🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump children unable to vote for dad in NY primary

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Now how embarrassing is that!!

his children, Eric and Ivanka, "feel very, very guilty" they will be unable to vote for him in New York's primary next week because they missed the state's voter registration deadline.

"They had a long time to register and they were unaware of the rules so they feel very, very guilty, they feel very guilty

Donald Trump children unable to vote for dad in NY primary - CNNPolitics.com

The question for me is if they have ever registered or were they registered as Democrat before their father became a Republican?

read bettween the lines ! They don't want to vote for him !

Naw ... They have the same reasons to vote for him as he does for running - enriching the 1% at the expense of the rest of us.

But its moot. He can't win and he can't lose so he will quit.

what process? all one need do is-----put your address at some voting site-----as far as I recall------no one asked for PROOF of anything. I vote----a block away----in a school

I see no reason for the PUBLICITY on this issue--------who gets to KNOW who votes and what they vote------I THOUGHT IT IS A SECRET

dear gawd..... our medias with idiots on the left has turned politics into sleazy, stupid crap. who the fxxk cares who they vote for? have you EVER seen something like this written up bout Democrat. ?: seriously

National Enquire has to be more reputable these days

dear gawd..... our medias with idiots on the left has turned politics into sleazy, stupid crap. who the fxxk cares who they vote for? have you EVER seen something like this written up bout Democrat. ?: seriously

steph-------I agree-----the 'information' is gossip

Meanwhile, 69,539 posts later, and we are still waiting for just one of them to make a little sense.

omg omg obama obama obama!!

Now how embarrassing is that!!

his children, Eric and Ivanka, "feel very, very guilty" they will be unable to vote for him in New York's primary next week because they missed the state's voter registration deadline.

"They had a long time to register and they were unaware of the rules so they feel very, very guilty, they feel very guilty

Donald Trump children unable to vote for dad in NY primary - CNNPolitics.com

File this under "Who gives a shit?".
you must, you posted on the thread

I see no reason for the PUBLICITY on this issue--------who gets to KNOW who votes and what they vote------I THOUGHT IT IS A SECRET

Whether someone is registered to vote, and whether or not they vote in any specific election is not "SECRET", it's in fact public information.

The only "SECRET" is who you vote for.

Whether someone is registered to vote, and whether or not they vote in any specific election is not "SECRET", it's in fact public information.

And that isn't as secret as you might think.

Sure it is. There's a reason why your name isn't on your ballot - those records aren't kept.

Sure it is. There's a reason why your name isn't on your ballot - those records aren't kept.
Those records are kept, and I know this for a fact.

I once worked as a judge of election at one of the voting precincts in Philadelphia, and when the voting booths closed for the evening, part of the job was to pull three rolls of paper from each of the voting machines that contained the names of the people who voted, and who they voted for. The democrat and the republican who was working that division's voting precinct each were given one of these rolls of paper to give to their ward leaders, and the third one was sealed in an envelope and sent to the City Commissioner's Office, who is in charge of elections.

Forum List

Back