Trump caught on tape

Not sure why you keep throwing his name out? Again, he NEVER said Trump declassified everything he had in his possession.
he was asked if trump said he declassified the documents is that good enough, he said yeppers!!!!! You should perhaps listen to the video It's at the 5:25 mark!

indeed, he worked with obammy and Trump! He's considered an expert. Again, cbs sunday morning had him on as one.
indeed, he worked with obammy and Trump! He's considered an expert. Again, cbs sunday morning had him on as one.
Here’s the problem with your post Fitzpatrick took classified documents … that’s the difference between what pence and Biden’s did both men had classified documents but in boxes without their knowledge that’s what you keep missing .. as I told you 50 times now it’s all based on intent Fitzpatrick took them biden and Pense didn’t

Here’s the problem with your post Fitzpatrick took classified documents … that’s the difference between what pence and Biden’s did both men had classified documents but in boxes without their knowledge that’s what you keep missing .. as I told you 50 times now it’s all based on intent Fitzpatrick took them biden and Pense didn’t
what the fk is that but excuses, excuses, excuses. too fking funny!!!! keep licking balls.

he was asked if trump said he declassified the documents is that good enough, he said yeppers!!!!! You should perhaps listen to the video It's at the 5:25 mark!

More derangement. What he actually said was Trump had authority to declassify anything. What he didn't say was that Trump declassified everything. How many times are you going to lose over this?

More derangement. What he actually said was Trump had authority to declassify anything. What he didn't say was that Trump declassified everything. How many times are you going to lose over this?
I never said he said that. I posted what he said. Now you prove he didn't declassify them. That's your burden and you failed.

LOL

No, not semantics. Math. Tell me again how 81-17=63. :lmao:
still 12 million right? How's it change my point? Just curious.

1689785740682.png

I never said he said that. I posted what he said. Now you prove he didn't declassify them. That's your burden and you failed.

You said, "he was asked if trump said he declassified the documents is that good enough, he said yeppers!!!!!"

But the actual question was, "can the president just flat out order a document to be declassified?"

Regardless, Fitzpatrick still never said Trump declassified everything. And even Trump said not everything was declassified.

what the fk is that but excuses, excuses, excuses. too fking funny!!!! keep licking balls.
Still too stupid to understand the law I see …those who talk about licking balls usually are ball licker them selves … happy ball licking smack smack goes your lips

You said, "he was asked if trump said he declassified the documents is that good enough, he said yeppers!!!!!"

But the actual question was, "can the president just flat out order a document to be declassified?"

Regardless, Fitzpatrick still never said Trump declassified everything. And even Trump said not everything was declassified.
I never said he said that. you should read the quote, the last three words are important to the sentence. but you ignore it like all good demfks do.

Still too stupid to understand the law I see …those who talk about licking balls usually are ball licker them selves … happy ball licking smack smack goes your lips
let me know when a vice president and senator can declassify docs. I'll wait my life for that one. hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

Because Trump got 11 million more votes than he got in his previous election. You're demented to claim Trump got 11 more, that males sense; but Biden got 12 million more than Obama, that means fraud. :cuckoo:
sure it is, the demfks are all about the black and woman thingy in voting. And to say that a 47 year senator who did absolutely nothing, ignored blacks and women his entire political career garnered more votes than obammy is just hilarious. Yes Trump got 11 more million than his previous campaign. yep!!!

I never said he said that. you should read the quote, the last three words are important to the sentence. but you ignore it like all good demfks do.

LOLOL

I fucking quoted you, ya goober. :eusa_doh:

he was asked if trump said he declassified the documents is that good enough, he said yeppers!!!!!

You're literally denying saying that ^^^

And again, Trump admitted not everything was declassified.

And again, how many times do you want to lose this argument?

If Trump had actually declassified the documents, there would be a record of them being declassified. Classified information doesn't exist in just one place, it exists in several. If the information is declassified, there has to be a notification to all the other places where that information is, so that they also know it was declassified.

If there is no record of the declassification, the information in question is still classified.

LOLOL

I fucking quoted you, ya goober. :eusa_doh:

You're literally denying saying that ^^^

And again, Trump admitted not everything was declassified.

And again, how many times do you want to lose this argument?
yep, you did it well, it was exactly what I said it was. When you ignore the last three/ four words of the sentence is just demfk land. ' is that good enough'

Forum List

Back