trump claims he told NATO country he would not protect them if Russia attacked them

If Ukraine cannot pay it's own pensions and obligations, go without.

Nobody is asking about your opinion what Ukraine should or should not go without. We are discussing your baseless claims that aid money is being somehow corruptly laundered in Ukraine.

This money was specifically allocated for pensions and expected government obligatons. Ukraine paying them out means funds are going towards intended purpose and you have no argument left.

trump claims he told NATO country he would not protect them if Russia attacked them​

Don't give Russia a reason to attack and NATO will have no reason to worry. Anyway, the US didn't "protect" Russians in Donbas when NoKrainiums were attacking them. I think you are dreaming about a double standard.

Anyway, the US didn't "protect" Russians in Donbas when NoKrainiums were attacking them

Dummy did you ever ask yourself why ethnic Russians in Kiev (20% of population) or Zaporozhie(35%) were not attacked?

Maybe it had something to do with lack of Russian nationals like Girkin rinding around on Russian millitary equiment "protecting" them?

International peacekeeping efforts in Donbass were consistenty REJECTED BY RUSSIA.

Russia also failed to adhere to Minsk protocol they signed that obligated them to remove Russian forces & equipment out of eastern Ukraine and hand over control of the territory to Kiev.

Last edited:

Meaning the US is lagging by 10 billion, going by your figures.

And why it matters, is the fact That the EU is spending a considerable amount of fund and hardware in assistance towards Ukraine in defense against aggression from the NATION that NATO was conceived to protect against.

That IS paying the bills. By the way, a large part of that hardware was bought from American Companies. That hardware will have to be replaced. Bringing direct economic benefits. But hey. Bash NATO.
Is there something in that link you wanted me to read? Quote it and I’ll read it. I’m not going to plow through it all trying to figure out what you think is relevant.

Speaking of relevant, Ukraine is not a part of NATO, so whatever anyone is or is not spending/sending to Ukraine isn't relevant to the topic of our NATO “allies” not being allowed by Trump to freeload.

Dummy did you ever ask yourself why ethnic Russians in Kiev (20% of population) or Zaporozhie(35%) were not attacked?
Yes, and the answer is too obvious to everyone but you.
International peacekeeping efforts in Donbass were consistenty REJECTED BY RUSSIA.
You must be a troll!
Russia also failed to adhere to Minsk protocol they signed that obligated them to remove Russian forces & equipment out of eastern Ukraine and hand over control of the territory to Kiev.
Yep! You're a Troll alright ... :auiqs.jpg:... and so dishonest.

Yes, and the answer is too obvious to everyone but you.

What dumbass brainwashed Russians like you consider "obvious" is often considered DERANGED in the rest of developed world.

Almost no country in the world recognized Crimea or Eastern regions as Russian territory, meaning they all consider it Russian occupied territories of Ukraine.

So why don't you go ahead and actually answer the question.

Don't be an ass. trump is sending poootin a strong signal. "EUROPE IS YOUR VLAD. JUST LET ME BUILD A HOTEL IN MOSCOW."

trump will destroy NATO if reelected.
Take a nap. It might stop that nonsense. NATO which now might be a waste of time and money, seems not too willing to deal with Russia. Sure some are, but what about all of NATO?

That is precisely what Biden did.
You don't know wtf you are talking about.

Biden did no such thing and if he WAS to do such a thing Obama administration would apropriately file reasoning with Congress.

Trump's OMB has never given official reason for it's hold up of millitary aid to Ukraine....because the reason was corrupt.

Last edited:
Biden would support NATO countries standing up to Russia. Trump said he wouldn't just throw them under the bus, but he's throw them to the wolves, and ring the dinner bell.
Trump's mouth bought him bad press. But recall how he built all of the wall and Mexico helped him? Why do you focus on Trumps comments as a civilian?

You don't know wtf you are talking about.

Biden did no such thing and if he WAS to do such a thing Obama administration would apropriately file reasoning with Congress.

OMB has never given official reason for Trump's hold up of millitary aid to Ukraine....because it was corrupt. DUH.
I saw Biden do it in the video. Obama was not in on this. Why do you blame Obama?

Is there something in that link you wanted me to read? Quote it and I’ll read it. I’m not going to plow through it all trying to figure out what you think is relevant.

Speaking of relevant, Ukraine is not a part of NATO, so whatever anyone is or is not spending/sending to Ukraine isn't relevant to the topic of our NATO “allies” not being allowed by Trump to freeload.
It's the big BOLDED figure on top. 85 BILLION as in B.
More than the 75 BILLION you claimed the US spend. A number as of January 2024, so NOT counting the 50 odd BILLION contributed in February.

As for relevance. Be obtuse as much as you want. But contributing these funds, so NATO doesn't have to provide manpower is the exact tactic the US is employing. It's funny how you somehow think that military support by the country members of NATO is NOT a part of NATO strategy. Does that work for everything? I see no such distinction when the US uses its military expenditure to lambast other NATO countries.

I saw Biden do it in the video. Obama was not in on this. Why do you blame Obama?

Do what?

You don't know what you are saying.

Aid to Ukraine was used as leverage by Biden to remove a notoriously corrupt prosecutor, but at no point was the threat acted on because Ukraine's Congress complied and outsted Shokin.

If Ukraine refused, administration had legitimate ways to hold up aid with Congressional consent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back