trump claims he told NATO country he would not protect them if Russia attacked them

How does that work dumbass?

We send billion dollar Patriot system to Ukraine and then Ukraine....what exactly?

We send HIMARS to Ukraine and Ukraine...what? Sells it off and blows up Russian command centers 50 miles away from the front line with granades?

How is it you think Ukraine is able to sustain fighting "2nd army in the world" if not by puting foreign millitary aid to it's intended use?
Millions of dollars are missing from the billions we gave them.

Nobody goes to jail for not paying property tax.

Bad example.
I am not sure where I limited my comment to "property taxes" - but with that said, not paying taxes is a crime, and punishable by jail time

I am not sure where I limited my comment to "property taxes" - but with that said, not paying taxes is a crime, and punishable by jail time
I want you to imagine you shopped at the grocery store. And picked up food and did not pay the bill. That is a crime. But not paying the feds was from the start not a crime. So should you go to jail around the Store you took food from? A lot of of blacks simply go in and steal.

Do what?

You don't know what you are saying.

Aid to Ukraine was used as leverage by Biden to remove a notoriously corrupt prosecutor, but at no point was the threat acted on because Ukraine's Congress complied and outsted Shokin.

If Ukraine refused, administration had legitimate ways to hold up aid with Congressional consent.
That is the Biden story. But Biden lies as much as Trump. Would you approve Biden doing it to England or France or Greece? Shokin was not guilty.

Millions of dollars are missing from the billions we gave them.

Ok and? Imperfect book keeping means we should abandon Ukraine?

Maybe we should stop funding our Department of Defense as well because they can't account for a couple of billions?

It's the big BOLDED figure on top. 85 BILLION as in B.
More than the 75 BILLION you claimed the US spend. A number as of January 2024, so NOT counting the 50 odd BILLION contributed in February.

As for relevance. Be obtuse as much as you want. But contributing these funds, so NATO doesn't have to provide manpower is the exact tactic the US is employing. It's funny how you somehow think that military support by the country members of NATO is NOT a part of NATO strategy. Does that work for everything? I see no such distinction when the US uses its military expenditure to lambast other NATO countries.
You haven’t explained how the United States encurred this obligation to keep up with Europeans in spending in Ukraine?

NATO nations voluntarily agreed to spend at least 2% of their GDP on defense. They have failed miserably.

Do what?

Aid to Ukraine was used as leverage by Biden to remove a notoriously corrupt prosecutor, but at no point was the threat acted on because Ukraine's Congress complied and outsted Shokin.

If Ukraine refused, administration had legitimate ways to hold up aid with Congressional consent.
You talk as if you read all of the documents. Why would Obama do that to Ukraine and send his criminal there to extort Ukraine? So you made claims that are to be found in the documents. I want to read your evidence.

You talk as if you read all of the documents. Why would Obama do that to Ukraine and send his criminal there to extort Ukraine? So you made claims that are to be found in the documents. I want to read your evidence.

....the evidence is that Ukraine removed Shokin and recieved aid as scheduled.

Biden was proud of his anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine and said as much in a public interview.

What don't you get?

It's spin to say that some small % of inefficiency is expected when we send aid?

It's not spin, it called REAL WORLD bub.
My question to you is why has Biden done a lousy job helping Ukraine? Do you follow the Russians at all? Give you an example. Where are the F16s that Ukraine needs so much they have begged Biden for over two years for them? Why is Biden telling Ukraine what targets it can hit? Biden has protected Russia by doing that to Ukraine.

Biden extorted them is the truth.

Biden apropreately pressured Ukraine to address its notorious corruption problems. Republicans officially reviewed his actions and found no evidence of improper actions.

Trump on the other hand illitcly held up Congressionally aproved aid to Ukraine to extort their President for public announcement of investigations into Bidens before 2020 election. Trump was impeached for that.

One is good foreign policy, the other is plain ol' corruption.

Let me know if you need further assitance understanding right from wrong.

Ok and? Imperfect book keeping means we should abandon Ukraine?

Maybe we should stop funding our Department of Defense as well because they can't account for a couple of billions?
2 questions above.
1. For all it's worth, Biden has abandoned Ukraine. First he should have correctly armed them from the first day and not told them not to attack Russia. Fuck Russia, they must be attacked.
2. Sadly you point out a major flaw in our defense Department but we can also blame Congress and Biden for letting them get away with it.

Biden apropreately pressured Ukraine to address its notorious corruption problems. Republicans officially reviewed his actions and found no evidence of improper actions.

Trump on the other hand illitcly held up Congressionally aproved aid to Ukraine to extort their President for public announcement of investigations into Bidens before 2020 election. Trump was impeached for that.

One is good foreign policy, the other is plain ol' corruption.

Let me know if you need further assitance understanding right from wrong.
Look, if Biden fucks a granny, you plan to approve him fucking one.
Who put Biden in charge of Ukraine? How can Biden claim he is the master of them? By extorting them? That is what he did to them.
Also Trump never held up any money. This report by the Media was a huge lie. Zelensky himself said Trump did not mention money to them at all. And that all Trump asked was for a favor to help root out the Biden corruption.

Do what?

He was the exact opposite of a notoriously corrupt prosecutor - that is why Obama had authorized the funds.

Idiots like you are so fucking brainwashed by your Cult.

Look, if Biden fucks a granny, you plan to approve him fucking one.

His wife is a granny, I have no problem with them doing that, in fact it's a welcome sign of vitality on his part :auiqs.jpg:

If you are talking about him having sex with some OTHER granny, I'm not ok with that....unless that granny and his granny are ok with it.

Sooo...what are you talking about?

Forum List

Back