Trump caught on tape

Democrats will have a spear through their chest, legs cut off, bashed in skull, and be screaming..."Come back here, I'm not through with you yet"...

zero for seven years. You can't name one thing about the man he's done illegally. Not one. BTW, he's still running for president, and kicking the DNC to pieces, so much so, they had to react with something yet again, a something that is a nothing in factual america.

LOL

You're delusional, troll, of course I can...

And towards your ignorance, I'm thrilled he's running. As much pleasure as I got from the 2020 election where he lost that election over and over and over again, I'll get that same pleasure again next year. It'll be fun watching him cry how another election was stolen from him and I'll get to savor the MAGA tears over how the DoJ screwed him by charging him with crimes. And that's not counting if the DoJ doesn't add even more charges for election fraud or tampering over his role in sending fake electors to Congress. Nor does it count if Georgia also tacks on charges for election tampering. Trump could easily end up having to fight over 100 counts against him.

LOL

You're delusional, troll, of course I can...

And towards your ignorance, I'm thrilled he's running. As much pleasure as I got from the 2020 election where he lost that election over and over and over again, I'll get that same pleasure again next year. It'll be fun watching him cry how another election was stolen from him and I'll get to savor the MAGA tears over how the DoJ screwed him by charging him with crimes. And that's not counting if the DoJ doesn't add even more charges for election fraud or tampering over his role in sending fake electors to Congress. Nor does it count if Georgia also tacks on charges for election tampering. Trump could easily end up having to fight over 100 counts against him.

Yep, confirmed by John Fitzpatrick. The guy who would know. I posted his clip yesterday, start at 5:15 of the video.

Yup, that's the clip I'm talking about. Literally skewers Trump. It uses the phone call with Zelenskyy as an example of a classified document that really was declassified. Your video shows the markings on a declassified document where it's unmistakably declassified...

190925101716-ukraine-transcript-t1-border.jpg

... then your video proceeds to explain Trump's classified documents had no such markings. Means they're still classified.

jc456 is completely taken in by the DonaldTrumpHoax, who lied and obstructed over the possession and return of documents.
And yet........................zero for seven years, dude that's a great big GOOSE EGG!!!!! You are GOOSE EGGS for seven years. I'm laughing at you. John Fitzpatrick told you Trump took his documents and there ain't nothing you can do about it. Son, laugh at my ass all you want, but really, zero for seven years is all you got. That's hilarious on you!!!!!

And yet........................zero for seven years, dude that's a great big GOOSE EGG!!!!! You are GOOSE EGGS for seven years. I'm laughing at you. John Fitzpatrick told you Trump took his documents and there ain't nothing you can do about it. Son, laugh at my ass all you want, but really, zero for seven years is all you got. That's hilarious on you!!!!!

Funny. I remember Democrats saying the same thing about Republicans when they too spent many years going after Bill Clinton, coming up empty every single time ... then there was a blue dress that changed that. It's fun watching you celebrate Trump's indictments as though you can see into the future.

Funny. I remember Democrats saying the same thing about Republicans when they too spent many years going after Bill Clinton, coming up empty every single time ... then there was a blue dress that changed that. It's fun watching you celebrate Trump's indictments as though you can see into the future.
still zero for seven years, goose eggs-nothing burger. hahahahahahahaha not one piece of evidence. I truly enjoyed how Adam Schitts held your attention for six years saying he had evidence, and yet......................... listen to this.......................he had fking nothing!!!!!!! Nothing, not one fking thing, for six years your eager little pecker thought you had him....................... I'm laughing at you friend. Someone's done it to you again, and it's fking hilarious. You fall for the pull the football every time Charlie Brown.

still zero for seven years, goose eggs-nothing burger. hahahahahahahaha not one piece of evidence. I truly enjoyed how Adam Schitts held your attention for six years saying he had evidence, and yet......................... listen to this.......................he had fking nothing!!!!!!! Nothing, not one fking thing, for six years your eager little pecker thought you had him....................... I'm laughing at you friend. Someone's done it to you again, and it's fking hilarious. You fall for the pull the football every time Charlie Brown.

LOL

Yeah, keep ignoring the reality he's been indicted for espionage.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back