Trump claims once again everyone can get tested for Coronavirus, and it is still untrue

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Trump still insists ‘anyone’ can get tested for coronavirus; it's not true. The lies never end with Donald Trump, and the failures of dealing with this pandemic are a testament to those failures.

/www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/bipartisan-agreement-that-us-needs-more-coronavirus-testing-83352645556

msnbc? LOL

If he is wrong, he is wrong. That does not automatically mean he is lying. Nor has he failed. It beats all how much crap is being made up. Those liars too? So everyone lies all the time. Maybe you, but certainly not me. :icon_rolleyes:

Trump still insists ‘anyone’ can get tested for coronavirus; it's not true. The lies never end with Donald Trump, and the failures of dealing with this pandemic are a testament to those failures.

/www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/bipartisan-agreement-that-us-needs-more-coronavirus-testing-83352645556

It's free here where i live, liar.

msnbc? LOL

If he is wrong, he is wrong. That does not automatically mean he is lying. Nor has he failed. It beats all how much crap is being made up. Those liars too? So everyone lies all the time. Maybe you, but certainly not me. :icon_rolleyes:
Trump is both lying and wrong.

“Trump claimed that anybody who wants to get tested for the respiratory disease caused by the virus can do so.
[…]
He’s wrong. Current supply of the test is limited, and it is clinicians who decide whether a patient meets criteria to warrant testing. Testing is not as easy as just calling your doctor or pharmacy, saying you want to be tested for COVID-19 and getting it done.”

msnbc? LOL

“Trump claimed that anybody who wants to get tested for the respiratory disease caused by the virus can do so.
[…]
He’s wrong. Current supply of the test is limited, and it is clinicians who decide whether a patient meets criteria to warrant testing. Testing is not as easy as just calling your doctor or pharmacy, saying you want to be tested for COVID-19 and getting it done.”

No, you are, and do.

carefactory.jpg

Why would anyone submit to testing for this disease, or any other, if they have no symptoms?

That doesn't make any sense. I suppose if they were going to be admitted into a hospital/healthcare facility, and the institution wanted to know whether to isolate or something. But generally speaking, people aren't interested in spending $125 for a test "just for curiosity"

msnbc? LOL

[…]

Why would you want to be tested, unless you are sick and the doctor doesn't know what you have?

That's when you get tested

It's not about being free. It's about having enough testing. Trump has failed the country and has killed thousands.

View attachment 335264
Nothing like a post in search of an argument.

It's not about being free. It's about having enough testing. Trump has failed the country and has killed thousands.
Can't prove any of your claims can you? Here's where you post a fake news link.

Why would anyone submit to testing for this disease, or any other, if they have no symptoms?

That doesn't make any sense. I suppose if they were going to be admitted into a hospital/healthcare facility, and the institution wanted to know whether to isolate or something. But generally speaking, people aren't interested in spending $125 for a test "just for curiosity"
Apparently, you missed the moonbat memo's new blabbering point; "TESTING, TESTING, TESTING!!"

msnbc? LOL

[…]

Why would you want to be tested, unless you are sick and the doctor doesn't know what you have?

You're kidding right? You really don't know?

msnbc? LOL

[…]

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 335264
Nothing like a post in search of an argument.
No need to argue against the phony ginned up hysteria, that you've obviously fallen for.

I simply don't give a fuck about testing, and am unlikely to care at any point in the future.

When it comes to testing for COVID-19, there are two competing narratives. The Trump administration claims the U.S. has been doing well and has enough testing capacity, for states to begin to enter the first phase of the White House plan for reopening.

But many public health officials, hospital administrators and state leaders disagree.
Trump told us to listen to the health officials. We'll, we did. There aren't enough tests. Romney said today we did a bad job on testing. Where is the rebuttal from Trump? Nowhere naturally! Total fail.

msnbc? LOL

[…]

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Laughing doesn't answer any questions. You failed once again. You are losing miserably with no counter arguments.

When it comes to testing for COVID-19, there are two competing narratives. The Trump administration claims the U.S. has been doing well and has enough testing capacity, for states to begin to enter the first phase of the White House plan for reopening.

But many public health officials, hospital administrators and state leaders disagree.
Trump told us to listen to the health officials. We'll, we did. There aren't enough tests. Romney said today we did a bad job on testing. Where is the rebuttal from Trump? Nowhere naturally! Total fail.
And millions upon millions of Muricans simply don't give a fuck about the "competing narratives" or testing.

GAFglandRemoved.jpg

msnbc? LOL

[…]

All I know is that even if I felt I was coming down with a case of the Covid, I'd just call my doctor, and if he agreed, I'd just ask him to call in an Rx for the Trump Treatment. No need for a test even then. Hydroxychloroquine is cheaper than the test anyhow, certainly worth trying for a presumed , unconfirmed case.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back