Trump caught on tape

I'm not the one chasing him.

Alvin Bragg is chasing him.

Fani Willis is chasing him.

Jack Smith is chasing him.

Jack Smith is chasing him more.

But I am not chasing him.
Yet you follow the dogs

Trump is going to claim he has no idea who this Trump guy is.

"I've never seen this guy in my life!"

EXCLUSIVE: Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the White House

Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.
You're a lying traitor.

I want to see the Secret Service detail have to take away all his phones, and keep him from communicating with anyone except his lawyers. And that may happen, since he can't keep his fucking mouth shut, despite the judge's orders.
Never happed, liar.

Found liable for sexual assault and battery; $5 million in damages; plus more coming.

His company convicted for criminality and $25 million fines.

Indicted and arraigned in Manhattan on business criminality involving 38 felonies..

Indicted and will be arraigned tomorrow for more than 30 charges of knowingly withholding national security documents and deliberately lying and obstructing a federal investigation.

Indictments coming before August for election interference in Georgia and inciting riot and insurrection for J6.

Yeah, DonaldtheHoax and jc456thehoaxed are way in front of the pack.

Yeah, right.

First The Rapist and Traitor did not have any power at any time to declassify a goddamn thing. He admitted that on tape.

No, President cannot "give out" classified document to anyone they want. That is violation of Espionage Act, which the Rapist and Traitor indicted on 31-Counts of violating.

You lies are really fucing lame.
well said ...

The only reason you are responding like this is you know I’m right … that’s the procedure and you are trying to say they don’t have to follow it
they don't, I already provided the forum the John Fitzpatrick CBS Sunday Morning interview, he didn't have to do anything. Here's another guy to explain it for you.

Found liable for sexual assault and battery; $5 million in damages; plus more coming.

His company convicted for criminality and $25 million fines.

Indicted and arraigned in Manhattan on business criminality involving 38 felonies..

Indicted and will be arraigned tomorrow for more than 30 charges of knowingly withholding national security documents and deliberately lying and obstructing a federal investigation.

Indictments coming before August for election interference in Georgia and inciting riot and insurrection for J6.

Yeah, DonaldtheHoax and jc456thehoaxed are way in front of the pack.
Indictments that are fking meaningless and even a dummass like you knows that. zero for seven years of made up nonsense that can't stick to glue. I get it, you are frustrated, you hate him. But you can't even say why. that's the truly funny part. Mike Tyson said it as well.

they don't, I already provided the forum the John Fitzpatrick CBS Sunday Morning interview, he didn't have to do anything. Here's another guy to explain it for you.

i don't take this blow hart seriously he has no idea what he's saying he's biased...

The procedure a president uses to declassify classified documents involves the following steps
  • The president's instruction to declassify a given document is memorialized in a written memo, usually drafted by White House counsel, which he would then sign.

i don't take this blow hart seriously he has no idea what he's saying he's biased...

The procedure a president uses to declassify classified documents involves the following steps
John Fitzpatrick says otherwise, and he is the expert.
Yep, confirmed by John Fitzpatrick. The guy who would know. I posted his clip yesterday, start at 5:15 of the video.

robert fitzpatric is a conservative political hack... what he does is spread manure in the world of politics I don't believe or accept anything he has to say ... why you guys bring up this bullshit artist is beyond me ... all you have to do to know what the law is go to the law ...just like I did ... but no your morons have to find some conspiracy theorist an call it factual... read the dam law that I just provided to you ...

one other thing ... you go to CBS Sunday morning and do a search for John Fitzpatrick nothing comes up ...so what right-wing nutjob site did this bull shit artis come from it sure wasn't Sunday morning ... you see when I see bull shit like this I research it... there's nothing on cbs Sunday morning on him ...

Last edited:
John Fitzpatrick says otherwise, and he is the expert.
sorry buddy he may be your expert but he isn't the written law ....what i posted was the written law, not some flaming lunatic that you found ranting and raving .about what he thinks.. his types are all over the web .. he's political hack.....

Forum List

Back