Trump: China agrees to buy 5 million tons of US soybeans a day

More deflection. Is that all you've got?
It's what your party is worried about now. Killing more babies, oh and drag queens. While Trump is working for the american people. You seem to hate that.
As usual you are just plain full of shit.
So tell me then, what is your party working on?
Well we just got the government re-funded for starters. What did you kiddos do?
Trump did that. All i'm hearing is dems bragging about killing a baby at delivery. Or after it's born keeping it comfortable, while the doctors talks with the mom on whether to keep it or not. Oh and your girl Nancy looks like she is going to shit goverment again.
Lololololololololol!!!

That's some funny shit right there bro!

Tell us another one!

Cool beans, man. Tell me again how President Trump's threat of a "trade war" is going to hurt us?

Just another day of WINNING from a MAGA President.

"China has agreed to resume purchases of U.S. soybeans following talks Thursday between President Trump and Beijing's top trade negotiator, Vice Premier Liu He. It will start purchasing 5 million metric tons a day, according to Trump.
"Five million tons of soybeans per day," Trump told reporters at a Oval Office meeting with Liu. "That's going to make our farmers very happy. That's a lot of soybeans."

China agrees to buy 5 million tons of US soybeans a day after talks in Washington
Horseshit! Do you have any fucking idea how much 5 million metric tonnes of soybeans is? It would be an utter impossibility to even deliver that amount of beans in a day. Five million tonnes TOTAL or ~4.2% of US production maybe, and that sure as Hell would show a market loss from where the US was with Brazil and Argentina taking up the difference the US lost in Trumpy's great deal!

Hell, your own bloody source says that China only bought 23 million tonnes from the US last year, Smack, which was about 20% of total US production 116.9 million tonnes in 2017! That's a loss of about 80% year over. Great deal maker Trumpy!

Last year, the entire soybean production in the US was only 120.04 million tonnes.
~~ https://apps.fas.usda.gov/psdonline/circulars/production.pdf (page 24) ~~

Taking 5 million tonnes a day per the lying Clown, that would total to 24 five million tonne load deliveries for the entire annual bean production of the US.

If you believe that bullshit Trump tried to sell, I have the 1947 Studebaker Land Cruiser that Elvis lost his virginity in, and I'll sell it to ya for just $2.50 with a full tank of gas!

Simply put, Trump is a God Damn LIAR AND FOOL, and he sunk his hook deep into your gullible gullet!

And you are a biased fool.
And you are a biased fool.
Of course I have biases you ignorant Cow! It's an innate part of the human condition in all of us.

I'd rather be a normal and biased person than an ignorant and biased empty vessel like yourself anytime. You're just a fucking gadfly on this board trying to spread your misery around adding no value whatsoever with your off topic, taunting posts.

Hint...you might have tried critiquing my post rather than vomiting more of your inane spew saying nothing more than,"Hey, look at me, I want attention." Now run along Miss Clawdy, ya Twit!

Mexico has announced that they will pay for the wall.

In talks with key Mexican negotiators today, Mexico has agreed to pay for the wall, "...when hell freezes over".

Trump wins again!

Cool beans, man. Tell me again how President Trump's threat of a "trade war" is going to hurt us?

"China has agreed to resume purchases of U.S. soybeans following talks Thursday between President Trump and Beijing's top trade negotiator, Vice Premier Liu He. It will start purchasing 5 million metric tons a day, according to Trump.
"Five million tons of soybeans per day," Trump told reporters at a Oval Office meeting with Liu. "That's going to make our farmers very happy. That's a lot of soybeans."

China agrees to buy 5 million tons of US soybeans a day after talks in Washington
Horseshit! Do you have any fucking idea how much 5 million metric tonnes of soybeans is? It would be an utter impossibility to even deliver that amount of beans in a day. Five million tonnes TOTAL or ~4.2% of US production maybe, and that sure as Hell would show a market loss from where the US was with Brazil and Argentina taking up the difference the US lost in Trumpy's great deal!

Hell, your own bloody source says that China only bought 23 million tonnes from the US last year, Smack, which was about 20% of total US production 116.9 million tonnes in 2017! That's a loss of about 80% year over. Great deal maker Trumpy!

Last year, the entire soybean production in the US was only 120.04 million tonnes.
~~ https://apps.fas.usda.gov/psdonline/circulars/production.pdf (page 24) ~~

Taking 5 million tonnes a day per the lying Clown, that would total to 24 five million tonne load deliveries for the entire annual bean production of the US.

If you believe that bullshit Trump tried to sell, I have the 1947 Studebaker Land Cruiser that Elvis lost his virginity in, and I'll sell it to ya for just $2.50 with a full tank of gas!

Simply put, Trump is a God Damn LIAR AND FOOL, and he sunk his hook deep into your gullible gullet!

Hey fool...this has all been gone over, it was the Chinese guy who said it, not Trump, and if you don't read a thread before you post in it, you'll continue making a barking jackass of yourself.

Of course I have biases you ignorant Cow! It's an innate part of the human condition in all of us.

I'd rather be a normal and biased person than an ignorant and biased empty vessel like yourself anytime. You're just a fucking gadfly on this board trying to spread your misery around adding no value whatsoever with your off topic, taunting posts.

Hint...you might have tried critiquing my post rather than vomiting more of your inane spew saying nothing more than,"Hey, look at me, I want attention." Now run along Miss Clawdy, ya Twit!

Ah, now we see the hysterical loser calling a woman a "cow"....any of you "progressives" want to claim this piece of shit?

