobody claim they were taking his rights away ...
he was served with a warrent and now he's in the mess he is in ...

Do you ever understand anything ever??? There are regulation on how to declassify a classified document … the president can declassified any document he wants to … but to declassifying and get it declassified you have to fill out the name of the document that you want declassified … I’ve said this more the once for you and you don’t seem to get it …your trying to say trump can say this document is declassified … he can’t do that he has to fill out the paperwork just like every other president has…
Fuck the paperwork.

you first have to know the law something you have no idea about ... when they raised trumps home at mar-a-logo they all had warrants... don't you ever read anything ...so they had warrants when they raided his home ... they did nothing that was even considered even close to being illegal
That's what I said.

That's why he will go to jail ... I'm smiling over his inditement best thing that happened to this country is Trump is getting arrested and charged with 37 counts ...
Let us know when he goes to jail. You'll be dust before Trump goes to jail.

zero for seven years. You can't name one thing about the man he's done illegally. Not one. BTW, he's still running for president, and kicking the DNC to pieces, so much so, they had to react with something yet again, a something that is a nothing in factual america.

We do know now Joe's daughter's diary is factual and that Joe took a shower with his then sixteen year old daughter according to her in her diary. FACT! we also now know that Joe stole classified documents as a senator. ooops illegal, FACT!!!

Your turn.

Forum List

Back