Trump caught on tape

if he said they are declassified, they are. Presidential Records Act. read up.

Not all were declassified. From Trump's memo seeking declassification of a binder full of documents...

I determined that the materials in that binder should be declassified to the maximum extent possible. In response, and as part of the iterative process of the declassification review, under a cover letter dated January 17, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation noted its continuing objection to any further declassification of the materials in the binder and also, on the basis of a review that included Intelligence Community equities, identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure. I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission.
I hereby declassify the remaining materials in the binder.

Impeaching Trump wouldn't have made Hillary president.
well duh, it would mean trump wasn't. And he was voted in by the people and it would have been taken out by evil fks interfering in an election. Don't you fkers know fking anything?

LOL

From your link...

The residents arrested under existing law were registered Republicans at the time of the last election and their social media pages are littered with pro-Trump messages, per the Orlando Sentinel.
glad they got them.

fk dude, just fking prove it!!! if he declassified it, he can have it.

LOL

Sycophantic idiot, Trump proved it...

Trump: All sorts of stuff. Pages long, look. Wait a minute, let's see here. [papers shuffling]

Unidentified speaker: Oh my gosh.

Trump: I just found - isn't that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential - secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this... 'you attack,' and ...

... and then ...

Trump: This was done by the military and given to me. Uh, I think we can probably, right?

Staffer: I don't know? We'll ... we'll have to see. Yeah, we'll have to try to...

Trump: Declassify it.

Staffer: ... figure out a ... yeah ...

Trump: See as president I could have declassified it. Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.

Staffer: Yeah. [laughter] Now we have a problem.

Not all were declassified. From Trump's memo seeking declassification of a binder full of documents...
everything in his house was declassified. Know one ever said he declassified everything, just what was at his home. Fk you fkers have no gd damn common sense.

well duh, it would mean trump wasn't. And he was voted in by the people and it would have been taken out by evil fks interfering in an election. Don't you fkers know fking anything?

Impeachment is not election interference. You clearly don't know what election interference is. Not to mention, impeachment is a political tool for removing a president who abuses the power of their office.

LOL

Sycophantic idiot, Trump proved it...

Trump: All sorts of stuff. Pages long, look. Wait a minute, let's see here. [papers shuffling]
Unidentified speaker: Oh my gosh.
Trump: I just found - isn't that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential - secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this... 'you attack,' and ...

... and then ...

Trump: This was done by the military and given to me. Uh, I think we can probably, right?
Staffer: I don't know? We'll ... we'll have to see. Yeah, we'll have to try to...
Trump: Declassify it.
Staffer: ... figure out a ... yeah ...
Trump: See as president I could have declassified it. Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.
Staffer: Yeah. [laughter] Now we have a problem.
not sure what this is. Can't address stupid.

Impeachment is not election interference. You clearly don't know what election interference is. Not to mention, impeachment is a political tool for removing a president who abuses the power of their office.
it is right after the election with made up hoax shit about russia russia by the opposition party.

not sure what this is. Can't address stupid.

Again, your strawman doesn't matter. He admitted the document he was showing them was classified. He went on to reiterate it was still classified and that as a former president, could not declassify it.

Again, your strawman doesn't matter. He admitted the document he was showing them was classified. He went on to reiterate it was still classified and that as a former president, could not declassify it.
and yet you can't post one fking thing to back your position. I can!!!!

it is right after the election with made up hoax shit about russia russia by the opposition party.

LOL

You're very dazed and confused. The impeachments did not occur right after the election nor did they have anything to do with claims of Russian collusion.

LOL

You're very dazed and confused. The impeachments did not occur right after the election nor did they have anything to do with claims of Russian collusion.
the very fking first words out of Maxine Waters was Impeach 45. need the video?

LOL

I literally quoted Trump admitting it. You know, what you idiotically claim I didn't post.
no you didn't. not in your dreams did you accomplish such a thing. you're still 0 for.

the very fking first words out of Maxine Waters was Impeach 45. need the video?

So? She didn't. His first impeachment didn't happen until he was in office nearly 3 years; and the second impeachment came just weeks shy of 4 years in office. So nowhere near "right after the election."

Forum List

Back