Trump cites non-existent terrorist attack ‘last night in Sweden’ to justify Muslim ban at Florida ra

The libstains love muslims raping people. They want that brought here.

It is fucking amazing.....story after story from European news outlets......and you morons deny they exist.......it is the strangest thing I have ever seen..............

The problem is that you left wingers suffer from Reality Dyslexia.......much like normal dyslexia for reading...but in this case, you are normal in all things in life...except your brains cannot process the truth, facts or reality, and they can't process the difference between right and wrong and good and evil....you flip those around....

Which is why you attribute horrible things to peaceful Christians...but defend the same things when they are actually activities engaged in by muslims around the world.....

And here you have actual problems with muslim enclaves in Europe....from news sources in Europe....No-Go zones, rapes, gang violence, gun murders, grenades tossed like confetti.....

And for you...none of it exists......

Simply amazing.....

And the exact reason none of you or your political leaders should have control over our government....
I don't think anyone is denying Sweden is seeing an uptick in reported rapes. It is the heavily anti-Muslim biased articles with no corroborated facts that we are dismissing. The threats of enemies raping our women is an old, time honored tradition.

AWWW FOR ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORT RAPE , LETS KEEP THOSE BORDER OPEN OH YES .. those of you who are COMMIE fkn idiots deserve everything you wish for....

View attachment 113207
— the claim is a creative illustration of its creator’s fear of refugees in Europe.
Swedish Girl Refugee Assault Meme
A meme claimed that a 14-year-old Swedish girl was raped by refugees, but the story didn't check out.

14-swedish-girl-raped-by-refugees.jpg

CLAIM

Image depicts a Swedish girl brutally abducted and raped by three refugees.

RATING
det-red.gif
False
ORIGIN
On 28 May 2016 the Facebook page “I’m white” shared the meme reproduced above. It featured a photograph of a young, blonde woman, and the text said:

‘ ..I was kidnapped, tortured, and gang-raped by three refugees for 17 hours before I escaped while they slept. The police said the assault was my fault and the judge sentenced them all to probation ..’

‘ ..This took place last year, when I was 14..’

The caption on the status updated claimed the purported incident occurred in Sweden:

FALSE: Swedish Girl Refugee Assault Meme

I AM SCREEN SHOTTING ACTUAL TWEET DUFIS BAM FKD YOU UP AGAIN WITH FALSE BS.
Wow. You're losing your ability to speak, even.
Settle down.

It is fucking amazing.....story after story from European news outlets......and you morons deny they exist.......it is the strangest thing I have ever seen..............

The problem is that you left wingers suffer from Reality Dyslexia.......much like normal dyslexia for reading...but in this case, you are normal in all things in life...except your brains cannot process the truth, facts or reality, and they can't process the difference between right and wrong and good and evil....you flip those around....

Which is why you attribute horrible things to peaceful Christians...but defend the same things when they are actually activities engaged in by muslims around the world.....

And here you have actual problems with muslim enclaves in Europe....from news sources in Europe....No-Go zones, rapes, gang violence, gun murders, grenades tossed like confetti.....

Simply amazing.....

And the exact reason none of you or your political leaders should have control over our government....
I don't think anyone is denying Sweden is seeing an uptick in reported rapes. It is the heavily anti-Muslim biased articles with no corroborated facts that we are dismissing. The threats of enemies raping our women is an old, time honored tradition.

They are the ones responsible for the uptick in crime...and violence.....as well as in France, Germany, Belgium........they have a different culture and values from Western Europeans....and they were accepted into the countries in numbers too large to integrate them into those cultures.....and now they are paying the price..........

You guys don't want to see it......you think it is anti-muslim when it is simply acknowledging different cultures with different values do not mix when you don't give time and effort into conforming to the country you want to be a part of.....

Keep denying it .................... bet when it happens to one of your daughters you Commies will wake up real fast.

View attachment 113202

Except that rape in Sweden has been a problem for more than 10 years and has nothing to do with Muslim immigration. The country with the highest number of rape crimes, is the United States. Worse than South Africa.

Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime

I guess you guys don't want Muslims coming in and cutting in on your action.

I guess YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE OF MUSLIMS COMING IN " LEGALLY" AND THOSE WHO STORM INTO THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY........................ Then again Commie are pretty fkn stupid.

Nobody who promotes the tin foil hat conspiracy theories on InfoWars and the rest of the alt-right press has any business calling another person "stupid". You people are certifiable.

I'm going outside to walk in the sunshine on a beautiful day. I won't be taking a gun, because I have no fear of being harmed as I go about my business in one of the safety countries in the world.

I'm not worried about the secret cabals of Jewish bankers lead by George Soros who are out to take over the world. Nor to I think I'll encouter any Muslim terrorists, or Mexican rapists or murderers.

I am a little worried about the mentally ill guy who hangs out in the town square, who accused me of following him and threatened to call the police if I don't stop, but I doubt he's armed.

NOBODY believes a communist idiot... u dumb fuckers don't even know what you don't know your too brain dead to understand what is going on and the GUBBERMINT LOVES Dumb mother fkrs like you.
You read infowars and ZeroHedge.......run off and have "IMBECILE" tattooed across your gently sloping forehead....

The Economist and other U.K. papers aren't infowars asswipe.........

