Trump cites non-existent terrorist attack ‘last night in Sweden’ to justify Muslim ban at Florida ra

And more on the misery the Swedes are facing after letting in muslim immigrants in numbers they couldn't process.....

Sweden s 3rd largest city hit by multiple blasts police plead for help to tackle violence spike RT News

on Sweden being the rape capitol of Europe...

The Swedes and the Clash of Civilizations

June 2015 violence in Sweden...

Violence Erupts in Sweden as Ethnic Groups Clash in Race Riots

Serial shooter from 09-10 in Sweden..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009–10_Malmö_shootings

The cause of violence in Sweden....immigration from violent 3rd world countries...

Another shooting in Roseng rd. Was Fox News right about Malm 12 years ago Swedish Surveyor

2015-06-04 -On Wednesday night, at 19.30 a 35-year-old man was found by emergency services in a car after having been shot in the head in Rosengård, one of Malmös “no-go zones“.

The man was transported to the hospital and the police have labelled the crime attempted murder/manslaughter.

On a more positive note: 6 men (ethnicity withheld) were indicted this Tuesday for the bombings which plagued Malmö last year.

[…] Rosengard was once one of the programme’s proudest achievements: a high-rise development that was close to the centre of Malmö, one of Sweden’s industrial powerhouses, but surrounded by open space. Today over 80% of its population of 24,000 are immigrants. The local shops have names such as Babylon and Lebanon. Women in hijabs and headscarves cart their shopping through the freezing rain. Men sit in cafés drinking strong coffee and keeping dry. A truck sells falafel sandwiches.

[…] Mass immigration is posing serious problems for the region. For the Nordic countries to be able to afford their welfare states they need to have 80% of their adults in the workforce, but labour-force participation among non-European immigrants is much lower than that. In Sweden only 51% of non-Europeans have a job, compared with over 84% of native Swedes. The Nordic countries need to persuade their citizens that they are getting a good return on their taxes, but mass immigration is creating a class of people who are permanently dependent on the state.

the Economist, Feb 2nd 2013

A look at the muslim violence in Sweden...

Warring Migrant Tribes, Grenade Attacks, Authorities That Don't Give a Damn...What Is Going On In Sweden? - Breitbart

Swedish rape problem...

The Swedes and the Clash of Civilizations

On the shooting in Sweden 2 guys shot watching soccer game

Sweden shooting puts focus on life in 'ghettoes without hope'

This is an update on violence in Sweden...

The anti gun extremists,always tell us that Europe is a gun grabbers paradise, and that we should be more like them. the problem....their criminals get guns as easily as ours do...and worse, in Sweden, they like to throw grenades at each other....2014 and 2015 have seen record numbers of grenade attacks in Sweden as violent games shoot at each other and toss grenades, funny that we in the U.S. Haven't been clued in to this violence. Of course, that info would go against the anti gun extremist meme about Europe. and the idea that Europe is a gun free paradise is slowly giving way to the truth, that criminals in Europe get guns as easily as they do here in the States, and they have a fondness for fully automatic, military rifles, and grenades....

'You get street smart when you live in Malmö' - The Local

It is early morning on a sunny day and Malmö is just coming to life. Sweden's third biggest city is slowly getting back on its feet after a long summer of tensions, including numerous shootings, dozens of hand grenade attacks and car burnings. Yet, there is a surreal feeling of normality.

However, the statistics suggest that violent crime in the form of explosions is rocketing in the city. In 2014 a total of 25 blasts took place in Malmö. This year, the tally is at 33 and counting. Malmö's deputy police chief makes no secret of the fact that his organization almost found itself stretched to the limit this summer. But he believes they have turned a corner.

“It's bad enough when they use guns, because they've got such poor aim, but grenades are really worrying. They have a 360-degree reach,” explains Mats Karlsson. But he adds a caveat: “I don't want to question people who say they are afraid, but you should filter the things you read. Media reports are skewed towards Malmö, but when something happens elsewhere it barely gets a mention. I am not scared.”

But this idyllic image sharply contrasts with another: the park is also the hotspot for Malmö's underground drugs trade. Two worlds operating side by side.