Statistics show the production of soybeans in the United States from 2000 to 2017. According to the report, roughly 4.31 billion bushels of soybeans were produced in the country in 2016. Around 31.86 million metric tons of soybeans were exported to China that year.

So, 31.86 million metric tons is about 35.4 million conventional tons.
How in hell is China gonna purchase "5 million tons a day" and how long will that last; about 7, maybe 8 days?

Who comes up with this bullshit from the OP?

You knew this yesterday.....a desperate plea for attention?

keep me posted. From your link

"We are more or less in continuous negotiations," Lighthizer said. "The secretary and I will be going over there shortly. At this point, it is impossible for me to predict success."

Statistics show the production of soybeans in the United States from 2000 to 2017. According to the report, roughly 4.31 billion bushels of soybeans were produced in the country in 2016. Around 31.86 million metric tons of soybeans were exported to China that year.

So, 31.86 million metric tons is about 35.4 million conventional tons.
How in hell is China gonna purchase "5 million tons a day" and how long will that last; about 7, maybe 8 days?

Who comes up with this bullshit from the OP?

You knew this yesterday.....a desperate plea for attention?

How would you know what someone else does, or does not know?

Are you Miss Cleo? You're dead; now go away & stay in your urn.

Youree Dell Harris, the TV Psychic Miss Cleo, Dies at 53

"We are more or less in continuous negotiations," Lighthizer said. "The secretary and I will be going over there shortly. At this point, it is impossible for me to predict success."

TRANSLATED: the TrumPutin team doesn't know a damn thing different since when it began it's little trade war BS.

This was referring to the whole deal....TDS setting in?

TRANSLATED: the TrumPutin team doesn't know a damn thing different since when it began it's little trade war BS.
It means Lighthizer set out from the beginning that an acceptable agreement will stop China from stealing patented material. There's no thing as free trade if trading partners don't actually pay for stuff.

Trump tries to paint everything in day by day purchases. China knows this. And they know Trump is under political pressure to declare a win, and Muchin doesn't care much about intellectual property.. Lighthizer meanwhile tries to keep Trump on board while negotiating with thieves.

It means Lighthizer set out from the beginning that an acceptable agreement will stop China from stealing patented material. There's no thing as free trade if trading partners don't actually pay for stuff.

Trump tries to paint everything in day by day purchases. China knows this. And they know Trump is under political pressure to declare a win, and Muchin doesn't care much about intellectual property.. Lighthizer meanwhile tries to keep Trump on board while negotiating with thieves.

It must really suck when thieves have to deal with brain dead dumb asses that are all about a political 'win.'

Trump is transactional because you can't fake dollars coming and going. The rest of it, all of it, can be faked no matter what the slants agree to. An American company in China can still be coerced into sharing it's tech or claiming it doesn't have a chinese partner when it has and does. Are we getting full compliance from them? never happen....can we cut the trade deficit by 2/3 and keep the dumping tariffs on them....oh yeah and we can verify that.

So, Trump has spent the last year in a trade war and he finally got China back to doing what they were doing a year ago...and you call that winning?
Exactly. Trump depends on the tards having memories like that of goldfish.

They've already forgotten this: Trump is giving farmers a $6 billion bailout so they can weather his trade war

Soybeans have been hard hit by Chinese tariffs and stand to get up to $3.6 billion in assistance under the Market Facilitation Program. Another $290 million will go to pork, about $277 million for cotton and $156 million for grain sorghum, as well as $127 million for dairy, $119 million for wheat and $96 million for corn.

So, Trump has spent the last year in a trade war and he finally got China back to doing what they were doing a year ago...and you call that winning?

They've already forgotten this: Trump is giving farmers a $6 billion bailout so they can weather his trade war

Soybeans have been hard hit by Chinese tariffs and stand to get up to $3.6 billion in assistance under the Market Facilitation Program. Another $290 million will go to pork, about $277 million for cotton and $156 million for grain sorghum, as well as $127 million for dairy, $119 million for wheat and $96 million for corn.

Excellent....the newest lying piece of shit I'm adding to my iggy list.....the Mods won't have to worry about me going off on this trash anymore.....USMB is already a more enjoyable experience!
:hyper:

What it's about is he lost on the Wall, so no he has to have a "win" while claiming he's still building the Wall. The Wall was a euphemism created by Stone, because it's simple, tangible for the mind to imagine, even if it is imaginary, and it avoids issues like how many guest workers we need, and how can we keep track of them.

Trump was right that no other potus was serious about intellectual property, which really is the issue. But I'll be shocked if he really forces Xi to a deal.

Excellent....the newest lying piece of shit I'm adding to my iggy list.....the Mods won't have to worry about me going off on this trash anymore.....USMB is already a more enjoyable experience!
Textbook example of how every time a tard bumps up against the hard truth, they put it on ignore!

There's a reason I call them willfully blind monkeys. :lol:

What it's about is he lost on the Wall, so no he has to have a "win" while claiming he's still building the Wall. .

You hate Trump, you hate the Wall...so what? Tell me on the 15th he ain't getting the Wall....mark it on your calendar or your hand...whatever....don't forget.

Textbook example of how every time a tard bumps up against the hard truth, they put it on ignore!

There's a reason I call them willfully blind monkeys. :lol:

I get a kick out of people who declare to the whole board who they are putting on ignore...not unlike 6th grade girls telling the group they are no longer friends with someone.

Forum List

Back