Keep denying it .................... bet when it happens to one of your daughters you Commies will wake up real fast.

View attachment 113202

Except that rape in Sweden has been a problem for more than 10 years and has nothing to do with Muslim immigration. The country with the highest number of rape crimes, is the United States. Worse than South Africa.

Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime

I guess you guys don't want Muslims coming in and cutting in on your action.

I guess YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE OF MUSLIMS COMING IN " LEGALLY" AND THOSE WHO STORM INTO THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY........................ Then again Commie are pretty fkn stupid.

Nobody who promotes the tin foil hat conspiracy theories on InfoWars and the rest of the alt-right press has any business calling another person "stupid". You people are certifiable.

I'm going outside to walk in the sunshine on a beautiful day. I won't be taking a gun, because I have no fear of being harmed as I go about my business in one of the safety countries in the world.

I'm not worried about the secret cabals of Jewish bankers lead by George Soros who are out to take over the world. Nor to I think I'll encouter any Muslim terrorists, or Mexican rapists or murderers.

I am a little worried about the mentally ill guy who hangs out in the town square, who accused me of following him and threatened to call the police if I don't stop, but I doubt he's armed.

NOBODY believes a communist idiot... u dumb fuckers don't even know what you don't know your too brain dead to understand what is going on and the GUBBERMINT LOVES Dumb mother fkrs like you.
You read infowars and ZeroHedge.......run off and have "IMBECILE" tattooed across your gently sloping forehead....
You forgot to tell him to have it tattooed backwards so he could read it in a mirror and never forget what he is.

Simply amazing.....

They are the ones responsible for the uptick in crime...and violence.....as well as in France, Germany, Belgium........they have a different culture and values from Western Europeans....and they were accepted into the countries in numbers too large to integrate them into those cultures.....and now they are paying the price..........

You guys don't want to see it......you think it is anti-muslim when it is simply acknowledging different cultures with different values do not mix when you don't give time and effort into conforming to the country you want to be a part of.....

It must be really great to live in a fantasy world. If Trump didn't get in we would have been totally sunk to the same levels as Sweden, Germany, Italy. We still might see the same.

Simply amazing.....

It must be really great to live in a fantasy world. If Trump didn't get in we would have been totally sunk to the same levels as Sweden, Germany, Italy. We still might see the same.

It must be really great to live in a fantasy world.

It sez.........and follows it IMMEDIATELY with, a dose of its "Vision Thing"

If Trump didn't get in we would have been totally sunk to the same levels as Sweden, Germany, Italy. We still might see the same.

Read this very carefully......as many times as required...

You're a fucking fool......

Simply amazing.....

Guy, what I see is MY country with two million Muslims who are not wandering the streets raping anyone or being the identified problem in inner city violence anywhere. What happened in Europe, with millions of unvetted peoples pouring in pretty much uncontrolled, is a different story. You and a lot of other people keep saying we should compare that situation to ours. I do not see apples and apples there, though. And like I said, when I start seeing articles that aren't obviously starting out with the premise of smearing Muslims, I'd be more likely to consider it. I learned not to fall for yellow journalism a long time ago. You should have. Why didn't you?

Simply amazing.....

Guy, what I see is MY country with two million Muslims who are not wandering the streets raping anyone or being the identified problem in inner city violence anywhere. What happened in Europe, with millions of unvetted peoples pouring in pretty much uncontrolled, is a different story. You and a lot of other people keep saying we should compare that situation to ours. I do not see apples and apples there, though. And like I said, when I start seeing articles that aren't obviously starting out with the premise of smearing Muslims, I'd be more likely to consider it. I learned not to fall for yellow journalism a long time ago. You should have. Why didn't you?
Here in Ireland we get along great with Muslims because they are treated well.

Simply amazing.....

Oh? Speaking of a fantasy world, yesterday, Trump cited some incident which occurred in Sweden the day before... what happened in Sweden on Friday??

Simply amazing.....

What percentage of Muslims are you defining?

And what values do you believe they are rejecting - as a group?

Meanwhile in america, in the world's "exceptional" society:

• Nearly 1 in 5 (18.3%) women and 1 in 71 men (1.4%) reported experiencing rape at some time in their lives.

• Approximately 1 in 20 women and men (5.6% and 5.3%, respectively) experienced sexual violence other than rape, such as being made to penetrate someone else, sexual coercion, unwanted sexual contact, or non-contact unwanted sexual experiences, in the 12 months prior to the survey.

• 4.8% of men reported they were made to penetrate someone else at some time in their lives.

• 13% of women and 6% of men reported they experienced sexual coercion at some time in their lives.

• 42.2% of female rape victims were first raped before age 18.

• 29.9% of female rape victims were first raped between the ages of 11-17.

• 12.3% female rape victims and 27.8% of male rape victims were first raped when they were age 10 or younger.

https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/sv-datasheet-a.pdf

• From 2009-2013, Child Protective Services agencies substantiated, or found strong evidence to indicate that, 63,000 children a year were victims of sexual abuse.
  • One in 9 girls and 1 in 53 boys under the age of 18 experience sexual abuse or assault at the hands of an adult.
  • 82% of all victims under 18 are female.
  • Females ages 16-19 are 4 times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault.
Children and Teens: Statistics | RAINN

But it is so much easier to focus on others than you clean up your own house.

Forum List

Back