“You do get a bit street smart. If you see a gang you don't walk right into them. It's not okay that they shoot out in the street among people, and you think a lot about the drugs and the weapons. When you walk past a gang you know that at least one of them is carrying a gun,” adds Malin Karlsson, who lives with her young baby and family not far from Folkets Park.
Gun violence in Sweden.........
Good quotes in here about Malmo and Guthenberg and increased gang shootings.
Malmö police worry about wave of violence

One person was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries after a Midsummer Day shooting in the Söderkulla square in Malmö. A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after he reportedly handed himself over to the police on Monday afternoon.

No new details have emerged about two hand grenades being thrown at an apartment block in the southern Swedish city on the same day, June 20th.

Officers are also investigating a separate shooting on Ramel's street in the Rosengård area of Malmö on Monday morning. No one was believed to have been injured.

Malmö has experienced growing violence in recent years. Some of its inner-city areas and suburbs have a reputation for gun and gang-related crimes as well as race-related violence between different immigrant groups.

As a result, the force has stepped up its presence in known trouble-hit areas such as Rosengård and Seved, where around 30 people believed to be from criminal backgrounds are being tracked by officers.

“The availability [of weapons] is something which worries us a lot, that it really is this simple to get hold of them,” Patrik Johansson of the Malmö police told Swedish news wire TT on Monday.

Although police were unable to comment on this weekend's incidents, they have in general been able to link many of the shootings and explosions.

“We have seen certain connections,” Ewa-Gun Westford, police press spokeswoman, told TT, but added that not all the incidents were related to each other.

According to Daniel Vesterhav, interim departmental head of Sweden's crime statistics agency Brottsförebyggande Rådet (Brå), public shoot-outs between criminal gangs have become increasingly common in the past decade.

“We're talking about easily offended individuals who, when they perceive themselves to be offended, take action to protect their honour. It could be a car deal that has gone awry, unpaid narcotics debts or something really trivial like someone spending too long talking to someone else's girlfriend,” he told TT.

Sweden's second-biggest city, Gothenburg, has also been hit by dozens of shootings involving criminal gangs in recent years.

“Today, the gang environment is…I don't want to exactly call it the Wild West, but something in that direction,” Amir Rostami, a leading authority on Sweden's organized crime groups told The Local after two people died in a shooting in the suburb of Hisingen in March.

Rare Gun Violence Erupts In Stockholm: 1 Dead, 3 Injured In Shooting And Stabbing In Sweden

A Tale of Two Cities: Retired Police Chief Talks Malmo to Breitbart London

Recalling his early days on the force, Elofsson said the nature and volume of crime in Malmo had changed significantly, going from the organised crime perpetrated by biker gangs decades ago to the migrant crime boom of modern Sweden. Despite the population of Malmo growing by a 50 per cent in 20 years, the amount of crimes committed has increased out of all proportion – and the number of officers available to police the streets has halved.

The reasons for this are complex, Elofsson explains. As Malmo becomes a less easy place to police, officers with any experience request to transfer elsewhere, leaving the force with mainly young, rookie cops. These officers are at the typical time of life to get married and have children, and generous Swedish child care leave laws can take professionals, both male and female, away from their jobs for months at a time. This “negative circle”, as Elofsson calls it, combined with again generous annual leave allowance can render much of Malmo with no police officers at all over the summer, as Breitbart London discovered when it called on an empty police station this week.

--------

“We are part of the Schengen treaty, so you have that freedom of movement which has also brought criminality here… Gun and drug related crime has definitely increased. Until recently the possession of guns by criminals was very rare – now finding people with firearms is a daily occurrence here… most of the guns we seize are used in criminal activity, are held illegally, and are smuggled into Sweden.

“Slovakia is very interesting right now – it is very easy to buy deactivated guns there but they are converted back when they are imported here”.

Are you suggesting that, if I want to find a bunch of Alt-Reality sites proclaiming Sweden a 'living hell", Google is eager to accommodate?

