trump claims he told NATO country he would not protect them if Russia attacked them

He was the exact opposite of a notoriously corrupt prosecutor - that is why Obama had authorized the funds.

IMF Fund, DoS, American Senators, Ukrainian anti-corruption groups and Prosecutors own deputy who quit in protest of the swamp don't agree with you. All called for reforms in that office.

Kiev's elite consistently got away with prosecution while prosecutor in charge lived a lavish lifestyle that could never be maintained by his government salary.

Even Guiliani of all people admitted that Shokin was corrupt, his only excuse was that supposedly all of Ukrainian prosecutors are corrupt.

IMF Fund, DoS, Ukrainian anti-corruption groups and Prosecutors own deputy who quit in protest of the swamp don't agree with you.

Kiev's elite consistently got away with prosecution while prosecutor in charge lived a lavish lifestyle that could never be maintained by his government salary.

Even Guiliani of all people admitted that Shokin was corrupt, his only excuse was that supposedly all of Ukrainian prosecutors are corrupt.
Now you get why we say Biden is corrupt. Also, you quoted agencies supporting your view. I have seen many Democrats pull that stunt. Try if you can to document your own claims?

If they had not paid their fee into NATO. The Russian asset is at it again. trump does not even try to hide is allegiance to Putin anymore. He doesn't have to. The repub party has become a Putin/Russia loving cult, who only greater allegiance in to the Russian asset, trump. You think trump ' won't leave NATO is re-elected. Think again....

Former President Donald J. Trump said on Saturday that, while president, he told the leaders of NATO countries that he would “encourage” Russia “to do whatever the hell they want” to countries that had not paid the money they owed to the military alliance.
Why would we go deeper into debt protecting countries that won’t pay what they agreed upon for such protection?

Now you get why we say Biden is corrupt. Also, you quoted agencies supporting your view. I have seen many Democrats pull that stunt. Try if you can to document your own claims?

.....no I don't get that given that even Republicans officially found nothing inapropriate about Biden pressuring Ukraine to remove a notoriously corrupt prosecutor.

You say Biden is corrupt because someone fed you that bs and you want to belive it. There is no factual backing to any of it.

.....no I don't get that given that even Republicans officially found nothing inapropriate about Biden pressuring Ukraine to remove a notoriously corrupt prosecutor.
You keep making claims about the prosecutor. Tell us all today, what makes you make such claims? Biden is a notorious liar.

You bring up agencies of other countries. Please support your claim with reports from those agencies. Do you view a VP as the man in charge of other nations around the world?

By the way, a large part of that hardware was bought from American Companies. That hardware will have to be replaced. Bringing direct economic benefits. But hey. Bash NATO.
Haw!

Missed that part.

Direct benefit to whom?

The defense contractors who finance the war profiteer wings of both parties?

Who do you think will pay for that replacement? The taxpayers, or more correctly, our yet unborn grandchildren as taxpayers.

Indeed. They are the ones clamoring for war with Russia, by funding Ukraine.

Let them take on Russia without our help.
Let Europe fight their fights. Maybe the result will be another prosperous era for us, like post WWII.

You keep making claims about the prosecutor. Tell us all today, what makes you make such claims?

I already did:

IMF Fund, DoS, American Senators, Ukrainian anti-corruption groups and Prosecutors own deputy who quit in protest of the swamp don't agree with you. All called for reforms in that office.

I already did:

So now you take the word of Guiliani "of all people?"

And honor us all who try to accept your words, by evidence of the IMF fund, DOS, American Senators plus the groups you also cite. Where is your evidence? Was it from Biden who is a notorious liar?

So now you take the word of Guiliani "of all people?"

And honor us all who try to accept your words, by evidence of the IMF fund, DOS, American Senators plus the groups you also cite. Where is your evidence? Was it from Biden who is a notorious liar?

I already linked you to official Republican report on Ukraine finding outsting of Shokin apropriately conducted.

Here are Republicans urging Ukraine to reform Shokin's office before Biden forced Ukranian Congress to do it:

A bipartisan letter sent in February of 2016 urged then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to “press ahead with urgent reforms to the prosecutor general’s office and judiciary.”

That letter was signed by Republican Sens. Rob Portman of Ohio and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin.

You know who wanted Trump to extort campaign favors from Ukranian President? No one but Trump and it directly undermined American anti-corruption efforts in that country, directly contradicted our stated foreign policy goals there.

Last edited:
I already linked you to official Republican report on Ukraine finding outsting of Shokin apropriately conducted.

Here are Republicans urging Ukraine to reform Shokin's office before Biden forced Ukranian Congress to do it:

A bipartisan letter sent in February of 2016 urged then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to “press ahead with urgent reforms to the prosecutor general’s office and judiciary.”

That letter was signed by Republican Sens. Rob Portman of Ohio and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin.

I am not trying to get you to repeat your charges other than supplying evidence of your claims. I mean your claims about other agencies backing up firing Shokin. I have not seen evidence that Shokin was corrupt. All I read is partisan claims by Democrats yet nothing they say is proven.

Trump himself is appalling and unhinged; ignorant, reckless, irresponsible, and incompetent, Trump was – and is – unfit to be president.
If you believe that, you must also believe that is true about Biden. Biden has major problems lying, problems recalling, and now Hur pointed that out.

I agree with Trump. I am tired of the Euroweenies being welfare queens of the US. They need to provide for their own defense if they are afraid of the Bear.
Of course you do.

Trump supporters are as much enemies of democracy as Trump, as much Putin useful idiots as Trump, and as reprehensible and wrong as Trump.

Trump himself is appalling and unhinged; ignorant, reckless, irresponsible, and incompetent, Trump was – and is – unfit to be president.
And where will you move Mrs. Jones? Those are perfect campaign comments, coming from you for all sane people to read and know Trump is the only person to take America back from your evil ilk.
Lecturing us on who is fit to be president.....hahahahahahahaha

I am not trying to get you to repeat your charges other than supplying evidence of your claims. I mean your claims about other agencies backing up firing Shokin. I have not seen evidence that Shokin was corrupt. All I read is partisan claims by Democrats yet nothing they say is proven.
Well then you are straight blind.

My post specifically cites Republicans asking Ukraine to reform Shokin's office due to corruption concerns and my post specifically cites official Republican findings that Biden did nothing wrong when he pressured Ukraine to finally remove him.

What do you cite? Nothing, you just belive whatever the hell you want to.

Of course you do.

Trump supporters are as much enemies of democracy as Trump, as much Putin useful idiots as Trump, and as reprehensible and wrong as Trump.
I have a different problem with You and Biden. Why can't he wage war properly? Why is Ukraine not armed correctly when Biden has said Arms? This Biden system reminds me of the Lyndon Johnson system of selecting targets and denying the Ukrainians weapons they plead for.

Forum List

Back