Trump caught on tape

I suspect a subpoena works similar. No?
The government found out he had 'em. They asked for 'em back. He and his lawyers fibbed --- said they didn't have 'em.
Staffers dropped a dime on 'em ---said they were there. So the government asked again. Didn't get what they asked for.
Hence, that subpoena-thingy. Still didn't get back what they believed was there.
Hence, the search warrant.
Hence they found a lot of bad juju.
Hence, the indictment.
That's how the legal system works. No?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump has the same rights everyone has. Yupper.
And, no man is above the law. Yupper x2!
Yes, they now have the documents. Therefore, no crime. If you believe Republicans are treated the same as democrats, then you're more delusional than Faun.

Trump Allies Cite Clinton Email Probe To Attack Classified Records Case. There Are Big Differences.

WASHINGTON (AP) — As former President Donald Trump prepares for a momentous court appearance Tuesday on charges related to the hoarding of top-secret documents, Republican allies are amplifying, without evidence, claims that he is the target of a political prosecution.

To press their case, Trump’s backers are citing the Justice Department’s decision in 2016 not to bring charges against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, his Democratic opponent in that year’s presidential race, over her handling of classified information. His supporters also are invoking a separate classified documents investigation concerning President Joe Biden to allege a two-tier system of justice that is punishing Trump, the undisputed early front-runner for the GOP’s 2024 White House nomination, for conduct that Democrats have engaged in.

Trump allies cite Clinton email probe to attack classified records case. There are big differences​

By ERIC TUCKERyesterday

WASHINGTON (AP) — As former President Donald Trump prepares for a momentous court appearance Tuesday on charges related to the hoarding of top-secret documents, Republican allies are amplifying, without evidence, claims that he is the target of a political prosecution.
To press their case, Trump’s backers are citing the Justice Department’s decision in 2016 not to bring charges against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, his Democratic opponent in that year’s presidential race, over her handling of classified information. His supporters also are invoking a separate classified documents investigation concerning President Joe Biden to allege a two-tier system of justice that is punishing Trump, the undisputed early front-runner for the GOP’s 2024 White House nomination, for conduct that Democrats have engaged in.
MORE ON THE INDICTMENT
Is there a different standard for a Democratic secretary of state versus a former Republican president?” said Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Trump primary rival. “I think there needs to be one standard of justice in this country.”

But those arguments overlook abundant factual and legal differences — chiefly relating to intent, state of mind and deliberate acts of obstruction — that limit the value of any such comparisons.

HRC's conduct, while less than honorable, she did not in any break the law.

The Rapist and Traitor fought the search of Shit-A-Lago with lawyers in court. The Rapist and Traitor tried and failed to quash the search warrant.

The Rapist and Traitor moved boxes of Classified Documents out of the WH and took them to Shit-A-Lago, he stored boxes of Classified Documents in a fucking bathroom.

HRC was NEVER FUCKING INDICTED.

The Rapist and Traitor was INDICTED ON 37-Counts....31 of those counts were violating the Espionage Act of 1917.

Stop with fucking lame ass whataboutery. It don't work.

Presidents can classify or declassify at will, but that has nothing to do with the documents Trump retained, because presidents can give out classified doc copies to whomever they want, without declassifying, including to themselves.

So clearly Trump committed no crime.

Yeah, right.

First The Rapist and Traitor did not have any power at any time to declassify a goddamn thing. He admitted that on tape.

No, President cannot "give out" classified document to anyone they want. That is violation of Espionage Act, which the Rapist and Traitor indicted on 31-Counts of violating.

You lies are really fucing lame.

After DECADES of possession and SOLD!!!
Unauthorized possession as a SENATOR!!
But, Orange Man BAD!!!
:bang3:
Prove it was sold (link?)
Mishandling with no intent
Trump is GOING TO LEAVENWORTH FOR LIFE if he doesn't face execution. :)

You realize hospice is for people who are dying. Not to kill people.

But for him having possession of classified documents, what should be done?
Same as Trump, dummy.
Your two-tiered "justice" fever dreams are becoming quite BORING.

Yes, they now have the documents. Therefore, no crime.

I love that one, good poster BS Filter.
You and earnest poster EMH are fast becoming favs on this gossip-board.

So, If I snatch an ol' lady's purse.....but not being a particularly fast guy I'm promptly caught and they get all her money back.

Therefore, no crime. I'm free to go.
How cool!

I love that one, good poster BS Filter.
You and earnest poster EMH are fast becoming favs on this gossip-board.

So, If I snatch an ol' lady's purse.....but not being a particularly fast guy I'm promptly caught and they get all her money back.

Therefore, no crime. I'm free to go.
How cool!
Nope. Have you heard of the Presidential powers Act.

18922142_2068170166604009_4460992450967761735_n.jpg

Trump doesn't have to turn over papers just because some government bureaucrat demands them. Get a warrent. That's how the legal system works. Isn't it?
Do you ever understand anything ever??? There are regulation on how to declassify a classified document … the president can declassified any document he wants to … but to declassifying and get it declassified you have to fill out the name of the document that you want declassified … I’ve said this more the once for you and you don’t seem to get it …your trying to say trump can say this document is declassified … he can’t do that he has to fill out the paperwork just like every other president has…

Last edited:

Forum List

Back