Keep denying it .................... bet when it happens to one of your daughters you Commies will wake up real fast.

upload_2017-2-19_11-7-31.png

More on Malmo, Sweden...the battlefield.....

Battlefield Sweden: Police admit Malmo isn’t safe as thugs send fireworks into crowds

n the early hours of the morning, Malmo police were also forced to shoot a 28-year-old man in the leg twice after a short stand off.

Officers were called out at around 5.30am after someone was “feeling ill”, however at the scene they found an axe and knife-wielding male.

“When the patrol arrived they found the man intimidating, which led to one of the officers firing shots,” Fredrik Bratt, of the Malmo police, said.
Have you ever been?

I have.......I was there within the past 5 years......

When you read the article it was the annual New Year's Eve rowdies getting out of control. Kind of like Spring Break in Florida. There was no mention of Muslims or immigrants.

............Malmö has become a target for anti-immigration activists abusing statistics. Although some international media consider Malmö to experience an epidemic of gun violence, this is to a large degree an artifact of how reported shootings are defined and measured. It turns out that if you apply the same definitions as done in the two larger cities (the capital Stockholm and the second largest city Göteborg), 60% or more of reported shootings turn out to not be shootings at all. The confusion becomes from how Malmö uses a much broader definition of a shooting event than the other two cities. The two larger cities require (1) the discharge of a gunpowder-loaded projectile weapon and (2) corroborating forensic evidence or testimony. In Malmö, on the other hand, a lot of other things such as slingshots or airsoft weapons and even damages to windows that something thinks look like a bullet hole is enough for the police to record it as a shooting event. This extreme system was put into place when the Malmö police where hunting the far right serial shooter Peter Mangs during 2009/10.

Debunking the Myth of “No-Go” Zones in Sweden

Social media users troll Trump over Sweden incident

Social media users quickly responded to Trump’s comments
Social media users trolled President Trump after he referred to an incident in Sweden to defend his travel ban that has baffled Swedes.

During his campaign-style rally on Saturday in Florida, Trump pointed to incidents in Germany and Sweden in defense of his executive order on immigration and refugees — specifically referring to what happened “last night” in Sweden.

View image on Twitter
C5CO3UYUEAAaHOJ.jpg:small

Follow
Paul Joseph Watson

“When you look at what’s happening in Germany, when you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden – Sweden!” he said. “Who would believe this? Sweden! They took in large numbers, they’re having problems like they never thought possible.”.......................................

Social media users troll Trump over Sweden incident
-----------------------------------------------

This is what I like about Paul they take information and tell the truth unlike other idiots including on here who post the perfect spun out of context bs lies as if they think it is the truth.

It is stomach turning how vindictive Trump hating mental cases are. They will not stop at anything just to destroy this Nation. If they only knew the hatred they are creating for themselves.

The weak will fall and if only we could all watch them implode

OH LOOK HOW MUCH MORE DENIAL FACTS...

upload_2017-2-19_11-10-16.png

Sweden is a disaster and the future of the rest of Western civilization unless the Muslim cheap labor migration is stopped.

It's bad enough that you read Stormfront, and watch Info-Wars. What makes you pathetic is that you believe these people. And sadly, so does your orange-faced a$$hat President.
You clueless liars cannot post the truth about anything can you?

The problem is we are posting the truth, but Trumpbots prefer to believe the Liar-In-Chief.

10,000 Intel jobs in Arizona - Lie
Thousands danced and cheered on 9/11 - Lie
I never settle law suits - Lie
Greatest EC victory in 40 years - Lie
Mexico will pay for the wall - Lie
Your butthurt is hilarious! Cry cry cry, that's all you can do! You refuse do anything positive so just puke out bullshit day in and day out like the contentious cry babies you are.

'Nothing particularly nefarious happened in Sweden on Friday — or Saturday, for that matter — and Swedes were left baffled.

“Sweden? Terror attack? What has [Trump] been smoking? Questions abound,” Carl Bildt, a former prime minister and foreign minister, wrote on Twitter.

[…]

Henrik Selin, political scientist and deputy director of the Swedish Institute, a state agency dedicated to promoting Sweden globally, said he was puzzled by Mr. Trump’s remarks.

