trump claims he told NATO country he would not protect them if Russia attacked them

I want you to imagine you shopped at the grocery store. And picked up food and did not pay the bill. That is a crime. But not paying the feds was from the start not a crime. So should you go to jail around the Store you took food from? A lot of of blacks simply go in and steal.
What? Yes stealing from a store is a crime, and not paying your taxes is a crime

Last time I checked, my homeowners insurance company told me they won't protect me if I don't pay my premiums.
You have a contract that they MUST protect you, with some sort of guidelines for how much you should spend upkeeping your house?

Last time I checked, my homeowners insurance company told me they won't protect me if I don't pay my premiums.
Crazy how that works, huh?

The federal government told me that if I didn’t pay my fair share, not only would they not protect me from people who might want to kidnap me - a federal crime - but they would grab me themselves and lock me up!

Trump has a record. And so far the Senate found him not guilty. Impeaching does not remove a person from office. It sends it to the Senate and they make the decision.

Yes Trump has a record - twice impeached, criminally indicted loser with a good shot at jail time very soon.

What? Yes stealing from a store is a crime, and not paying your taxes is a crime
I want to narrow it to simply taxes.

When you buy a new car, do you evade paying taxes? Will you go to jail if the dealer does not collect from you and has not asked you to pay?

The fact you use the term YOUR, tells me you know who the funds belong to. In this case it funds belong to me. I earned them. I had no directive to pay. I would have to read Federal laws to know about me paying. And who authorized the Feds to steal money i earned?

You haven’t explained how the United States encurred this obligation to keep up with Europeans in spending in Ukraine?

NATO nations voluntarily agreed to spend at least 2% of their GDP on defense. They have failed miserably.
I never said it's an obligation. I said the notion that somehow countries in NATO aren't contributing and therefor Trump would encourage Russia to attack is FACTUALLY incorrect. You know... the premise of the OP.

Because threatening NATO allies and working up his followers about NATO is the point.

He wants to stir shit up and spread grievances in the alliance. Any excuse will do.
Russia has its relief valves. Ukraine is one of them. Russia has thousands of nukes. This is a power play from the world elites. If you say it is okay that if a nuke goes off in Ukraine that we would lose a lot of cities than say it. And with it all of the agendas from Progs would end.

I never said it's an obligation. I said the notion that somehow countries in NATO aren't contributing and therefor Trump would encourage Russia to attack is FACTUALLY incorrect. You know... the premise of the OP.
Many NATO countries are not fulfilling their obligation to NATO. I don’t know that Trump or anyone else said that they “aren’t contributing”. Where did you get that particular phrase?

The United States, even under Joe Biden, more than me his obligation to NATO. Why should other NATO countries get to freeload? Because they gives some money to Ukraine? What?

I want to narrow it to simply taxes.

When you buy a new car, do you evade paying taxes? Will you go to jail if the dealer does not collect from you and has not asked you to pay?

The fact you use the term YOUR, tells me you know who the funds belong to. In this case it funds belong to me. I earned them. I had no directive to pay. I would have to read Federal laws to know about me paying. And who authorized the Feds to steal money i earned?
Yes, you could go to jail.

And yes, the dealer could go to jail if they were suppose to collect the sales tax, and didn’t pay it. They could be in serious trouble if they claimed to collect it and never paid it.

I am not sure why you think paying taxes is a choice and you can’t be prosecuted for not paying them

Haw!

Missed that part.

Direct benefit to whom?

The defense contractors who finance the war profiteer wings of both parties?

Who do you think will pay for that replacement? The taxpayers, or more correctly, our yet unborn grandchildren as taxpayers.
B F*** shit. A European Country buying F35's or integrated air defense systems doesn't cost the taxpayer nothing. In fact, some of these items carry a cost calculated in percentages of GDP for some of these nations. A single squadron of F35's costs more than the annual defense budget of a country like Holland even if they would spend as much of their GDP on defense as the US does.

This is money going from a nation, directly into the pockets of US citizens.

If they had not paid their fee into NATO. The Russian asset is at it again. trump does not even try to hide is allegiance to Putin anymore. He doesn't have to. The repub party has become a Putin/Russia loving cult, who only greater allegiance in to the Russian asset, trump. You think trump ' won't leave NATO is re-elected. Think again....

Former President Donald J. Trump said on Saturday that, while president, he told the leaders of NATO countries that he would “encourage” Russia “to do whatever the hell they want” to countries that had not paid the money they owed to the military alliance.
trump knows nothing about foreign affairs or diplomacy. Remember how the G7 leaders were avoiding contact with him and laughing behind his back. He asked if Spain was one of our allies. That tells you everything you need to know about his shallow knowledge of foreign affairs.

And yes, the dealer could go to jail if they were suppose to collect the sales tax, and didn’t pay it. They could be in serious trouble if they claimed to collect it and never paid it.

I am not sure why you think paying taxes is a choice and you can’t be prosecuted for not paying them
Sounds as if you damn the USA for forcing you to pay or be jailed.

B F*** shit. A European Country buying F35's or integrated air defense systems doesn't cost the taxpayer nothing. In fact, some of these items carry a cost calculated in percentages of GDP for some of these nations. A single squadron of F35's costs more than the annual defense budget of a country like Holland even if they would spend as much of their GDP on defense as the US does.

This is money going from a nation, directly into the pockets of US citizens.
Now you show you understand where the Feds send the money. And of course you must know also about those greedy to take from the feds.

trump knows nothing about foreign affairs or diplomacy. Remember how the G7 leaders were avoiding contact with him and laughing behind his back. He asked if Spain was one of our allies. That tells you everything you need to know about his shallow knowledge of foreign affairs.
We do not know why you said that. We see no proof by you of any of your claims.

You fear the feds a hell of a lot.

I once asked a friend who owns a used car dealership to knock off what he owed me for some landscape work I did for him on the purchase of a vehicle and he explained to me that was illegal. I didn't know that either. I thought barter was not taxable.

Many NATO countries are not fulfilling their obligation to NATO. I don’t know that Trump or anyone else said that they “aren’t contributing”. Where did you get that particular phrase?

The United States, even under Joe Biden, more than me his obligation to NATO. Why should other NATO countries get to freeload? Because they gives some money to Ukraine? What?

As to what giving money to Ukraine has to do with NATO.
The Secretary General of NATO.

We do not know why you said that. We see no proof by you of any of your claims.
The whole world saw it IF you watched a reliable news source. The Globe wrote a scathing article about the meltdown and lack of US leadership at the meeting in Canada.

Forum List

Back