“I do not have a clue what he was referring to,” he said in a telephone interview. “Obviously, this could be connected to the fact that there has been a lot of negative reporting about Sweden, since Sweden has taken in a lot of refugees.”'

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/...in-sweden-trumps-remark-baffles-a-nation.html

Yet another ridiculous Trump lie, and yet again his reprehensible supporters ignore Trump’s lies.

Let's start with this.

Quote exactly what Trump said about Sweden.
HEY!! What am I? Chopped liver?
Maybe I'm on ignore...

I got nobody on ignore. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but as you can see, and I assume you can, I was clearly responding to OP and asking him to back the claims used to open another ridiculous thread.
LOL. I had already put up Trump's exact quote. That's all I was frustrated about. And I beg you all to stop using the term "lie" for any information you disagree with. I too puzzed over what had happened in Sweden the night before. You'd almost have to. I agree with you that Sweden seems to have quite a growing problem with rape. I'm not pooh-poohing that. If you folks hadn't come galloping to his defense with such misplaced gallantry, we'd have stopped talking about it by now. But now we have the additional nonsensical arguments from you all to keep those fires burning.

Battlefield Sweden: Police admit Malmo isn’t safe as thugs send fireworks into crowds

n the early hours of the morning, Malmo police were also forced to shoot a 28-year-old man in the leg twice after a short stand off.

Officers were called out at around 5.30am after someone was “feeling ill”, however at the scene they found an axe and knife-wielding male.

“When the patrol arrived they found the man intimidating, which led to one of the officers firing shots,” Fredrik Bratt, of the Malmo police, said.
Have you ever been?

I don't think he leaves his house, too dangerous for him except to go to his church to bow to statues then runs home while clutching a gun in his pocket

Last edited:
Oh not more tweets and pics being posted just like Germany they fail to REPORT IT ALL just like the US fails to report the rapes already going on in the US, but the dumb fks of society can't seem to realize reality .....

upload_2017-2-19_11-13-36.png

'Nothing particularly nefarious happened in Sweden on Friday — or Saturday, for that matter — and Swedes were left baffled.

“Sweden? Terror attack? What has [Trump] been smoking? Questions abound,” Carl Bildt, a former prime minister and foreign minister, wrote on Twitter.

[…]

Henrik Selin, political scientist and deputy director of the Swedish Institute, a state agency dedicated to promoting Sweden globally, said he was puzzled by Mr. Trump’s remarks.

“I do not have a clue what he was referring to,” he said in a telephone interview. “Obviously, this could be connected to the fact that there has been a lot of negative reporting about Sweden, since Sweden has taken in a lot of refugees.”'

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/...in-sweden-trumps-remark-baffles-a-nation.html

Yet another ridiculous Trump lie, and yet again his reprehensible supporters ignore Trump’s lies.

Nice fake news story. Trump never said there was a terror attack in Sweden. He just said look what is happening.

Sweden is the rape capital of the Europe now, thanks to Muslims.

Do you have a good link to your rape capital of the world story and provide a link..? Here is a video of what he said last night.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/...eden-trumps-remark-baffles-a-nation.html?_r=0

It's a well known fact they are the rape capital of Europe. The progressive dolts that run Sweden also have to attempt to cover it up, they dare not expose their idiotic immigration policy has directly led to this.

Rape_rate_per_100%2C000_-_country_comparison_-_United_Nations_2012.png

Rape in Sweden - Wikipedia
This is what I love about you fucking idiots......you have plenty of energy to run to google, but nowhere near the discipline to READ what you find...

There have been several international comparisons made, placing Sweden at the top end of the number of reported rapes. However, police procedures and legal definitions vary widely across countries, which makes it difficult to compare rape statistics.[8][9][10][11] For example, Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005,[3][4][8][12] which largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013.[13][14] The Swedish police also record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries.[8][11][15] Additionally, the Swedish police have improved the handling of rape cases, in an effort to increase the number of crimes reported.[8][14][16][17] Raised awareness and a shifting attitude of sexual crimes in Sweden,[note 1][18] which has been ranked as the number one country in gender equality,[19] may also explain the relatively high rates of reported rape.[8][11][20]

You are every bit as fucking stupid as the jackass in your avatar...

Have you ever been?

I don't think he leaves his house too dangerous for him except to go to his church to bow to statues then runs home while clutching a gun in his pocket
I suspect that it is his purse.....

............Malmö has become a target for anti-immigration activists abusing statistics. Although some international media consider Malmö to experience an epidemic of gun violence, this is to a large degree an artifact of how reported shootings are defined and measured. It turns out that if you apply the same definitions as done in the two larger cities (the capital Stockholm and the second largest city Göteborg), 60% or more of reported shootings turn out to not be shootings at all. The confusion becomes from how Malmö uses a much broader definition of a shooting event than the other two cities. The two larger cities require (1) the discharge of a gunpowder-loaded projectile weapon and (2) corroborating forensic evidence or testimony. In Malmö, on the other hand, a lot of other things such as slingshots or airsoft weapons and even damages to windows that something thinks look like a bullet hole is enough for the police to record it as a shooting event. This extreme system was put into place when the Malmö police where hunting the far right serial shooter Peter Mangs during 2009/10.

Yeah....this didn't happen either...right?

Malmö police worry about wave of violence

One person was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries after a Midsummer Day shooting in the Söderkulla square in Malmö. A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after he reportedly handed himself over to the police on Monday afternoon.

No new details have emerged about two hand grenades being thrown at an apartment block in the southern Swedish city on the same day, June 20th.

Officers are also investigating a separate shooting on Ramel's street in the Rosengård area of Malmö on Monday morning. No one was believed to have been injured.

Malmö has experienced growing violence in recent years. Some of its inner-city areas and suburbs have a reputation for gun and gang-related crimes as well as race-related violence between different immigrant groups.

As a result, the force has stepped up its presence in known trouble-hit areas such as Rosengård and Seved, where around 30 people believed to be from criminal backgrounds are being tracked by officers.

“The availability [of weapons] is something which worries us a lot, that it really is this simple to get hold of them,” Patrik Johansson of the Malmö police told Swedish news wire TT on Monday.

Although police were unable to comment on this weekend's incidents, they have in general been able to link many of the shootings and explosions.

“We have seen certain connections,” Ewa-Gun Westford, police press spokeswoman, told TT, but added that not all the incidents were related to each other.

According to Daniel Vesterhav, interim departmental head of Sweden's crime statistics agency Brottsförebyggande Rådet (Brå), public shoot-outs between criminal gangs have become increasingly common in the past decade.

“We're talking about easily offended individuals who, when they perceive themselves to be offended, take action to protect their honour. It could be a car deal that has gone awry, unpaid narcotics debts or something really trivial like someone spending too long talking to someone else's girlfriend,” he told TT.

Sweden's second-biggest city, Gothenburg, has also been hit by dozens of shootings involving criminal gangs in recent years.

“Today, the gang environment is…I don't want to exactly call it the Wild West, but something in that direction,” Amir Rostami, a leading authority on Sweden's organized crime groups told The Local after two people died in a shooting in the suburb of Hisingen in March.

Keep denying it .................... bet when it happens to one of your daughters you Commies will wake up real fast.

View attachment 113202

Except that rape in Sweden has been a problem for more than 10 years and has nothing to do with Muslim immigration. The country with the highest number of rape crimes, is the United States. Worse than South Africa.

Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime

I guess you guys don't want Muslims coming in and cutting in on your action.

The list of reality will keep growing , and the COMMIES won't ever see it coming. Wait until these ANTIFA fks think they are so big and bad and one of these losers gets a hold of them LMFAO... they will beg for mommy just like every other TRUMP hating moron...

upload_2017-2-19_11-16-14.png

View attachment 113202

Except that rape in Sweden has been a problem for more than 10 years and has nothing to do with Muslim immigration. The country with the highest number of rape crimes, is the United States. Worse than South Africa.

I guess YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE OF MUSLIMS COMING IN " LEGALLY" AND THOSE WHO STORM INTO THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY........................ Then again Commie are pretty fkn stupid.

[…]

Dumb ass.......he isn't a smooth talking liar like Obama...but his point s are true....... Sweden is a mess because of Muslim immigrants...........and idiots like you refuse to accept it...
And IF that was what our Pres SAID, we'd all be bickering about something else. There is a difference between "smooth talking" and being accurate. He's the goddamned President. It's a little more important that he not be spewing garbage to the masses than it is that you do.

Moron...he is a normal guy.....he doesn't run everything he says through multiple political operatives to check for the latest polling numbers to make sure he doesn't offend various pressure groups........

And he understands the issue...and because of that we get to bring it to your attention.......while the left hides it and pretendst the problems don't exist....

How Muslim Migration Made Malmo, Sweden A Crime Capital

Scores of Swedes took the streets of Malmo, a southern city in Sweden, on Monday to protest an epidemic of violence that has taken the lives of far too many young people. The last victim was 16-year-old Ahmed Obaid. He was killed last Thursday after an unidentified gunman unleashed a salvo of bullets.

“Our kids should sleep well, play at play parks, feel safe,” Housam Abbas, the victim’s cousin, said, according to the Local.

Malmo, this once quiet city, is now overrun with violence. The culture of fear is so palpable that parents are no longer comfortable sending their children out to play.

"You have to look over your shoulder when you go out at night now. I don't let my little brother go out at night any more," said one high school student at Monday’s protest in front of city hall. "I hope that the politicians actually view this as a serious problem and start to solve this in Malmö."

After being handed a list of measures to curb the violence in the city, Justice and Migration Minister Morgan Johansson stated in a matter-of-fact tone: "We have to get rid of the weapons, we need tighter punishment so that those who are held for serious gun crime can be arrested immediately and not just be released a few days later."

What Johansson failed to mention, however, was the fact that the bulk of the violence stems from one community.

The Muslim immigrant community has a crime problem. It’s a truism that Swedish (and European) politicians have denied in bold-faced lies and assurances to the public.

Malmo, like Molenbeek, its sister city in Belgium, has become a breeding ground for criminals.

Thousands of Muslim immigrants have fled their war-torn homes in the Middle East to settle in quaint European cities filled with naïve and welcoming townspeople.

This has been true in France, England, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, and Sweden.
Interesting that you totally dismiss the Justice and Migration Minister's suggestion of getting rid of WEAPONS and instead blame Muslims with no authoritative facts to back you up. And don't bother spewing three pages of statistics on it either. I don't live in Malmo and they can deal with their problems just fine without me.
And watch who you call moron, there, sonny.

View attachment 113202

guess you SUPPORT RAPES too

upload_2017-2-19_11-18-25.png

Yeah....this didn't happen either...right?

/QUOTE]
That story is from 2015...your link also had this in a side bar

Sweden wants Trump to explain mysterious ’last night in Sweden’ incident

Swedes baffled by Trump’s 'last night in Sweden' comment
[/QUOTE]

AWWW FOR ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORT RAPE , LETS KEEP THOSE BORDER OPEN OH YES .. those of you who are COMMIE fkn idiots deserve everything you wish for....

upload_2017-2-19_11-19-50.png

It is fucking amazing.....story after story from European news outlets......and you morons deny they exist.......it is the strangest thing I have ever seen..............

The problem is that you left wingers suffer from Reality Dyslexia.......much like normal dyslexia for reading...but in this case, you are normal in all things in life...except your brains cannot process the truth, facts or reality, and they can't process the difference between right and wrong and good and evil....you flip those around....

Which is why you attribute horrible things to peaceful Christians...but defend the same things when they are actually activities engaged in by muslims around the world.....

And here you have actual problems with muslim enclaves in Europe....from news sources in Europe....No-Go zones, rapes, gang violence, gun murders, grenades tossed like confetti.....

And for you...none of it exists......

Simply amazing.....

And the exact reason none of you or your political leaders should have control over our government....

Forum List

Back